Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Nov 11th, 2004, 04:58 PM   #1
RobHardo

RobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished road
Bad moods

Have you ever been put in a bad mood by something that happens, and then everything starts going wrong after that? Today that happened to me in AP US History class. This is the kind of teacher that you say hates you to your parents, in this case the teacher really does hate me. Anyway, I walk into his classroom everyday with a good attitude, and, for lack of better term, he sh*ts on it. It has never ruined my day, except today. After he put me in the bad mood everything went to hell for me. I spilled my food all over myself at lunch, my soda exploded, my books fell out of my locker, I found out i have to get braces, and nothing much from then has happened, but I'm sure something will. The hits just keep on coming. Has anyone had one of these day?

IT'S MYSPACE!
RobHardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 10:39 PM   #2
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Everybody has one of these days now and then. The fact after one thing all starts going wrong is partly caused by the fact when the first thing goes wrong you start being nervous and psychotic about anything, consciously or not. Yes, there are also coincidences, but I guess the greatest part of "accidents" happening in days like these are the ones you cause to yourself with your initial bad mood.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2004, 10:52 PM   #3
RobHardo

RobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished road
I've broken my bad mood! Finding out that I have to get braces was the worst part of the day. My girlfriend showed me this picture that changed everything.
Goes to show you that one sign of affection, or even this simple picture can make someone's day. She has no idea how much better she made me feel. I have literally been laughing for an hour now over this and I don't know why, I've been trying to get this post made for about 45 minutes, but I keep laughing!
Take a look at this, it will make your day.

Bad Mood Breaker

IT'S MYSPACE!
RobHardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 12:02 AM   #4
R-COPE

R-COPE is on a distinguished road
it comes & goes
you will pass it
R-COPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 11:49 AM   #5
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
Yeah... i had one like that two weeks ago... and i am still in that bad mood... yeah... first things first... had some bad news come in a few saturdays ago... things just not goin well.. we'll leave it at that.. but then my friends came over and we decided to go out and get some movies and shit... on the way home... well i got in a car wreck.. totaled my car... then... super fucking fantastic... a week and a half or so later nothing but shit kept comming my way.. then.. this past monday... i was on my way to see Atreyu, Funeral for a friend, and Taking Back Sunday... awesome show.. but... i was extremely intoxicated... whilst on the ride up there... i got a call... my mother was in an accident... my sister was injured... and i could do nothing as i had no car... and i was walking into the arena... so shit... well after that... i havent had much time to think about being in a bad mood *halo2*.. but i'm sure monday when i get back to work... how ever i get there due to no car for me or my mother... i'm sure i will continue my horrible streak of shit... so yeah... i've been there.. yeah.. it sucks.. and yeah... i love you you should play xbox live w/ me

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 03:17 PM   #6
LrdAlucard
Metalik0r

LrdAlucard is on a distinguished road
Well, i can tell u i have that kind of day probably every 2 days =_= and today, it seems to be that kind of day.

Yesterday Evening: i formated my PC cuz i had SP2 installed and then suddenly my DVD-RW stop recording DVD's (it read cds, recorded cds and read dvds....but it didnt recorded dvds.... weird) so when i tried to format the OS, i get a message that if i format the partition were the SO was i could be deleting the information i had in the bigger partition. anyays, i just had to ask a friend for a 160 GB HD so that i could do things right n not lose the info. =_=..................check

Today morning: went to school, didnt miss the bus, had my classes, came home n had lunx.......................check

Today evening: i had to re-install stuff, so i did all afternoon, and after i reinstalled nero n tried to record a dvd, gues what happened?! thats right, u guessed it! it happen the same shitty thing!!! IM SO DAMN HAPPY! btw, as if it wasnt enough, ill have an exam tomorrow morning (MATH) at 9:30 am n im so nervous my veins will rip my skin n just jump out >_< Oh, and i forgot to mention that i still cant find someone to help me out with the airsoft equipment (a game close to paintball) so, i wantto start playing it, n everyone is just ignoring me, YEY

well, that was today n yesterdays resume. i think this just worked like in my livejournal lol =_= i dont feel more relaxed because of it though. bah, this sux

"Its a good night... On nights like these, I crave for blood."
LrdAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 06:35 PM   #7
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
It's because once you get in that frame of mind you are much more apt to only focus on the bad and it is very hard to do anything constructive when that happens. Don't get caught up in life's downward spirals (oh NIN refererence! that one was for trunks! )

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2004, 02:39 PM   #8
Urahara Kisuke

Urahara Kisuke is on a distinguished roadUrahara Kisuke is on a distinguished roadUrahara Kisuke is on a distinguished roadUrahara Kisuke is on a distinguished roadUrahara Kisuke is on a distinguished roadUrahara Kisuke is on a distinguished roadUrahara Kisuke is on a distinguished roadUrahara Kisuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid: Snake
Have you ever been put in a bad mood by something that happens, and then everything starts going wrong after that? Today that happened to me in AP US History class. This is the kind of teacher that you say hates you to your parents, in this case the teacher really does hate me. Anyway, I walk into his classroom everyday with a good attitude, and, for lack of better term, he sh*ts on it. It has never ruined my day, except today. After he put me in the bad mood everything went to hell for me. I spilled my food all over myself at lunch, my soda exploded, my books fell out of my locker, I found out i have to get braces, and nothing much from then has happened, but I'm sure something will. The hits just keep on coming. Has anyone had one of these day?
Yah, that must have sucked. Normally I have a bad day when I just sit and think about things. From then one, the day usually really sucks. I point out all the small flaws and such in everything. The picture was pretty funny though.
Urahara Kisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2004, 09:53 PM   #9
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panuru
Everybody has one of these days now and then. The fact after one thing all starts going wrong is partly caused by the fact when the first thing goes wrong you start being nervous and psychotic about anything, consciously or not. Yes, there are also coincidences, but I guess the greatest part of "accidents" happening in days like these are the ones you cause to yourself with your initial bad mood.
I couldn't have said it better myself. You'd think it would be more obvious to people the pattern that is involved with bad moods..."Oh my god! I am in such a bad mood and everybody around me is in a bad mood, too, just to make mine worse! I don't get it!!!"

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #10
TtTackler
¤Web-Head¤

TtTackler is on a distinguished road
I'm in a perpetual 'bad mood', but I keep it to myself and try to keep it surpressed. Best not to try and think of such things and let them overpower your rational thoughts, just go with the flow.
TtTackler is offline   Reply With Quote