PsFantasy.com Forums

PsFantasy.com Forums (https://forums.psfantasy.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://forums.psfantasy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Snow (https://forums.psfantasy.com/showthread.php?t=5303)

Daniel Legge Jan 30th, 2003 08:15 AM

Snow

Hey everybody, we got a load of snow here (in the south east of england). Unluckily for me i had to do a paper round this morning and i got very very cold. And as of consequence im not at school today. That wasnt the only reason. Anyhoo i was wondering if anybody else has had any snow? This is the first we have had this year. So i was just wonderin.

Do you guys like snow?

mark0™ Jan 30th, 2003 09:38 AM

Im so desperately wanting snow! I'm in Central Scotland damnit! It's totally freezing yet no snow!!

supposed to be some snow soon, around the weekend though, so I'm really looking forward to it, plus my Dog loves the snow too! so we can go run around hehe

ssjtrunks13 Jan 30th, 2003 09:48 AM

Haven't had enough snow to get out of school since before christmas break.

dan da man Jan 30th, 2003 11:21 AM

Its been really cold here in Manchester but know snow, i love the snow but we aint just getting none of it.

Piggle_humsy Jan 30th, 2003 12:27 PM

We have snow! (I'm in south east London!)Its like a blizzard type of snow! At first i thought it was hailstomes or something as it was little balls of white like polystyrene!
I love snow!
But its hard to see at the moment and it keeps whipping you in the face!

Im surprised you havent got snow in scotland as it was on the news that scotland has bad snow! Just not you then mark0!

ok well bye!

Piggle :roll:
x x x x

Soul Angel Jan 30th, 2003 01:14 PM

No snow in the part of the UK where I live, but it seems cold enough for it to snow over here, so maybe later on it will.

jjmoohead Jan 30th, 2003 01:23 PM

Lots of snow in central manitoba...has not snowed much since we had 5 straight days of it about a month ago, but very cold here, been about -30 for 2 weeks...its about -20 C this week

mark0™ Jan 30th, 2003 01:29 PM

Theres been snow a bit more up the north here in scotland,but I really hope it snows here this weekend!

Daniel Legge Jan 30th, 2003 01:49 PM

:heh: the snow is starting to melt. ah well its supposed to snow tonight. when i got back from my paper round this morning i was litrally covered in snow. Quite funny. But ah well.

MakgSnake Jan 30th, 2003 02:00 PM

Its been snowing here in Toronto for the last two 2 months or so. DAMN, soo much snow, please take some you people!

ssjtrunks13 Jan 30th, 2003 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MakgSnake

Its been snowing here in Toronto for the last two 2 months or so. DAMN, soo much snow, please take some you people!
I wish we would take sopme!:laugh: But shortly after I got home from my exams on the radio I heard there are places here in VA and Maryland that got out early! I wonder if I would have if this week wasn't exam week. Oh well, no use worrying about it.

fantasytiger Jan 30th, 2003 02:52 PM

not much snow anymore here in Detroit

https://www.hellandheavennet.com/kh/i...ifs/Moogle.gif

kupoartist Jan 30th, 2003 04:51 PM

It sure is snowing a little here... the airport (Stansted) just closed and I got a little worried about the safety of some of my friends, but they're ok now. Thankfully, my room is warm and I'll be able to sleep. yay!

Hylas Jan 30th, 2003 05:50 PM

Some snow here in Salzburg too. And really cold temperatures. But since I like snow, it's all fine :happy:

Beretta55 Jan 30th, 2003 06:28 PM

we have had hardly any snow down here in OKC. we had a little bit for christmas but that's about it. i like snow outside give's me a warm cozy feeling.

ssjtrunks13 Jan 30th, 2003 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Frostman445

we have had hardly any snow down here in OKC. we had a little bit for christmas but that's about it. i like snow outside give's me a warm cozy feeling.
we've had some snow this month, I just wish if it wasn't going to snow it would get about 10 degrees warmer.

Vicious_2003 Jan 30th, 2003 09:58 PM

her ein Toledo, Ohio weve we had more snow in the first month of winter than we did the entire season last year. The past few days have been in the single digits and its been bitterly cold for quite some time. I personally like snow, love it around christmas time, but hate it when it snows enough to make your commute in the morning a bitch but not enough to shut anything down

Gadzoox Jan 30th, 2003 11:37 PM

I ADORE SNOW!! I love it!!! It's just the cold weather I'm not too fond of. ;)

Daniel Legge Jan 31st, 2003 08:29 AM

The snow is getting worse now. It looks really pretty but its a bit cold. Ah well im off school again today. The snow is about 2 feet up the side of my shed. Its very thick. Anybody else had deep snow?

I have just been told the school has been shut, i was off cos im not feelin well but its the first time i have eva known a school to be closed round here. ah well i hope its like this next week.

mark0™ Jan 31st, 2003 10:58 AM

w00t w00t! Started snmowing toady at school, the stopped, but its back on!!!

Also I'm happy because im gonna get blitzed tomorrow night, w00t w00t!