Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 30th, 2003, 10:59 PM   #41
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
you have no idea..

take the meanest person you've ever known in your life, and multiply that by 100..

then take that and multipy it again..actually multiply it a few times..by then you still won't have a clear estimate of how mean i am..

digimortal
- i beat up old people because they smell

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 12:23 AM   #42
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Oh, I know ! Can you believe this, Digimon ? I mean, goodness !
He is the epicenter of evil... I should know 'cause he kicked me outta there. Hmph.

I dub thee, stop before you anger me ! Grr !

And it's true about him beating up the elderly: Once when we were on vacation in Portugal, he hit my grandpa with a squared bowling ball.
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 12:56 AM   #43
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
I'm afraid of being forgotten.
Not like in the big scheme of things after I'm dead; but being forgotten to be picked up or something, being stranded and alone.
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2003, 12:30 PM   #44
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by DigiMortal

the first one was a close-up of a big fat african zulu tarantula..you could see all his eyes..and he even had those two little leg arms coming out in the front (ya know the ones they use to pick thier teeth/fangs with and wash thier face).. and there was like drool or web or something coming out of the mouth attached to one of the little baby arms.. ..

the other one was just a big fat hairy red spider but there was a shadow on the underside..so all that could be seen was the legs and the hair..but it was like standing up like it was about to attack or something.
That might be interesting for you, Digi but to us arachniphobia people, it's the most terrifying thing to see. Please never post anything like that!

Quote:
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

I think it's easier when you finally realize that gay people are just as normal as the rest of us, especially in the sense that they are just people who want to find someone to love in life...they just happen to be of the same sex. Also, they are normal in that among people in the gay community they are just as diverse as the rest of us because they are just like everyone else.
I think many people know that gay people are still normal people who are trying to look for love. But the fear comes from the gay person trying to hit on you or something. To me, it's not fear...but probably just uneasiness.

Quote:
THat is why you get intimidating ones, too...that's because there are just as much a percentage of intimidating heterosexuals. It's really more a matter of intimidating people in general. I have several bisexual friends, most of them female, and one of them male. Most of them seem to me to actually be extra friendly and easier to talk to.
Personally, I think the females are harder to get along with than the guys. The lesbians that I've seen are always, like you said, intimidating but also have that "I'm a lesbian, so you got a problem with that" attitude. I mean, there are some people who just look at them (not in a discriminating way) but just merely look and they get all touchy and offended. I know because it happened to me and I wasn't even doing anything.

Quote:
Actually the interesting thing is I find that the lesbian or bisexual girls I know tend to look for a lot of the same qualities men do in women.
*scratches head* Really, is that the case? It seems that gays/lesbians are always able to "detect" other gays/lesbians because they have that "quality" about them. It's hard to explain and I'm not trying to offend them, but it's something about the way they act, talk, move that makes it easy to figure out. And I'm not talking about people who are obviously gay, but the ones who try to be a normal heterosexual person because they're still uncomfortable about "coming out". Argh, it's hard to explain, but you would think because of this, not many gays would hit on heterosexual people.

Quote:
SO in your case Meryl I wouldn't be surprised at all if some girl hit on you if I remember that pic you put up in the User Picture Thread way back... that was a compliment, btw, in case you're confused
Well, actually there was this one time when I was at work (waitressing) and this Japanese lesbian was sort of...."checking" me out. I was seriously afraid she was going to come and hit on me or something, but I acted normal. She came in several times afterwards and did the same, so in order for her to get the message I'm not a lesbian, I started looking at other guys in the area. She finally got it, but she still came back in until a few months later. I think she went back to Japan. Ah, but this was a pretty unusual incident.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 03:35 PM   #45
Reid
.red house.

Reid is on a distinguished road
I think my biggest phobias are snakes, heights and the supernatural.

Snakes are just really creepy because they're so hard to spot when you're walking and the way they slither around - just plain strange.

Heights I used to be very afraid of because I fell off a playground catwalk when I was really young, but I've sort of overcome this fear after doing things like cliff jumping at cottages.

Supernatural things like ghosts creep me out because of experiences I've had in the past. Just last night I woke up and went to the bathroom then when I came back into my room all of the lights were on.

I guess those sort of things better belong in the Supernatural thread though.
Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 07:41 PM   #46
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fortune

Among phobias, can we list fear of something that hasn't happened yet? Or fear of something that could happen (but not necessarily)? If so, among my phobias I can count the fear of having my cats falling from the window. Yes, call me stupid, but I'm really afraid of it. Whenever I see them approaching an opened window, I have chills down my spine. To tell the truth, it happened that my cats fell two or three times, but other than the fact of falling, I'm afraid of the fact of not being able to bring them back home. I know, this really sounds silly
Yes, I'm quoting my own post, just to inform you that one of my cats has just disappeared in the way described above. Isn't it terribly unfair and cruel? I guess I now have to realize that phobias are no longer phobias once they become true and you're forced to face them *sighs*
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 08:58 PM   #47
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fortune

Yes, I'm quoting my own post, just to inform you that one of my cats has just disappeared in the way described above. Isn't it terribly unfair and cruel? I guess I now have to realize that phobias are no longer phobias once they become true and you're forced to face them *sighs*
Omg! I'm sorry to hear that Fortune. I hope you'll be able to find your cat soon.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2003, 11:39 PM   #48
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Fortune's sig/avatar brought up something I'd forgotten; I'm afraid of dolls. Seriously, I can't stand dolls.

I think that started when I was a kid my grandma got me this doll and she has put red nail polish on it's lips because she thought it needed more colour, just she got some on the teeth and it looked like blood... she was also one of those ones that they eyelids would open and close... oh man...

*snugs Fortune because of her kitty*
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2003, 04:56 AM   #49
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
It's really sad when one of your pets goes away or disappears, especially if you weren't expecting it at all
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2003, 01:04 PM   #50
Reid
.red house.

Reid is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry to hear about your kitten, Fortune.

I have a cat that's just barely a year old and although he's a complete housecat the outdoors call to him and I'm always paranoid that he'll run outside if a door is left open as he's done before and get locked out or wander off and get lost.
Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2003, 04:17 PM   #51
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Once I think about it I really dont have any fears. When I was younger I used to be scared of conjoined twins and people with deforming disesases but ever since my sister became a pre-med I've gotten used to seeing pictures of people like that and I my fear of them is pretty much gone.

Also I used to have a strong fear of aliens. I geuss I developed the fear because there was always a green light outside of my window at my old house. One night I woke up around 2 a.m. to a tingiling feeling on my feet. I thought my dog wandered into my room and jumped in my bed. I scanned the room and didnt see her. What I did see was this large round thing at the base of my bed. I stared at it for a while and noticed it had big eyes. After a few seconds the head tilted to the side. Then I was convinced it was a living thing. To get a better look I reached over and turned on my light. I kept my eyes fixated on the head as I did this. As soon as the light came on it disappeard. I sat there for about 5 minutes looking at the same spot, blinking. Then all of a sudden I screamed at the top of my lungs. Damn I was scared. I didnt sleep in that room again for at least a month. Also I went paranoid and though every oval shaped thing was an alien head. I guess over the years my fear of aliens have been supressed. I can see pictures of aliens no problem now and I never mistaked anything for an alien head in a while.

So I guess I overcame all my fears before the age of 12. If I still have some fears they have yet to be uncovered.

And fortune I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Sorry if I seem unsympathetic but I am really not too fond of cats. I had bad experiences with them...