Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 02:08 PM   #1
blindman
Sketch Penguin

blindman is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Woa! That was scary

OK, here the story. I dont know but i swear this was freaky.
OK, we went to lunch outside of school today, and we had lots of time before going to school...so we decided to go to this store. Outisde there was a sign that read 1 dollar for each dvd and one dollar for each PS2 game!!! like thats just amazing...so we went inside.
We asked if those games where burned, because that was just unbealiveable you know? so then my friend asked, so then the dude comes up to us and says "i bought those games and im selling them for that much money" or something like that. Then my friend went up to him and asked if he was sure that they werent burned...and he said no! then he asked us if we where going to do something...i didnt understand what he asked...because of his bad english.
Then, not knowing what to say, the first thing that came to my mind was YES...and he started to yell at us. He was cursing, and then he offended us, we tried to run out of the store but we where afraid. Then he yelled GET OUT! like really f*n loud and me and my friend just ran our ass out from the store.
I was cought up with the friendly videos...but i wont get to that.
I swear, that was just scary...anybody experienced something like that?
(I think that guy was crazy)
blindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 02:48 PM   #2
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #3
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Hahahaha...that's funny, man Next time you hear a question you're not sure how you're supposed to answer, just act dumb and ignorant to what's going on and say "huh?" LOL
We should use this thread for near death expeciences. Especially ones involving angry people... Oh...my brother has the best story there...I'm getting hungry, though. I'll be back with it.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #4
blindman
Sketch Penguin

Quote:
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Hahahaha...that's funny, man Next time you hear a question you're not sure how you're supposed to answer, just act dumb and ignorant to what's going on and say "huh?" LOL
We should use this thread for near death expeciences. Especially ones involving angry people... Oh...my brother has the best story there...I'm getting hungry, though. I'll be back with it.

_RED_ stuff
I'm glad my thread is useful for something
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 07:00 PM   #5
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

BlackThornn is on a distinguished road
Re: Woa! That was scary

Y'see, when he started YELLING at you is when you shoulda let out with the one-hitter-quitter.

Can't let people bitch you around, bud.

I am the Thornn in your side.

The Matrix has you.
BlackThornn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 09:43 PM   #6
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Id call the better businus bureu (Cant spell that word) on his ass. He was obviously selling stolen or burnt games. Id have his little operation shut down in no time flat. On top of that his windows would be smashed THAT NIGHT, and I would have NOTHING to do with it (Wink, wink)

Quote:
Y'see, when he started YELLING at you is when you shoulda let out with the one-hitter-quitter.

Can't let people bitch you around, bud.
True, running scared isnt a good reaction. But hitting him would be even worse. Where im from unless your doing it in self defense that would be considered assault. Thats a serious crime.

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 09:58 PM   #7
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Azuma_Ninja is on a distinguished road
I agree with your Vicious that store def had some stolen or illegal goods. Who would sell games like that seriously? I hope that store get's looked into because it sounds pretty shady to me.
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 10:05 PM   #8
blindman
Sketch Penguin

I so agree....
I was just scared the whole time, i wasnt thinking about hitting...running, i was just stunned i had to walk it so i wouldnt seem scared.
I would bash his window but i think that store is open 24/7...i mean all the stores here are...variety stores that is.
I dont know if its cop stuff though.
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 11:14 PM   #9
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

I don't know if you guys are joking around or not, but bashing that guy's windows in is pretty stupid whether you got caught or not. You don't know as a fact he was selling stolen property. Like you said he was speaking with an accent and you didn't understand everything he said. Maybe he didn't understand everything you said either. The fact that he might have asked you if you were going to do something doesn't make him guilty of anything and if it was your store and somebody had said yes to a question like that you might get pretty mad, too. I don't know...I think people think they earn the right to take some kind of pointless justice into their own hands too much. Even if he was selling stolen games it's best to just stay out of it and mind your own business. It's not like he wouldn't know who reported him to the better business bureau, either. Sorry about my little rant, but it just made me think how people make assumptions and think they have the right to do all kinds of shit to eachother. I'm not saying any of you are like that. It just made me think of it. Imagine if you were this guy and you went to open your store in the morning and found it trashed because of some misunderstanding due to a language barrier. Or because some kids felt it was their job to uphold the law by breaking the law. Maybe he's trying to feed his family and doing whatever he can to do so. It's better than selling drugs.

I laughed at the story because I thought it was genuinely funny, but shit like that happens to people everyday and you have to learn to just shrug it off and go on your way. Bring it up later for laughs, but other than that there's really no point in remembering it.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 11:18 PM   #10
blindman
Sketch Penguin

I was actually thinking of something like that to tell you the truth...and i dont have the courage to bash anything or ruin someone elses life, cuz then it will haunt me.
Well, the store has been there for...QUITE a while...it has been there even before i moved into Canada seriously.
He just posted that sign up like 2 days ago and i had to check it out you know?
I think it wasnt even Selling the games but it could had been RENTing those games...you never know..i mean there ARE stores like that here, and they are legal.
I dont know though, if you would had been there? you would had crapped yer pants of how loud he screamed...seriously its something that ill never forget...i think.
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 11:36 PM   #11
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

I seriously don't think I would have crapped my pants because some guy was screaming at me at the top of my lungs. I know I can't prove that to you because I wasn't there, but for some reason I'm a pretty indifferent guy to that sort of thing. I mean in the sense I wouldn't be scared. Actually, I probaly would have shouted back...which could have brought upon a whole other situation that would be just as dumb as smashing his windows But thats it...just yelling. WHat's that run you in for? Disturbing the peace? Hopefully, the guy wouldn't then proceed to attack me then, though. Hah. But, I don't know. I'm weird. I'm the kind of person who, even if that happened, I would still get sleep that night and be laughing about it the next day, provided of course he didn't put me in the hospital

OK, so I wasn't there, but the point is if some guy was yelling at me even that loud, for some reason I don't think I would care for very long...especially if I thought it was possible it was a misunderstanding.

And hey, I'm not without my human urges. If somebody pissed me off enough, I might want to (insert random destructive act to their property here...mwahahahahaha,) but they would have to reeally do something bad. In the meantime, if it makes you feel better, you can always put a nice ham sammich on their car on a nice hot summer day.

_RED_ stuff

Old Jun 18th, 2003, 07:26 AM   #12
blindman
Sketch Penguin

Lol, hehe nice idea about the sandwich.
You know? i just slept the whole situation of last night...hope my friend feels confortable today about the whole thing.
(Umm...sandwich in a car in a hot summer day...thats clever )
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 04:52 PM   #13
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
I probably would take out the guys windows, and yes it would be rather stupid but it would make me feel vindicated. I dont deal with people raising there voices at me very well. And besides im young, Im aloud to do stupid things like that, hell ive only got a year or 2 left for Juvenile things like smashing windows

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 04:02 AM   #14
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Suit yourself, man...

_RED_ stuff