Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Sep 24th, 2003, 03:46 PM   #21
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

You haven't converted me, I'm stil a hard core techno, dance, and rave-trance fan, although, i'm still enjoying everything there is to enjoy about rock, punk, and nearly anything else that isn't rap, R&B, country, and whatnot.

I never tried you dolt!

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 03:50 AM   #22
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi my name is Elisabeth but everyone knows me by eli,i live in Portugal (Algarve),i work with my parents and just love to collect movies and audio cd's..
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2003, 04:17 PM   #23
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by eli

i live in Portugal (Algarve)
I have one very good penfriend from there!
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2003, 06:08 PM   #24
REChick14
Ex-S.T.A.R.S Officer

REChick14 is on a distinguished road
Myself

Well what can I say? Umm.. My name is Anamaria. I was named after my two grandmothers. Im 100% Puerto Rican. I live in Connecticut, U.S. Im 15 years old. I go to Maloney Highschool. Im in 10th grade. I get pretty average grades. I love to play video games of course. My favorite series is Resident Evil. I own a PS1 & PS2. I have two sisters that are twins. I have a pekingese dog named Sasha. I also have a cat named Pepe. I like to watch baseball, basketball, and football with my dad. My fav basketball team are the LA Lakers. My Fav Football team are the Dallas Cowboys. And last but not least my fav baseball team are the New York Yankees which I hope win the World Series this year. I like to play softball and field hockey. I like to listen to Rap, R&B, Ska and some rock. Right now my favorite band is Evanesance. I would like to go to the Academy of Arts college in California. My goal is to become a video game designer. I have a cousin that goes to this forum, his name is Reanimation91. Hey Danny! Anyway I guess I can describe myself now. Im 5ft 3in. I have medium length black hair. I have brown eyes and tan skin. Ok that about wraps it up. I like to make new friends so if anyone wants to chat Holler Back Ya Hear? aight.

Last edited by REChick14; Sep 28th, 2003 at 09:09 AM..
REChick14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 01:01 AM   #25
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
I never thought about the physical descritpion

Im about 6'1" (Or so people tell me, I havent checked in ages), roughly 177 LBS

I have Strawberry Blonde hair that is red sometimes, and blonde the other. And I have blue eyes. Ill have a digital camera soon so im hoping Ill be able to transfer some pics onto the computer and join in on the user pic thread.

Quote:
My name is Anamaria
Interesting name. I like it . And your a Cowboys fan, good sign. No comment on the Lakers (Who with out Kobe aint going back to the championship. Even with Shaquille "every time I move with the ball im charging" O'neal) . GO BROWNS !

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2003, 01:06 PM   #26
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Hi I'm Kim! I'm from Ontario, Canada and I'm 19 years old. I'm in first year of Animation - Television at Algonquin College and I love it! I have a huge obsession with David Bowie and I'm returning to the forums after being swamped with work, hooray for time-management skills!

Nice to meet you!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #27
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Me...

Hey Welcome,
Im piggle, My real names Sophie...
Im one of the many crazy ppl on this site.. no wait... maybe Im just crazy?

I've been here for a bit now and have made a little nest for myself...you see that cardboard box.. yeh thats mine!

Im a 21yr old Girl living just outside london, uk. It's not too bad here, altho i'd rather live in cornwall or scotland.

I like singing, Which I've been told im very good at, I like to write, i'm working on a kids book at the moment, I like playing my ps2 altho not at the moment coz I dont have one! Its broke! *sob sob*
Im job searching at the moment, as I cant seem to decide on a career!
Maybe i'll go into pop idol next year! lol

Im live at home with my dad and sister,(my mum died when I was 6) I cant wait to get out of here, but obviously cant afford it at the mo, but I dont feel I can leave my dad just yet anyway, cant see him coping really.

Um what else can I tell you.... I like all music, Classical, country, rap, rock, jazz, pop, ect ect, though there are a few ppl out there at the moment making so called "music" that I cant stand! (I wont mention names!)

um.. I have 2 dogs, Black and white Border Collies, called Louis du pont du lac (named after Brad Pitt from Interview with a vampire because theres a line where lestat says to louis "your forever whining louis" and our dog does forever whine!) and Hollie Ollie oxen free! named hollie for xmas but wanted it to be less boring!

I can't really think of anything else, My lifes pretty boring.
You may even be asleep by now.

Well anyway seeya round.

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2003, 01:24 PM   #28
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
My name is Andrew and I'm 33 years old (goodman has me beat as the senior member ) I live in Moncton NB Canada and work for Aliant doing tech support. I have a wife named Stephanie and I just had a son named Alex. Hmmm.....I'm at work right now and I'm a little fuzzy. (night shift will do that to you) Cats!! yes I have 3 super cool cats. How could I forget them?

Fav type games - rpg's and shooters
Consoles - PS2 and Xbox (GC to come soon <homer> mmmmm....price drops </homer>

I may edit his later.....I have a call
gotta run!

Old Sep 29th, 2003, 07:46 AM   #29
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
lets see I am funny, playful, kind, romantic, sensative, tough,
to bad i am already dateing someone lol
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 09:13 AM   #30
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
hello, All i ever do is play on wolfenstien via xbox live thats it except for kung fu and work and work.

and have a bit on the side.
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 10:06 AM   #31
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

you know what the sadest thing about this thread is here I am a member of this site for about a year now and I just relized how little I really know about everyone like i had no idea cannibal was into techno (unless it was mention and i forgot) because i am a hard core techno,trance,house you name it i even tried to convert neomarik but to no avail he is still a hard core rock fan but i got him listining to a few songs
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 10:36 AM   #32
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Ok, it seems that my first post in this thread was not very descriptive and now that I read it it actually sounded like I'm an anti-social fuck or something

People around here call me Rick, I'll be 20 years old on October the 17th.

Right now I live with a roomate, I'm actually not from the states, I came from Bogota, Colombia, land of Coffee

I'm open to all sorts of music but my I am very inclined to Heavy Metal, and Classical music. Which is probably the main Reason that the Finnish band, Rhapsody, is currently my favorite band, since it incorporates both kinds of music into one, creating the most outstanding combination I've ever heard.

My parents both live far away from me, in different countries, and the only "family" I have around here is my step-dad, whom I do not see often.

I previously mentioned I love martial arts, video games, and movies... I am currently training Korean Martial arts, Kuk Sool Won. I might go to a World Championship Tournament on october 11th.

Right now I'm not going to school, but as I previously announced, I'll be going with the ARMY to South Carolina and begin a new life there. I plan on studying something related to computers, and, definitely Industrial Engineering. One of my goals in life is to become a business owner and retire at a young age. I believe that the path I'm taking right now will lead me there, even though it will not be easy.

Ok, I think ya'll got enough about me for now.

P.S. I like Blonds and Asian girls the most, even though I am an Equal Opportunity Employer

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2003, 02:15 PM   #33
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by fantasytiger

you know what the sadest thing about this thread is here I am a member of this site for about a year now and I just relized how little I really know about everyone like i had no idea cannibal was into techno (unless it was mention and i forgot) because i am a hard core techno,trance,house you name it i even tried to convert neomarik but to no avail he is still a hard core rock fan but i got him listining to a few songs
Don't worry, I don't usualy talk about music, and especially abouyt me being a big fan of beebity beep beep boom boom boom style music because of my good friends who are all die hard rock fans. And now that rev0lution is back on here, i got to be even more careful.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:24 AM   #34
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

neomarik is on a distinguished road
Hey frozen! your birthday is a day after mine but im only going to be 19.

The time for redemption will come, and all shall be condemed forever into darkness.
neomarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 01:32 PM   #35
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by neomarik

Hey frozen! your birthday is a day after mine but im only going to be 19.
So you're a Libra too, that's sweet.

I have a girl friend from high school that is EXACTLY one year older than YOU and another high school friend who is EXACTLY one year younger than ME.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 01:35 PM   #36
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

neomarik is on a distinguished road
yeah, were cool

The time for redemption will come, and all shall be condemed forever into darkness.
neomarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2003, 01:49 PM   #37
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Forgot to mention I listen to rap, hip-hop, R&B, and just 2 rock bands. Also, RPGs are my favorite game genre, but Ratchet and Clank is the easiest Action/Adventure game I've ever played.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2003, 08:56 AM   #38
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

I was thinking and I relized that i should briefly describe myself just in case any newbies post here

Ok I don't like my real name so just call me tiger I am cool person ,funny,and sympathetic I don't slam people and i am usually pretty nice as long as no one try's to take a cheap shot at me then in my oppinion they are asking for it.

I am 16 (17 in Nov) I am 100% hispanic and I have a semi low self esteem when it comes to my looks

I love reading , water, biking,skating,hockey,comps, and video games i also write poetry and short and long stories. I like writing letters and having pen pals. I also read manga and watch anime yu yu hakashu and shaman king (also sailor moon are some of my favs. off site the only members i know in person are yunadiva,deathwatch, and neomarik(who i am currently with)

i love pm's so feel free to pm me just to talk
Old Oct 6th, 2003, 03:19 AM   #39
SplinterJD

SplinterJD is on a distinguished road
Well my name is Jordan, I live in a small town called Murray Bridge in Australia and am 18 years old to turn 19 in December.

I'm a huge Football(Soccer) fan but I don't follow a specific team. I'm into computers the reason why I chose to study IT at college to become a web designer but I will have a good general knowledge of IT and I finish half way through next year. and I have only had 1 week holiday in 6 months. I also enjoy video games although I rarely play any these days, but I always find time to watch movies.

I've never really tried with the girls through high school but now that is a different story, I don't have many troubles at all.

Most of my friends pretty much left when high school finished but I still keep in contact with a few, but i've made new friends in the city where I study so thats good. and i usually am on msn so its very likely you'll find me there.

In music my favourite band is Rage Against the Machine but I also like Audio Slave and Ramstein. I'm also into Rap/Hip Hop and will listen to most of the genre as long as it has a good beat.
Old Oct 6th, 2003, 04:08 AM   #40
Zone

Zone is on a distinguished road
Well, according to my birth certificate my name is Richard, but everyone knows me as Rick (not to be confused with Frozen). I live here in the very warm and somewhat sh*tty city of Phoenix.

I'm a big baseball fan and am loyal to the Diamondbacks. I'm also a casual viewer of football (NFL). As for hobbies, I enjoy video games, fishing, rock music, and.....other stuff.

Due to me living in five states in the past three and a half years I have absolutely no social life. All of my best friends are back in New Mexico and I haven't made contact with them in over a year. I'm trying my hardest to get a job but no luck so far. If you were to look up the words "boredom" and "loneliness" you'd see a picture of me.
Oh, and I'm single, which I'm sure you might've guessed.

As for my future, I plan on joining the military in a few short years. Maybe there's a bullet out there with my name on it... If there is, I really don't care to find it.
College is a maybe.

And as far as my looks go, I'm about 5'11" (last time I checked was about a year ago, probably have gotten taller), I have a big frame (broad shoulders, good amount of muscle) that adds to about 185 lbs., I have short/brown hair, hazel eyes, and being half Hispanic and half Caucasian I have "tanned" looking skin.

I'd describe my personality but I feel I've dragged on a tad too long. Besides, who cares, right?

Too many details...

I need the rush
There's nowhere you can hide before you die
Why won't you face me?
I can see the fear that's in your eyes
Where will you run?
Where will you hide?
I see the blood drip from your eyes
Who will survive?
Let's get it on and we will fight!
Zone is offline   Reply With Quote