Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Nov 20th, 2002, 11:08 PM   #21
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
mog

I just don't, plain and simple. Humans make me nervous, they're stanger.
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2002, 12:05 AM   #22
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

So luck with me and the opposite of sex hasn't shown pleasable for me. And the only way i can actually ask a girl out, is if it's like, totally bluntly, saying, you wanna do something later if you have nothing better to do?

So that's it i guess. Damn,

First of all, try taking out the "if you have nothing better to do" part. Girls like guys who show self confidence and if you show a hint that you don't like yourself it usually doesn't help. I, myself, am very bad at self-confidence, but with practice have been able to not show it when talkin to girls. It will come to you, you just have to like yourself and know inside, while your talking to them, that you have a lot to offer them as an interesting guy. Also, you might want to try taking smaller steps towards asking someone out instead of one huge one all at once. Ask for the number of a girl you know and call her and start talking to her over the phone whenever you can. Then, when you feel comfortable, ask her if she wants to hang out sometime...it doesnt necassarily have to be a date...just hang out first and see where it goes from there.
Second of all, how old are? Would it make you feel better if I told you I didnt have my first real girlfriend until I was 17? It doesnt happen right away for everybody...trust me man...it can only get better from here on...it just takes a LOT of patience and time when you're first startin out for the most part. Hang in there man!

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2002, 12:19 AM   #23
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

First of all, try taking out the "if you have nothing better to do" part. Girls like guys who show self confidence and if you show a hint that you don't like yourself it usually doesn't help.
Yeah, self-confidence helps a lot, especially with a girl you absolutely don't know. With the ones you know a little better, it's not always necessary, you can show your weak points, but with the ones you don't know, it's better to show a bit of self-confidence, even if you don't think you have it.

Quote:
it just takes a LOT of patience and time when you're first startin out for the most part. Hang in there man!
Unluckily, patience and time aren't always enough. I'm talking for personal experience (not with girls, but with boys ). Spending some time on a person you like is ok, but do not waste more than necessary. You'll find that if she doesn't care at all, all your efforts and time will be wasted, and later you could feel some regrets for it.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2002, 03:21 AM   #24
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
God, miss Fortune could have not said it better. NEVER WASTE ENERGIES IN AN UNWORTHY.

I have gone thourgh that s*** a lot of times, because I seem to always get feelings for he wrong chick, always. And by wrong, I'm not necessarily talking about the "airhead babes", I'm not a shallow guy, I shall make clear, although I don't just go behind anything that crosses in front of me, you know.

But anyhow, I have learned that the self confidence part is absolutely important: girls don't like losers. (so CC, stop that crap and to hell with anyone that calls you that, show them they're the losers and morons)

And well, an always second step is to do the flirty thing SH4 mentioned, as to find out how much you can expect from the chick. Always important is to be moderate with your flirting, if you go beyond a limit it won't turn out good in most of cases.

I don't recall saying I've been succesful with women because I have not. Right now I'm going through some situation in which I really don' know if she's the right one, evn though I have gone with her way much further than I ever had before with any other girl. Time will tell.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2002, 11:21 PM   #25
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fortune

Yeah, self-confidence helps a lot, especially with a girl you absolutely don't know. With the ones you know a little better, it's not always necessary, you can show your weak points, but with the ones you don't know, it's better to show a bit of self-confidence, even if you don't think you have it.

Unluckily, patience and time aren't always enough. I'm talking for personal experience (not with girls, but with boys ). Spending some time on a person you like is ok, but do not waste more than necessary. You'll find that if she doesn't care at all, all your efforts and time will be wasted, and later you could feel some regrets for it.
I also meant patience in a more general way. Like if one girl doesn't work out, don't kick yourself. Keep trying. I wasn't suggesting he put all his time and energy into one person cuz i know all too well the hurt you can end up feeling when it doesn't work out. What I was trying to say to our pal Cannibal here, is to hang in there and to never give up on himself or doubt that there are girls out there who will think he's a great guy.
And Thanks for bringing up a good point there Fortune. What i said might have not been clear.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote