Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Feb 17th, 2004, 01:14 PM   #1
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
Trapped in hell......

just me complaining about how shitty my life is. read if you wanna spend the time.

I know that this thread will probably depress the hell out of my g/f, but i felt like bringing it up. I am in the military, and was supposed to get home from training on jan 30.. unfortunately, i had a drill sergeant add 16 seconds to the time on my run and fail me on my PT test (required to graduate.)... then when i went to camplain, the company commander responded by putting me in for a fit for duty, and now i am getting booted from the military because i have had chin splints for the last 5 months, cuz they keep running me and not letting me heal. now, i am going to be stuck here, on the other side of the country from my home, doing menial bu**$#!t like sweeping floors, or doing paperwork for the military for the next 3-5 months while they do the paperwork to kick me out. what my dillemma is that i might get the chance in a few months to cancel my medical discharge, and try to pass the test after i have healed. the only thing that i have against that is that if i fail, i lose my G.I. bill, my medical seperation pay, and i wouldn't be in the army's records any more, and to top it off, i would have to stay ANOTHER 3-5 months....... but if i do pass, then i would stay in the army, and they would pay for all of my college. either way, as soon as i get my bachelor's degree, im going officer, even if i get kicked out, because they have to reevaluate you if you try and sign back up. i want to stay in the army, but i could lose ALL of the time i have spent here, just as a chance of getting the title of "soldier" back. oh well, enough of my rambling, what do you guys think?

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 02:48 PM   #2
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Woah man, that's terrible. I am one to know wat it's like to get "shafted" and you really take the cake on that story. I give you all right to bitch and complain, because no one has to deal with that kind of bull shit. Hopefully it all does work out for you. You seem pretty determined with eevrything, and from what i see, with high hopes as well. If it all goes to hell, then i feel sorry for you and you have my regards. But if it works out, rock on. I give you kudos for self motivation.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 04:05 PM   #3
linkkiller31
punker to the end

linkkiller31 is on a distinguished road
i know how you feel man.real sorry you have the right to be pissed
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 05:41 PM   #4
YunaDiva05
Sweet Angel

YunaDiva05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I know that this thread will probably depress the hell out of my g/f, but i felt like bringing it up.
I don't think the thread could depress me anymore, than what I am now, seriously. Nothing can be done, and thats that. I mean if I could snap my fingers and you appear before my eyes I would do it, but when its time for your return I will be here waiting for you, and hopefully its soon , cause I sure do miss you.

~*~ "Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can
sometimes just... be an illusion." ~*~
YunaDiva05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 05:56 PM   #5
Dactrius
Night Elven Rogue

Dactrius is on a distinguished road
That's a genuinely sad story and made even more tear-jerking by YunaDiva's post (and that ain't sarcasm). I'm sure whatever you decide will have her best interests in mind, but please remember that it's 'you' out there and not her. I'm sure she understands this as well and wouldn't want you to sacrifice everything you've worked so hard for.

I hope you two don't stay apart for much longer, best of luck to you both.

[PS2]: N/A
[XBox]: N/A
[GC]: N/A
[PC]: N/A
Dactrius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2004, 11:17 PM   #6
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Yikes.....and just when I was getting down on MY life. I certainly hope things work out for the best for you. Ive heard military life can be hard

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 12:25 AM   #7
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
tough spot indeed. I'd just try to keep my head clear, the chances of everythig working out are better that way.

Last edited by Infernal Mass; Feb 18th, 2004 at 12:27 AM..
Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 03:31 AM   #8
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Deathwatchz, you are one of the cooler guys on here. It has seemed from the very beginning that you have always been focused on what you've wanted to do with your life. The whole wanting to be a psychologist thing and dead set on doing so impresses me because of your diligence. Chalk up this hard time to experience as you learn more and more how to help other's with there problems because a lot of psychology is dealing with those who are depressed due to stagnance in their life and feeling like they are in a slump and don't know what descisions to make. I believe that you are fully capable of passing that army test and becoming a soldier because, correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be able to put out a good attitude that says to people "I am on top of things and I want my goals to come to me so badly that I will stop at nothing because I have got it all planned out already in my mind and nothing can stop me."
The choice is yours, my friend, but this is the vibe I get from you and I believe in your ability to do these things. In the meantime, think of what you can learn from your current situation. This is what life is all about. Learning from things when they didn't go the way you planned it right away so that when you do do it you will be that much more prepared. Good Luck, Soldier!

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 05:39 AM   #9
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Damn dude, that's nasty! I know that what you're doing is your dream, but if I were you I would reevaluate your dream and think to yourself what's important. If any other employer would give you such treatment you would get the f&*^^ out so why not now?
Anyway I trust you would do the right thing that suits you best.
And I wish you strenght and wisdom for the coming hard times.

Take care

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 07:11 AM   #10
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
I sorry to hear your bad news Deathwatchz, It sounds really sucky!

I hope things work out for you in the future.

And cheer up yuna, we're all here for you!

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2004, 06:12 PM   #11
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
thx for the support peeps. i was just saying that since im injured, there is a chance that i might NOT pass the test, and i don't want to risk my gi bill and stuff. my company commander that signed me up for the medboard siad it was a blessing in disguise, and compared to getting chaptered out for being out of shape, it definitely is. i just didn't like the fact that i pushed myself, and it still wasn't good enough since the guys in charge were out to get me. i will most likely ride out this damn medboard, get thru my bachelors, and sign back up afterwards. it dissapoints me though, because they are holding me from being a combat medic for that damn pt test. they could give it to me (it was only 6 f&^*ing seconds!!!!) and then medboard me anyway. but they dont want to give me any more money than they have to..... i would give up my disabilities if they would make me a medic, just for the title. i still dont know if they are going to let me get all of this training as college credits either, but i will find out sooner or later. either way, i still have my EMT license... least i got SOMETHING out of this hellhole....

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote