Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:42 PM   #1
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Azuma_Ninja is on a distinguished road
Smile Cool Pets

This thread is to talk about a cool pet you may have or had( ) The coolest pet I've ever had and still do is my ferret. That little guy always makes me smile even when I'm having a bad day. Yesterday he was tearing around my room while I was playing FF Origins. He can get a little annoying though, he always takes things and hides them ex. keys, wallets, candy.....haha but I love him. So do any of you have any cool pets and stories you want to share about them?
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #2
ToxicUK
Pressure=Crumbling

ToxicUK is on a distinguished road
My greatest pet was a sheltie who lived until he was 15. His name was star and he was the most lively dog I ever had. He was always bounding about up until the gae of 12 in my room - taking my Megadrive cartrideges away so he could hide them (I dont think i ever got Spiderman Vs Kingpin back). Id better stop writing now cos im getting all weepy.

Toxic - Force The World To Crumble
ToxicUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:47 PM   #3
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
OH MY GOODNESS!! Rats are my heroes!!!
I've had ten in the past; but unfortunately I've developped an allergy to them over that time... so no more.

Bessie - First ever ratty! She wasn't the brightest of the bunch, and definately the quietest of them all. A real sweetheart. We got Hillary as a friend for Bessie because she was so afraid of us at first.

Hillary - named after Sir Edmund G. Hillary, a famous mountain climber. Hilly always would roam around the house on her own; We'd leave the cage on the floor so she could go to the bathroom when she needed (yes, she was potty trained!) and she'd just have a ball. She'd climb up to the mantle and that'd be her lookout post, then shed climb down and if you were at the dinning room table she'd scale your pant-leg to come say hi! Pair with Bessie.

Ginger - Ginge wasn't a planned rat. We were just visiting the pet store and saw her. She looked like she was pregnant; but believe it or not; it was just rat fat! He was huge! So we bought her. Hehe, she was a complete doll! She'd always fall asleep in my lap, and she was so chubby! Ginger had her own cage, because the other rats always picked on her.

Pepper - My first curly coated ratty! Peppy was a complete riot! Her nick-name was 'The Oaf', because well, she was just a big oaf! She was a big clutz! Pair with Molly.

Molly - The runt. She was a pretty cream colour, with dark dark red eyes, and she was SO hyper!! When she stood still and was just looking at something she's subconsciously weave her head back and forth! I also liked to kiss her tummy, and called her 'Egg-Belly', like a boiled egg, her tummy was so round and soft! Pair with Pepper

Cookie/Kookie - The ferret rat. She was even clumsyer than pepper! She has this long lean body and face; the super-model of rats! Pair with Vicki.

Miss Vicki - The short chubby one (not as fat as Ginger though!), she was obsessed with cleaning too! She'd constantly rearrange the bedding in the cage and make sure all their 'business' was done in one certain corner of the cage! Pair with Cookie

Emily - First albino, and second curly coated. She was much like Pepper, but a lot more outgoing than Peppy. We used to call her Emmy for shot. Pair with Pepper and Molly or with Cookie and Vicki; she'd go from each cage once and a while.

Reginald R. Ratfink - Ah Reggie! My first boy rat! Loved him so! He was so cool! He could jump from the top of the TV to the couch, which was a good two meters! I think he was a kangaroo in his previous life. Pair with Zoink.

Zoink - hilarious; he was Reggie's side-kick who couldn't jump! He tried to follow after Reggie cleared the two meter one once, but didn't quit make it! He never jumped after that! Pair with Reg.

Reggie and Zoink were the longest lived, because they were male and weren't apt to get breast cancer (which all the females had died from), these guys lived until the ripe old age of 3 years, until they were old skinny men.

Man, I SO wish I wasn't allergic; but I am really thankful I have had the opportunity to spend a great portion of my life with these wonderful creatures! R.I.P. you guys, miss you!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 02:36 PM   #4
ToxicUK
Pressure=Crumbling

Thats really cool. I never really considered rats as a pet. They sound really cool but I cant have them as my dogs would prbably start barkin there heads of - which is a good move as if there are any intruders its bybe bye matey...

Old Apr 29th, 2003, 04:12 PM   #5
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Rats make AMAZING pets. They are intelligent, small but big enough to cuddle and crave affection. They are also highly trainable! You can teach them to sit, lay down, stay, or come when their names are called!
Plus they are so amazingly cute, and each rat has their own personality!

Yeah, you might not want a rat if your other pets aren't too fond of em.
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 06:49 PM   #6
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
i only have fish...... they are nice 2 look @ when bored, specially when the bigger one beats the crap out of the small ones
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 07:21 PM   #7
Zone

Zone is on a distinguished road
I have a cat but I don't consider him a pet; he's a brother. His name is Blue (because of his eye color). I've known him for almost all of my life, about 15 years. He's just about as old as I am.

He's my best buddy.

I need the rush
There's nowhere you can hide before you die
Why won't you face me?
I can see the fear that's in your eyes
Where will you run?
Where will you hide?
I see the blood drip from your eyes
Who will survive?
Let's get it on and we will fight!
Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 09:29 PM   #8
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zone

I've known him for almost all of my life, about 15 years. He's just about as old as I am.

He's my best buddy.
I had a cat who was my best friend, her name was Lovey. Of course she had her quirks, drooling and constant purring, but she was my favorite pet. My older sister named her that when she took Lovey with her. She made me very happy when she used to sleep on my back at night and sometimes woke me up, come to think of it those were the only times I've felt I've had some sleep. But all that changed when my step dad, from Turkey, moved in and the cats were forced to live outside. I'm not ashamed to mention I cried a lot that night. I was even around when she was born from another cat we had that we were taking care fo for someone. Recently my mom sent her to an animal shelter because she didn't want all those cats around and I failed to ask my grandmother if Lovey could stay and live over here. I still regret that, but I know I've got to move on.

Oh, I would like to make a shout out to Lovey, wherever you are I hope your happy because I would never want you to feel any less.(I hope this doesn't blow up in my face from negative criticism)
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 07:29 AM   #9
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Talking Hmmm Where do I start......

I used to have a bunny called 'biscuit' (it was actually my sis') but my dad gave him away to another family coz we didnt change his cage!

Well Now I have my two dogs Hollie (named as in holly ollie oxen free!) and Louis (as in Louis de Pointe du Lac from Interview with a vampire!) They are both so lovely! Hollie is Fat (she's on a diet) apparently it happens if she doesnt breed every two years or something...She's very very loyal and loving, she licks you all the time and always does what she's told, Unlike louis who is a total idiot, he whines all the time (hence the name as Tom Cruise says to Brad ~ "your forever whining louis!") and walks into door frames!! He keeps running away and never does what he's told but I love him so much as he is gorgeous and in the mornings he comes into my room jumps on my bed and cuddles me and starts yelping (he barks like a girl!) then as always he goes into the bathroom and digs his nose into the toilet roll bag to find an old cardboard bit from the roll then he brings one in for me to throw! It's like his way of telling me that he's glad I'm awake! aww bless him!
He'll bring you anything to throw, a tiny bit of plastic about the size of your little fingernail.

Awww!

Then there's my kittens (well there teenagers now!) nicknamed -bitsy and baa baa! (their real names are gaia pronounced~guy-a- and hecate, pronounced~Heck-are-tay)
They are both realy sweet but my fave is baa baa (hecate) as he has such a gorgeous face and struts around like he's god! lol! he's so big and still fluffy! they are tuxedo cats and he has a big white patch on his nose! He's sleeping next to me right now and he looks so gorge! His collar reads "Who's the daddy!" lol and bitsy's one says "Bimbo" coz she really is, they both do such cute things like sleep in carrier bags and baa baa sleeps in the sink! he's obsessed with water! When bitsy sleeps she rolls onto her back which i've never seen with a cat!

Well they are my pets and I love them all dearly!

By the way gaddy I really want to get a white rat coz they are so gorgeous and intelligent but with cats and dogs i better not!
I also want a tortoise! but their too exspensive!

Never mind!

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 08:22 AM   #10
mark0™
Extinct.

mark0™ is on a distinguished road
I've Had A Few Pets... Homer The Samoyed, who turned 3 a few month ago. Samoyeds are such great dogs, they look so cute too, like big whit fluffy huskies I've got a Rabbit Called Shep, whos a lazy little thing but hes cool. He and Homer get along even, which is cool because the Rabbit and the Dog can go outside at the same time. I have a Hamster just now called Cujo, hes a crazy little thing, really smart too. He's broke out of his cage countless times and we had to padlock the door as he knew how to open it! Also if you open the door he instantly runs out of the cage He's my Fourth Hamster, 1st was Harriet, who died giving birth (baby died too), 2nd was Fergus, who was an average hamster and the 3rd was Toffee, who like Cujo had a great skill for escaping. I've also had Tropical Fish (Got rid off them, pain in the ass to clean the tank) And countless Goldfishes, my favourite being a Black Moor Goldfish called Black Magic who actually had about 3 near death situations but always pulled through.

I'd like to get a pet Quail, really dont know why, they look so cute I really want a Japanese Spitz too (They look like a smaller version of a Samoyed)

But which pet was the coolest? Probably Black Magic, but Homer is the funniest.
mark0™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 12:40 PM   #11
ToxicUK
Pressure=Crumbling

I like cats as well even though my dogs would be nasty to em. They are so playful. Oh yea and I have a pond full of goldfish as well as a tank i think fish are SO cool...