PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

ToxicUK
Apr 23rd, 2003, 10:31 AM
It was night time. Thats all i knew... lying there, drifting so helplessly. It started as a nice life with a wife and two kids the way most good dreams start. But then, as many of you know, dreams have a terrible habit of going bad. At the beginning I had a cushy office job, a Mercedes and a £100,000 house in the quiet countryside of the East Midlands. Life was good - until...

Let me know what you think
AND I WANT YOU TO BE TRUTHFUL
If its bad, its bad and thats all i wanna know
I just wanna know if its worth continuing...

Cheers:ghost:

Pu the Owl
Apr 25th, 2003, 07:27 PM
I don't think we can give an opinion only reading these few lines... :disturb:

ToxicUK
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:44 PM
Yea but thats kinda how my storys work.. I leave a cliffhanger right at tghe beginning just to see if those first few lines would have got you interested in the stroy.:ghost:

Pu the Owl
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:52 AM
To interest more the reader, you should post at least 15 lines :laugh: jk
But really, it's not easy to be interested from few lines that don't quite explain anything about the story... this seemed to me, at the beginning, one of those "continue the story" threads, if you get my point.

ToxicUK
Apr 29th, 2003, 03:02 PM
OK, OK il get to work on it. Please give me a few days cos im really busy sorting out a new sig. Cos my old one is too boring now.

Faile
Apr 30th, 2003, 06:18 PM
probably not best to post until you have a little more.

mark0™
Apr 30th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Your cliffhanger is pretty vague, I mean you could put nearly anything there. I Feel if you are writing a good story you get really involved with it and continue to write and write, not paying attention to how much you've wrote. So try put some more in there.

ToxicUK
May 1st, 2003, 01:47 PM
OK this is the last straw... im outta here. Everywhere I turn today im just getting kicked up. Seeya

(P.S. its ok to have that good riddance party now)

mark0™
May 1st, 2003, 02:10 PM
Wow its just criticism, if you cant stand it and expect only praise for what you do thne your wrong. Its not a personal attack, so dont get all moody about it.

ToxicUK
May 1st, 2003, 02:32 PM
Its not that... I can handle the criticisim and I dont just expect praise cos its just rubbish anyways. Its the fact that everything I do here turns out to be wrong.

Faile
May 1st, 2003, 02:38 PM
dude, if you post here its to get comments. you only got advice. if you want attention I'll get an admin to delete your account, if not please do not argue with people. nobody is getting at you, take it easy okay ?

closing this now.