Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Feb 18th, 2003, 01:05 AM   #61
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
As I have said before I hate snow We're having a freaking storm right now and there's gonna be about 2 and a half freaking feet of it before its done and thats on top of what was freaking there before. If you people actually knew what having to deal with snow was you would NOT wish for it! Anybody with a driveway to shovel out wants to kill themself right about now. My car is currently buried and I can feel it's pain right now. You know what? Try tellin your car snow rules and it'll run your ass over right in the blasted snow! Honestly, go to a cold, cold hell all of you and get as much snow as you freaking want there you freaking sons of bitches! Build a freaking snowman!

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 03:11 AM   #62
Vic Viper
Nero Must Die !

Vic Viper is on a distinguished road
snow ?? whats that ??

heck we dont even have a season here, it only rain here like 2-3 times a year. so no snow for me, i hate cold weather anyways.

Vic Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 04:32 PM   #63
David
Need a Bouncer?

David is on a distinguished road
The thing what I hate about snow... Is that when it's warm and all the snow turn into slush, then gets mix with the mud and dirt, then after you walk, and it is all over your nice baggy jeans or baggy pant jeans.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 10:41 PM   #64
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Luckily, I never had that problem. I've never been around mud with nice new baggy pants. It always after I've had them for a while. Well, I've not had school at all this week so far. I don't have school again tomorrow, hopefully no school friday just because I'd like to have had the whole week off.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 10:58 PM   #65
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
sheezus christ red! calm down some! i used to live in conneticut for a while and we would get 4 or 5 feet of snow all the time during the winter! i can understand you dont like snow, but for the people who dont get snow too often, it is a blessing for us to get snow days. i dont get them too often here in michigan, but we still close schools when we get 5 inches of snow. its better than conn. cuz even if we got 2 feet of snow, if the plows could actually run, then school would be open, and we'd have to shovel our cars out or crawl our way to school through waist deep snow! (i was only about 4 and a half feet tall then) it is understandable that you dont like snow, but maybe if you just gave some of it to the people who wanted it, then it'd be easier for everyone. ill build a snowman. a 10 foot snowman with horns and a big ice sword wait till the little kids see this!! lol piss their pants or something.... DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!! FOR GODS SAKE, DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOW!!!

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:19 AM   #66
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

Or the brown stuff either. It feels good to have almost all week off after last year. I don't think we had one snow day.
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 01:41 AM   #67
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

You want our snow?!? I'll have it trucked to your lousy doorstep!!!

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 04:40 AM   #68
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Honestly, go to a cold, cold hell all of you and get as much snow as you freaking want there you freaking sons of bitches! Build a freaking snowman!

_RED_ stuff
Redpyramidhead, this is unusual behavior from you. I'm pretty sure no one here appreciates being called what you said, even if you were being sarcastic. Watch your language, it's not funny.

Quote:

You want our snow?!? I'll have it trucked to your lousy doorstep!!!
The same goes for this comment here. Enough.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 08:18 AM   #69
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Redpyramidhead, this is unusual behavior from you. I'm pretty sure no one here appreciates being called what you said, even if you were being sarcastic. Watch your language, it's not funny.
I think it's funny.J/K
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 12:34 PM   #70
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

I've also noticed Redpyramidhead has changed some what in his posts. It looks like he may end up being another soul lost.

And about snow, I've had off all week because of it. I just hope that I don't have to go back tomorrow, I'd rather go back monday.
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 04:08 PM   #71
David
Need a Bouncer?

Quote:

Honestly, go to a cold, cold hell all of you and get as much snow as you freaking want there you freaking sons of bitches! Build a freaking snowman!

_RED_ stuff
That is uncall for here. You were here for a long time, longer than me, you should know better, for instant, you are being better. Now you should apoligize to the people who never had much snow. I agree with merylsilverburg. And don't swear back like the other people did, such as Fantasywave, or mcfinnyd, something like that. Now apoligize if you have a heart.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 12:44 AM   #72
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Whoooaaaa......chill out guys. I didn't even know I had caused such an uproar here until meryl sent me a note. I think you guys took my posts wayy too seriously since I was being sarcastic and was hoping people would get nothing more than a chuckle out of it, but I'm not here to make a big deal over how you guys perceive other peoples posts or whatever. It's hard to tell when it's just words and you can't hear the tone of the poster's voice. Next time I hope you won't judge me so quickly and give me the benefit of the doubt. I don't try to start trouble with people. So, anywayz...my apologies for any confusion I caused.

_RED_ stuff

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 02:32 AM   #73
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Whoooaaaa......chill out guys. I didn't even know I had caused such an uproar here until meryl sent me a note. I think you guys took my posts wayy too seriously since I was being sarcastic and was hoping people would get nothing more than a chuckle out of it, but I'm not here to make a big deal over how you guys perceive other peoples posts or whatever. It's hard to tell when it's just words and you can't hear the tone of the poster's voice. Next time I hope you won't judge me so quickly and give me the benefit of the doubt. I don't try to start trouble with people. So, anywayz...my apologies for any confusion I caused.

_RED_ stuff
Of course, maybe I took your post too seriously and thought you were for real. But, even so, it's no reason to curse people out for it.

Alright, so now that everything is cleared up, let's just resume this discussion on the topic. *offers snow to everyone*

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:36 AM   #74
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

Thanks for the offer, but we already have lots of snow here. Anyway, the snow is off the raods and I am going back to school today on a 2 hour delay. I ask myself, Why only one day out of the whole week?.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 07:40 AM   #75
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Thanks for the offer, but we already have lots of snow here. Anyway, the snow is off the raods and I am going back to school today on a 2 hour delay. I ask myself, Why only one day out of the whole week?.

Some schools are like that, mean and tight, but if the snow gone there's no reason to go in, unless your Ill or summat.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 12:00 PM   #76
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

The snow's still there on the sidewalks, it's just the raod's are clear. What pains me is that two places near where I live had no school while we have a 2 hour delay. I would have liked a 2 hour early release, oh well there's nothing I can do I'll just have to endure the rest of this day. I got snow in my shoes walking to the bus.
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 06:32 PM   #77
David
Need a Bouncer?

Quote:

_RED_ stuff
You scared me for a sec Red, I thought you went to the darkside for a moment there... And maybe I took your post too seriously there. I think im actin like a fruit cake... I better stop.

Anyway, I got snow again, and will... I'm angry again. I wish the snow would go away. It was almost gone till the next day... Whamm, snow all over the place. Man, I wish it went somewhere that people want it, and need it I guess.