Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Creativity Forum

Old May 4th, 2002, 01:46 AM   #1
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry Moments I Live For.

This is a, aw crap I forgot what it's called. It's like a parody...I think, from Ranma. Anyway, hope you like it
" Go away stupid Mousse!" cries Xian Pu as her eyes glare at me with anger and frustruation. " Why don't you turn back into a duck and waddle away!" She yells just as she throws a bowl of hot soup at my face. The bowl misses my face but not my shoulder. I feel the sting of it as it penetrates through my clothes. I think " She must really hate me." My eyes water at the thought of having that beautiful amazon with that ravishing purple hair and those scarlet eyes hate me. I turn and head out for the door to be alone with my desolate soul.

Once outside I think and ask myself : " Why am I still here? I know I will never have her heart. I'm not desservant of such a person. Even when we were little she would tell me how worthless I was. But even then, my love for her only grew. When she left our village, I followed her indubitably so I could have been there to protect her hoping she would one day realize how much I love her and for her to...for her to just remember -who I was-." I know I will never have her love, all I can do is wish.
With those thoughts in mind, I stand up, shake the dirt off and head back inside.

Inside, the store is silent and the lights are dim. I walk up the stairs to my room and I feel a gentle chill coming from the broken heater. As I head towards there, I pause at her door. I hesitate and knock in a doubtful way and open the door. "Goodnight Xian Pu" I say as I see her sitting by her window. She slightly turns her head and says in a rough yet tender way: "Night." I smile and gently close her door. My heart is immediately overflowed with happiness, one such, that I cannot even begin to explain. I go into my room and lie on my bed. As I lied there, I picked up a small picture frame with a picture of Xian Pu and help it close to my heart. As I held it, I smiled yet again and happily drifted off to sleep.

As the day rose anew the next morning, I hurridly ran to tend the customers down at the shop. My dear Xian Pu looked as radiant as always. I couldn't help but think about her and in one of those distractions, I dropped a tray of food. I quickly scrambled to pick it up and just as I was standing up, she slapped me. "You're a fool!" she said, " You can't do anything right! I pity you Mousse, you and your stupidity!!" My heart felt mutilated but instead, I smiled and kept on tending. Throughout the day, I was nothing more than a puppet on which she could release all of her dismay. Even with such mistreats, I kept on loving her so.

As night drew closer, I saw Xian Pu pour some of the day's best food into a bowl and closed it tightly. She looked even more beautiful than ever before. Just as soon as she finished closing it she said :" I'll be back later Ma', I'm going to see Ranma!" She had a tremendous smile on her face, and with it, she left.

I was enraged. I knew how much she loved him, but he did not love her. Ranma certainly did not know what he was missing. I just could not comprehend why life was so unfair.

I marched to my room with a great fervor within me. I lied down and drowned myself in both tears and dispair. "How can it be? I thought, " Even when she tells me she hates me and treats me in the most miserable of ways, I am still by her side." "How can she choose him?" I quickly lost count of the hours while dwelling in self pity. But then, loud footsteps and weeping awoke me from my dreams.

I hurried out of bed and opened my door. I was able to catch a glimpse of Xian Pu running into her room. I walked and listened behind her door. She was crying. I opened the door and she said : " Go away!" I didn't listen and kept on walking towards her. As tears poured and poured from her cheeks, I cleaned them off with my hands. Surprisingly, she threw herself into my arms. I hugged and held her tightly. I felt her warm tears on my chest. " I saw them " she said in a quivering voice. " When I went to go give the soup to Ranma, I found him and Akane outside." " I hid and watched them." She paused and I said nothing. " I saw him Mumu, he leaned forward and kissed her!" "Mumu?" I thought, "she hadn't called me that since we were kids". As she kept on crying, she asked me : " Do you know how it feels?" I wanted to scream, to tell her how much I loved her and how I go through it everyday. But I knew, it was neither the time nor the place. I knew that what she needed now was a friend, so I remained silent and held her close. " Thank you." She said. And as I held her in my arms, I remembered how for this, the times in which I get to hold her and for the occasional smile from across the room, that these are the moments I live for.
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 08:51 AM   #2
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
*applauds*
A Ranma-based fiction! Wooo hooo!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 01:19 PM   #3
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Wow Mena! You really can write! I wan't expecting something based on Ranma after the funny stuff you posted before!
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 03:06 PM   #4
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Heh heh, it seems as though only girls read this
Well, I wasn't going to post this tory cuz it seemed kind of..mushy. But in any case, I'm glad you guys liked it.

BTW, Thanks Hylas!
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 07:17 PM   #5
Carlito
Puerto Rican Knight

Carlito is on a distinguished road
This is very good! You're a really resourceful person Mena! This comes from me and I'm not even a fan of Ranma
Carlito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2002, 07:56 AM   #6
Mana
Girlfriend of Steel

Mana is on a distinguished road
Poor Mousse! I've always thought he was too much unlucky! He's so sweet, but the fact he's a duck...it's not very attractive for girls maybe!

Congratulations to Mena for the nice story!

Thanks Fortune for the banner ^__^
Mana is offline   Reply With Quote