Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 07:59 AM   #1
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Member Opinion Thread 2004

Okay, I know there were two old threads of this, but that was such a long time ago and I would like to thank Mourdor for creating the original one. So, here's the 2004 version.

What you do is say some things about the members on the forum...basically what you think of them. Please, no negative comments...you can say what you think of that person, but I don't want to see any comments like "So-and-so really doesn't come up with great threads, they suck" Okay? I'll start:

happy_doughnut: A friendly, sweet person who's always worried about others and puts their needs before her own. She's helped me through many problems and always makes me smile/laugh. It's easy to be carefree around her and that's why she's a person who everyone should know. I think she should try to stop doubting herself and her abilities because she's a capable, intelligent, great person who does more than she thinks.

Panuru: I can't express my gratitude to her enough for all the helpful things she's done for me. After all these years, she still stayed the same kind, fair, and helpful person. She's helped me with some problems and she always answers my silly/stupid questions. Her handling the problems around the site/forums is so amazing and I just can't believe it she can take all the stress.

MercuryShadow: Though this guy isn't on here anymore, I still won't forget him because he is one of my close friends and also one of the friendliest members on here. A caring person who is easy to talk to and a guy who truly loves to play videogames. He's given me a lot of advice and his words are very uplifting. I wish him well on his life.

Redpyramidhead: An extremely intelligent and open-minded person, it amazes me whenever he posts his thoughts on a subject. He always provides help/advice to those in need and he's very easily admirable. Plus, his subjects range widely, so it's easy to talk to him about anything. He really knows how to cheer a person up and that's such an terrific quality about him.

Harry: Though he's rarely seen, he's one of the best people you'll ever know. Extremely friendly, wise, understanding, fair...he basically exudes all admirable qualities. I always feel so honored when I speak with him. He's given many people, as well as myself, great opportunities and it's absolutely unbelievable how he handles all the problems and maintains the site so well. I guess I just have to say "Thank you".

MakgSnake: The ultimate "Metal Gear Solid" fan, he's also extremely helpful and very outgoing. He helped me feel quite welcome on these forums when I first joined and that's what he's particularly good at. Though he can get somewhat easily offended, this doesn't stop him from voicing out his opinions and standing up for what he believes in. A great guy.

Hylas: Like Makg, she voices her opinions and beliefs on a subject, but this isn't bad. Actually, that's what makes her easily likeable because she's honest and stands up for people as well as herself. I really enjoy seeing her around and reading her posts/comments on topics because she always gets right to the point. Those of you who know her should consider yourself fortunate.

kupo_artist: A unique person from the start, his gender remained a mystery for a long time. With his love for pink and cute stuff, it was a surprise to find out he was actually a guy. But, this wasn't a bad thing because that's what I like about him, though I don't know him very well. He's not afraid to be different and it's refreshing to know a person like this. He's also a friendly person (in fact, I don't think I've seen him angry...at all!), easy to talk to, and a great artist. ^_^

Il Palazzo: It was great discussing a lot of topics with this guy, whether it's games or love life or animes...I remember in the past, he always seemed kinda closed from the world to me, almost very quiet, but never shy. However, this strong-silent quality about him hides the fact that he actually is quite nice and easy to talk to on certain subjects. This guy is probably one of the biggest Creed fans ever and he's not afraid to show it.

Cannibal Clown: This guy seems to have a somewhat better life nowadays and that's good to hear. He's one hell of an anime fan, actually going out and meeting his favorite voice actress, striving to be a mangaka, giving out detailed and helpful information on animes...I always learn something new from him. I'm sure he's still having self-doubts and lack of confidence, but I just hope that as time passes by, he'll believe in himself a little more.

Mourdor: Even now, I still believe he is quite the serious fellow but also has that humorous and kind side to him whenever he's relaxed with friends. He does have that exterior shell which makes him seemingly quite hard to get along with, especially when he was a moderator. However, I thought he was quite responsible, stern, and orderly and that's what I like about him because I could never keep order the way he does.

007_JamesBond: When the original thread got created, I didn't know him very well, but we began talking and now, I consider him a great friend. When he writes about details, events, topics he seems so carefree and yet, serious on the topic. He's also a pretty funny guy, a movie lover who provides all sorts of reviews/summaries for me. I wish him well on his military life and hopes he fulfills his dream of taking over Cuba one day.

Beretta55: Oh, it's always a blast talking with this guy. It's also great to see him around 4 AM (my time) because it just makes me feel less "alone". When you talk to him, it's hard not to smile because he just seems like a generally nice, sweet, carefree person. I wouldn't classify him as the "forum clown" because I don't think he means for his posts to be so funny, but the fact that he doesn't, just makes it more funnier and likeable. But, I also know he has some self-doubts which he doesn't show...don't worry too much...you'll be fine.

Ahh...that's it for now. I'll post more later...believe me, I haven't forgotten people. ^_^

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

Last edited by merylsilverburg; Mar 23rd, 2004 at 08:03 AM..
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2004, 10:44 PM   #2
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

IcyMourdor is on a distinguished road
Lets see...

Il Pallazo: Once again, he brought me back here. Although we don't associate much anymore, he still seems to have the same head on his shoulders. Fun-loving, almost carefree spirit, and still a mod that knows what he is doing.

Meryl: What can't I say? She welcomed me back with open arms. Kind to almost every member that shows their new face around the corner. Not afraid to join in one of the practical jokes that frequently run around. A proud moderator that is usually happy, especially when vets of this place return.

Harry: Our proud leader...wait...where in the hell did he go again?

Kupoartist: Probably the only one I know who can compare with me in Final Fantasy Knowledge. Although the pink of the posts is a tad hard to read at times, they are always worthy to be read. Able to confuse the whole forum with the ambi-gender confusion. Something like this hasn't happened since Akamie and I did it way back when.

Cannibal Clown: Still always willing to do things to get a laugh. Although he rarely pokes his head around da house, he is always welcome around the group since his gift of comedy usually goes unappreciated. His artwork skill is still the best I've seen out of anybody I personally know. Even last night, his drawing of random characters we made up with ideas was amazingly good and funny.

Hehe...I know there are a lot of people that aren't on my list that should be, but I can't help but laugh at thinking of some of the things that I've have done here on the forums, so I'm going to post some more later when I can have a straight head.
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 02:16 PM   #3
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
I guess I can take a shot at this.

Cannibal Clown - One of my closest friends. He's a bit of an oddball but a great person just the same. He has great knowledge of anime, and is a person who loves to have fun. Too bad he has such a negative outlook on life.

Meryl - One fine person. She's caring and likes to help address peoples problems. She has an overwhelming amount of knowledge dealing with anime and gaming. She seems to have her life and order and is destine to accomplish some great things.

MakgSnake - My MGS buddy. When I first met him I didn't think anyone loved the game as much as I did, but it so happened that he was twice the fan I was. He's another one of those great people like Meryl, that I appreciate talking to. Too bad he's not around much anymore.

Mourdor - Another one of my friends that I brought to this a forum way back. He's a damn good person with an abundance of things he's good at and knows about. Although we had disagreements about certain things he remains one of my highly respected people.

007_Jamesbond - Yet another one of my good friends, that is now in Korea. He's probably one of the greatest people I know. He always looks highly towards life and lives it to the fullest. Plus he's one of the biggest bond fans around, as well as one of the funniest.

Trunks69420 - I forget when this guy and I started talking, but we get along really well. His taste in music and his outlooks on life intrigue me and I think he's an incredibly awesome person. He's one easy person to talk to and share stuff with.

Eli - Even though she hasn't been around as much as the others, I think she is one of the coolest people I ever talked to, even though our conversations were rather short. I usually look forward to everything she posts, espically the stuff in the music suggestion thread. She is also one of those people I would die to meet in person, shes seems so great.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 05:25 PM   #4
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
well, im not as well know on this site, and i dont know everyone as much either, but ill try my hand at it...

Vicious: he seems like he's an intelligent person, but he can be so biased at times concerning some topics. i enjoy this about him though, cuz it can lead to some great debates (some nasty arguments as well, but they are amusing as well.)

Trunks69420: Dont really have that much interaction with the guy, but he gets an honroable mention simply because he's one of the few self-proclaimed NIN fans out there. gives him good credit ratings in my book. lol

Redpyramidhead: I think that almost everyone here has somthing to say about red. hes one of the nicer guys here on the forum, and he seems like he has somethihng to say about everything. i truly enjoy his opinions in any of the debates i get involved in, and i think that he is one of the few that i have seen that would give me a run for my money when it comes to arguing about things (i can be damn stubborn). also, he has a healthy interest in the supernatural, which is also a topic that i enjoy. hope you stay around for a while man

Piggle_humsy: a great gal. i hate to see her going thru some of the problems that have hit her while i was around, but at the same time i think that she is strong enough to get thru anything that life can throw at her. even though she never got that sig pic i asked her for, she still has enlightened this site enough that almost anyone would be glad to have her around.

Panuru: i still am shocked that it took me like four months to realize that fortune changed her name, but i was currently engaged with extracurricular activity with the government (no, i wasnt in prison....) she has great opinions on a lot of things, and i would have to say without her around, harry would be VERY hard pressed to have the site run as smoothly as it does.

neomarik: an annoying bastard.... i should have shot him when i was back at home... nah, this is one of the guys i know IRL, and i think that even though we havent been on the best of terms lately, he is a good friend and has some interesting beliefs that turn out to be amusing on the site.

merylsilverburg: i swear, i know that she has great discussions with people, but for the life of me, they have been on every topic that i hadnt discussed, so i dont really know two S%^&s about her, and i feel kinda bad about it. i guess i have to go off of everyone elses opinion and say she's a great woman to have around.....

kupoartist: somewhat similar to meryl, but i have seen some of his work. he far surpasses me in the artistic endeavors, and i can appreciate all of his work on the sig pics and avatars. the multiple changes that he had in a few months made it interesting to see what new look he would have for himself that week.

jjmoohead: great guy. hes put a lot of good posts on here, even though im at somawhat of a loss as to what posts he has made at this point in time... i still think the metal-looking monkey thing is a bit much though...

harry: since we are both never around, i have almost never ran into him... just gotta say you found a great catch in panuru though, you two make a good couple, even though i haven't seen a pic of you, i think it is probably a cute couple too.

Gadzoox: zooxie has been a very enjoyable people-person on the site. i bet she brightens up any room she walks into.

fantasytiger: another person that i know IRL, she was the one that got me started on this ite, and i thank her for it. shes been going thru some bullS#$% lately though, so she probably hasnt been around as much. shes a great person and i think that she shouldnt let life bother her as much as it does, but when shes in a good mood she has a lovely demeanor to her. just give her a chance and she will definitely be an interesting person on any topic.

Chara: havent seen him as much lately, but he has am great aura about him. i think he has been one of the better people i have talked to on the site.

Yunadiva05: last but not least, my beloved. i am just glad that things have worked out for us even though i havent seen home for more than 2 weeks in the last 9 months. she may be a little ditsy at times, but i assure you that the blonde does not go all the way to the root.. lol she is probably one of the most forgiving people i know, and even though some pepole take advantage of this, she can be one of the most trustworthy people that you will ever meet. as long as i am around on the site, i hope that we can both make this place a more interesting experience for all of you.

i think this is everyone that i know something about, but if anyone thinks otherwise, just drop me a line and i will try to put in a good word for you as well.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 06:35 PM   #5
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Well, Il Palazzo was bitching at me for not giving it a go on this thread as well, so i figured i'll add my two cents in as well, considering nearly everyone mentioned me, it'd be courtious to do the same.

Merylsilverburg Since she is the one who brought the thread back, it'd only be right to speak of her first. To me, she is definatly the most Anime knowledgable person i know of. Almost intimidates me when i post on the same anime thread as her. Along with that, she knows no bounds when it comes to long and enjoyable posts. her several "Novels" she has scattered throughout these forums are quite the reads. Everything she says is worth the bandwith and always offers something for the wiser of us. Sad to say, she seems kind of quiet as a social person, she loves to be there with eevryone, but just doesn't seem to show that awesome and energetic personality that i know she has under that avatar of hers.

eli Of all the people on this site who i don't know in person, she is the one i talk to the most. It saddens me when i don't see her posts much on the forums, but when i do, it's always something to look forward to reading. She definatly has her own distinct personality and shows it well. being one of the older members on this site, she always seems full of wisdom in her posts, even though, at times, English being her second language, her posts aren't the most understandable, but with everything else, she makes up for it without a problem. Great member, and friend.

Gadzoox The Best little doodler here. I envy her abilities with the greenest of thoughts. She doesn't post much, but i can always count on something new being in the art section, which blows my mind every time. her personality is really, umm, something else. The energy and light from her can be seen in her posts as well as her sigs and avatars. Wow, this girl is just a whole lot of weirdness and awesomeness bundled up in one person. Definatly puts her own distinct footprints in every thread.

PiggleHumsy Hell, with a name like piggle, you know that someone like me enjoys her presence here. She's like a child with a diploma. Her spirit and zaneyness is always noticable in every posts. And if you happen to miss the post, you'll sure see her off the endge Signatures which adds more than enough color to every page. I don't talk to her much anymore, but when i get the chance, it definatly lightenes up my day.

REchick Doesn't seem to make a big dent in me from her posts, but her lively personality off the threads is really something else. I haven't talked to her in a while, but when i do i sure as hell enjoy it. Not many girls are into the whole survival horror genre of games, but she sure as hell is, which does nothing more than add an insainly large amount of awesomeness to herself, and makes her all the better of a person to have as a member at a forum like this one.

Lost Myth What can i say, her creativity and emotional side shows no better than in her writing. Whether is be in the replies to others threads, or her more noticable writings in the fan fiction threads. She definatly has her own unique title in this forum, and is surely appreciated by all who read her posts.

Happy_Doughnut She's as sweet as her name. Her light spirited remarks and opinions to the threads she posts to are always something worth while to read. She's without a doubt, one of the highly known people of this site, and deserves the respect from all who know her.

Panuru I figured that if i didn't add her i may be severely punnished in some way shape or form. Well, anyways, i don't really interact with her all that much, but i definatly notice her nontheless. being one of the biggies in charge, and of course, her very intellectual comments in her posts. Even though her name has changed three times now, she is still the same person for sure. As long as her personality, and ways of thinking and expressing those thoughts into words never changes, then i don't give a flaying fuck how many times she changes her name. Now here's the question, will my "F" bomb get edited by her or another mod, we'll see now won't we?

Now On to the Males!!! Yay, that's us guys!

Il Palazzo Of course I'm going to start with him, my best friend in the physical world, and a great member to add with that. he is surely of of the most knowledgable people i know when it comes to music, games, movies, many of the anime sereis that he introduced me to, which i thank him eternally for, and most importantly, has the greatest collection of porn i have ever seen. Kudos to you my friend! But other than that, his posts are distinct, honest, and not biased. he tells it how it is, and doesn't sugar coat anything in order to please the ignorant masses. His posts are one in their own, and should be taken into consideration by everyone who reads them. Definatly a proud memeber of these forums.

MakG As of late, his presence has begun to become a mystery to me. I know that by the few posts of his that i do come across, he's still the same creative, upbeat, well educated, and kick ass guy he always was. He is another who's art work always stomped my own, and he earns my respect for that as well. This is one of those guys who always gets his point across, and knows his shit, so don't try to prove him wrong on most accounts, because it's futile. His color and originality to his posts are always noted, and has always been one of the more well known people of this site.

Trunks69420 He's got spirit that's for sure. I just recently started to really get to know this guy, but i'm glad that i have. He's a very cool guy, and his defiant and cocky attitude can be seen a mile away when he wants it to. However, when he needs to be, he can show how serious he is, and point out to everyone who reads his posts, that he knows his shit, and his opinion is definatly one to take into consideration in all threads.

007JamesBondMy other great friend of the forums. Even though he doesn't make many appearences on the forums, (being in Korea can do that to a guy) I still notice each and every post he makes. His attitude is distinguishable to all others, and i love seeing every bit of it in all of his posts.

Harry Well, in all honesty, i never really see the guy post all that much, and have no idea what he's like by the stuff i do read of his. he's smart and competent in keeping the forums together, so i offer kudos to the guy. But he's the other person in complete power on the forums, so the main reason i added him here is just to make sure he's there. It's a necessity.

Reid I don't see much of this guy, but he's one who makes his mark wherever he goes. His posts are intellegent and full of wisdom. Oh, and he knows his stuff when it comes to anime, so he's definatly up there in my book.

Well, if i ever get to it, i'l post more, but i'm eating dinner now, and am going to have to stop, i hope my two cents is worth you read.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #6
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
but he can be so biased at times concerning some topics
Im working on that .

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2004, 06:56 PM   #7
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

OK let's see if i can do this and not get anyone angry at me..

XXavieRR - Though he doesn't seem to be around much anymore, he was actually the first person who sent me a pm and he seemed a very cool guy but unfortunatly i didn't answer one of his pms and then we didn't talked anymore..but i always liked to read his post either about games or in the general chat, plus his birth day is the same as mine so that's very cool...

Neomarik - I simply adore this guy, he's quite talented when it cames to the drawing arts,has a great taste in music and a lot of his posts actually made me laugh and he's a very cool person to chat with, i always had a lot of fun when we talked..though lately he has been a bit busy and we can't talk all that much anymore..but he's definatly a great member ...

Piggle_humsy - This girl is so sweet and she never seems to be in a bad mood,and she loves movies just like me..i really like to read her posts they always seem to cheer me up ...

trunks69420 - well though i don't know him much, i think he's a great person with great music tastes(hell he likes Him's 9th Circle so i just have to like him)..he seemed to had some problems a while back but aparently he's doing great now what is good..

Yunadiva05 - Another cool member i really like to read her posts...and the stranger thing is that i have her in my msn contacts and she has me but we never actually talk ...

Beserker - Humm let's see good music tastes, soccer fan like me (wich is great), he always seems to stand up for what he believes and that is noticeable in his posts that are always one of my favs to read...i think he's a great member though he's always picking on me because of my sigs...

[COLOR=sky blue]IL Palazzo - I always liked to read his posts from the first day i joined the forum , he's one hell of a coniseur of videogames and anime, and he definatly knows his away around the music field, in fact he's the one person that i know that has the better taste in music, always made me loose a lot of time searching for the songs and bands he posts in the music suggestion thread, but it wasn't until like a month ago that we actually started to talk outside the forum, and let me tell you that though our chats aren't the most long ones they're definatly very interesting and fun, he is without a doubt one of my fav people on the forum...oh and he's so cute looking[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sky blue]Cannibal Clown - (this one is going to be long) Humm well he's cute, and definatly a very very talented guy when it comes to drawing anime figures and drawing in general, is not much of a gamer thoug there are some videogames that he loves to play like Halo, has some cool music tastes and he's the only person i know that keeps his movie tickets , it's crazy about anime series and amvs and even got me into that amv fanatic thing (i have to remember thanking him for it somtime , because it's really cool) , he used to be a guy with a very low self confidence though i think he's much better now,he still doesn't feel very conmfortable when recieving a compliment but i don't think it's a bad thing, i definatly love to chat with him and most of the times our chats go up to like 3/4 hours sometimes even more so you can imagine he's one hell of a chatter (though when we first started to talk we couldn't say almost anything to each other it was quite amusing), but anyway the forum and my life wouldn't be the same without him that's for sure...he's definatly my fav member on the forum and is getting to be one of my best friends even though i only know him from the internet... [/COLOR]

P.S. the reason why i wrotte my opinion about CC and Il in color and i guess it's pretty obvious is that they are my fav people on the Forum so i think that my opinion about them should be written a diferent color...please don't take it badly but i simply love theese 2 guys here...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2004, 08:52 PM   #8
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathwatchz

Piggle_humsy: a great gal. i hate to see her going thru some of the problems that have hit her while i was around, but at the same time i think that she is strong enough to get thru anything that life can throw at her. even though she never got that sig pic i asked her for, she still has enlightened this site enough that almost anyone would be glad to have her around.
Aww thanks for the kind words, and may I just put the record straight.. I think you may have asked my sis (not me, but through me) for a sigpic and yes im sorry it was along time ago and must have been forgotten but you must remember that my sister gets about 30 requests for sigpics everyday! Seriously! And so although she tries her best to keep on top and get them out quickly for ppl sometimes some get forgotten..you should have just kept on at me about it! Im sure if I kept getting emails from you shouting at me and calling me names then I wouldn't have forgotten! But honestly I told my sis and she apologizes refusely and says if you still want one or want one in the future she will stll make you one! Sorry again!

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2004, 08:57 PM   #9
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
WoW

So many people here saying so many nice things about me! you have all made my day! now lets see if i can get as many of you down as possible:

Red: What can i say about this guy... we have been talkin on here for about close to 2 years now... i am really blessed to have met him .. always has a way of connecting with me.. usefull insight and one of the best friends i have made online or even in person... i thank this site for introducing me to one of my best friends ever!

Piggle: She has also been a great friend to me on here... Always talkin to me... givin me smileys... harrassing me.. sharin music tastes... Good times for sure..i am really happy to have joined these forums to meet these people... even her

Lost_Myth: She is my baby Always talkin to me... even when i am down.. which isnt much recently thank god! A great poet just in case you didnt know it... always rememberin our voice chats

IL Palazzo: What a great guy... always lookin out for a brotha. Awesome taste in music.. always willin to talk to me about anything... great outlook on life and keeps it real like my homiez in cell block 6... umm yeah

CC: I started talking to him way back when i first joined and lost touch due to some comp problems... But recently i have re established these ties and am very happy i have!... He is a great friend.. loves the anime and puts up with my shit quite well.

fantasytiger: Recent aquisition in my friends list. really cool girl with a great personality... and she listens to me rant and rave about my life and what i am doing in it.. or who rather...

Panaru: What a great admin and friend... always willin to lend a helpin hand or just some kind words to a brotha in need... we are all blessed to have someone as ultra cool as her takin care of us.

Harry: wherever this mama jamma may be... he will always remain the coolest cause of his love for Kurt Cobain and Nirvana... Kick ass guy who knows how to talk about regular shit and keep it real

Eli: Awesome taste in music and increduouse movie knowledge! Very nice to me even though she dont really know me.. how stellar is that?!?! Look forward to talkin to ya more!

Berserker: my email buddy... i wish i could talk to him more... he was another unexpected addition to my online family of friends and all together kick ass people i know.. was goin through some rough times and he drlopped me a line just to say he cared.. how rock is that?

Gadzook: Her and i were supposed to hook up and meet when i went to Toronto.. but alas..i didnt know where the hell i was... but anyways she is a kick ass artist and loves zoolander and starsky.. great taste in music and by the way.. BOWIE ROCKS !

Deathwatchz: Came outta nowhere with a stellar comment about me! kick ass... i intend to talk to him more and i have always respected him but i dont talk to many people here unless they talk to me first... kindof shy.. but not after you get to know me.. ask red... he knows all too well.

Thanks again everyone for being so cool to me.. this is truly my online fam!
i promise i will post more.. but this is the third time i have tried typing this.. keep getting comp errors... so i dont wanna lose anything!

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...

Last edited by trunks69420; Mar 25th, 2004 at 08:59 PM..
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 06:57 AM   #10
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Alright, I'm back with a few more people. (BTW, I'm glad this thread got a few replies...I was so worried...)

Soul Angel: I wish she were here because she was such a sweet person but so quiet. It's sad not to see her around; I remember she made beautiful artwork on the FF series, was a terrific moderator, and was just friendly in general. She also has such a beautiful name: Akamie. I hope she's doing well in her life and hope she visits us in the future!

Gadzoox: An honestly cheerful person who is a wonderful artist and great at giving art advice (thanks for the shading tips! ). At times can be a little inconsiderate, however because she is one of those people who speaks before thinking, it's understandable of her behavior. I was very happy to hear when she became an animator and I hope she's doing well with her career so far.

Carlito: I know I annoyed him with my behavior this one time in the past, so I always feel ashamed whenever I see him around. He's not around often, but he is a genuinely nice and fair person who is always good at coming up with solutions or answers to problems/questions, which always amazes me.

Rei: Another great person and administrator, I really appreciate her caring ways and the way she helps or gives advice to people. She is friendly and wise and she was the first person who really gave interest in GLAY. I always look forward to reading her posts because there is always something there that I never think of in the first place.

Jjmoohead: While he's not around as much anymore, this guy really loves this place and the people. He's always sharing stories/pictures about his life or events that occurred and I think that's cool. He can be silly but yet very responsible at the same time. He takes his job as moderating seriously and I really like that in him. I hope his life is going well for him.

Reid: Being the only person on here who knows a little Japanese, I literally depend on this guy if I ever need help with translations or whatnot. ^_^;;; Besides that, I also appreciate the information/reviews on the latest animes because he always seems to get them before anyone else does. A great person who is friendly, though quiet, but very informative.

ssjtrunks13: Oh, this guy is so friendly it's amazing. He's always so laid-back and carefree and I haven't really seen him get into an argument with anyone. He really likes to include people in his discussions and this guy always has something to say...within a few months of joining, his post count just shot up! And without spamming too! A really likeable guy who really loves music, but mostly rap.

goodman: I always feel so inferior to him whenever I get a chance to speak or discuss certain topics. A really wise member who is always giving advice on love/relationships, reviews on games, his opinions on the site, and so on. His posts, no matter how long they are, are always a pleasure to read.

BlackThornn: I don't think I've really disagreed with him once...I always feel the same, which is rare for me. He is very opinionated, but also open-minded at the same time. I always feel like a dud around him because he just seems so intelligent. I enjoy his posts, the advice/help he gives, the support he gave me and others, and just him in general. ^_^

Spank-A-Thon: Here's another person who I enjoy reading his posts...very insightful, informative (especially in the past), and just plain thoughtful, I do wish he could present the same things now...but I do know his reasons why. And as with goodman and BlackThornn, he is also a person I feel pretty inferior around. -_-;;; I also appreciate the way he tries to help out and give support to the administrators and his compliments on all the hard work they did.

Piggle_humsy: So full of energy (but in a good way), it exhausts me. She seems to be just a general care-free person who seems to like making people happy, but I don't really know her as well besides her love for the "Harry Potter" and "LOTR" films. Regardless, she seems to just enjoy her time here and that's cool.

eli: She's not really "new" here, but I don't know her! Must've been when I "disappeared", lol. Because of that, I can't say much about her as I would like to, so I'll just have to go with what everyone says around here: Friendly, knowledgable person, who loves soccer, music, and gaming. She also looks quite the popular person on here, though discreet at the same time.

Deathwatchz: Heh, it's true what he says; we haven't really discussed anything together at all. But, I do know that he is pretty close friends with a lot of people on here because of his friendly personality. I remember when he first joined and his girlfriend followed soon after...and I thought these two make a great couple. ^_^ I do hope she's doing better now, Deathwatchz and I also hope to know you a little better.

Qjij_jijQ: Okay, okay he's never on anymore or he's in Invisible mode, but I have to include him because...he's a great guy. Funny and friendly (to some at least), I remember he used to be very curious about a lot of things...he also posted a lot of funny and interesting stuff, though they were very short. Hope he returns one day.

JC Denton: I remember I forgot him in the original thread and I am determined not to forget him this time because I felt pretty bad about it. Anyway, never got to know him as much as I would like to, but from what everyone else said about him, he is a pretty terrific guy. Helpful to the site and very appreciated by the administrators, I just hope he'll visit in the future just to say "Hi".

Hadoken: I was glad to see him around just recently and was glad he was doing okay. This guy is such a jokester, always making everyone laugh and always starting something new and interesting. It was great to talk to him in the past and listen to some of the stuff he says because he was informative as well.

Infernal Mass: Hoping I'm right, I believe this guy used to be DigiMortal. ^^;;; If so, then whew! I thought he disappeared forever! Anyway, I really like him...very funny and nice, though he used to spam a lot...-_-;;; Regardless, he is also one of the more informative people with a lot of articles, news, updates, etc. Glad to see he's still around here.

Vic Viper: Changing his name several times in the past, I get lost and forget who he is, heh heh. But, besides knowing that he's always on top with all the latest information on games and animes, I don't know him as well regrettably. But, I must thank him for all he does because I wouldn't know what's going on if it weren't for his useful posts and information. Thanks man.

Alright, that's it for now. ^_^

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

Last edited by merylsilverburg; Mar 26th, 2004 at 06:59 AM..
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 10:06 AM   #11
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
Harry: a very caring person, he does all that he can when somebody asks for help or suggestions. Not often seen because most of all he's speding time taking care of the site's administration, especially lately. Thank you for approving me as a staff member!

Carlito: another cool guy, but he so rarely speaks you can hardly notice him. I told him to post more several times, he agreed but then he always said he prefers reading to posting. People don't know him enough for this reason, but he can always surprise me when I have the occasion to talk to him.

Panuru: she asked me to be part of the staff in weird circumstances it's too long to explain now. We had some argument regarding the forum's administration in few occasions, but everything's fine now. I don't fully understand her, and I'm not the only one, I think. People sometimes take her reactions and words the wrong way. When you start knowing her a little better, she can be a good friend.

Mooman: a very sweet guy, one of our first members. I sometimes think people do not fully understand him, because he's very polite and respectful in all of his posts, and when a person is always like that others do not often understand the meaning of his words. Too bad he's not around very much during the last period.

goodman: I always like to read his posts, also if I have nothing to reply to them. He's always wise in his words and yeah, also when he's ironic he shows a very deep sense of responsibility. We, the staff members, all respect him.

merylsilverburg: another precious member. I really admire her anime knowledge and devotion. She really knows a lot them, and better thing I noticed she's always willing to learn more, not only about anime. She's never arrogant, but often misunderstood for some of her words. Too bad we don't talk to each other much, but I always enjoy her posts.

happy_doughnut: she's really able to spice up a thread when she posts! I like her creativity in posting, she can be funny and interesting at the same time. I think sometimes she let herself be scared or impressioned by the wrong things though. Our little Mena: we really need her around!

Makgsnake: I seriously think we didn't really get each other, but it often was for futile reasons. I admire the way he always supported the site and all. A cool guy, with a lot of interests and passions, but I don't know him enough to judge him in a deeper way.

kupoartist: a mystery for many People are still wondering about kupo's gender, which can't be identified by the enigmatic pics and passion for moogles, but everybody likes to see around the pink color of Relm's no.1 fan

Mourdor: how we all miss his skilled way of moderating the forums! He was always there to save a thread or warn a bad guy. A very mature person, he left for a period, but came back whenever he could. This means something

Infernal Mass: we need people like him around. When the atmosphere of a discussion or thread becomes too heavy, he always has the power and the ability to make people laugh with some weird and apparently misplaced comment. This doesn't mean he's not into serious posting. Actually I think he's one of the people who's more interested in talking about videogames above all. Most of his thread are really funny to read, others are very informative.

Hylas: another veteran of the forums. She's always been around, so I consider her to be one of the necessary members to keep the forum going, also if she's not around everyday. She's very sincere and always likes to tell her opinions and express herself. A very positive girl.

Redpyramidhead: we all know he has very peculiar tastes, and that he writes very good stuff. His posts and thread are always well-thought and contain interesting and deep analysis: this shows he's a very intellectual guy, which is something rare among videogaming fans. Don't want to offend anybody with that

eli: one of the most refreshing persons we had the occasions to meet here. She's very nice and seems to be a sweet person. She gladly joins every forum's event, with an energetic partecipation and she's never annoying.

Gadzoox: Zoox is an odd girl. She likes Bowie and Rolling Stones, which indicates she has good tastes. She is obsessed with wolves, and I don't know where she got this weird obsession, but it's a sort of trademark that makes her appear original. Her posting is always positive, never seen anything pessimistic coming from her. She has the quality to cheer people up with her attitude.

I forgot I had something to do today More later!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 12:51 PM   #12
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

redundant post, i realized the mistake too late, and couldnt delete it.... sorry bout that, i think that the comp registered the message twice or somefin... if one of the mods could delete this one id appreciate it.

Last edited by Deathwatchz; Mar 26th, 2004 at 12:55 PM..
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 12:53 PM   #13
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Quote:
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

Aww thanks for the kind words, and may I just put the record straight.. I think you may have asked my sis (not me, but through me) for a sigpic and yes im sorry it was along time ago and must have been forgotten but you must remember that my sister gets about 30 requests for sigpics everyday!
actually, i asked you directly. you told me you would refer me to your sister and asked me for the pics, rather than sending me to her. i dont mind it though, cuz my g/f beat you to it neway. thanx for the invite, and if i feel like im getting tired of this one, ill remember the offer. maybe ill see if i can get a few cool pics off the web to make into something.... hmmmmm.......

Old Mar 26th, 2004, 09:15 PM   #14
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
what you guys wrote brought atear to my eye you really care, lol

dun dun dun

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 11:57 PM   #15
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
mog

Red, Trunks and Cannibal Clown, you guys really make me realize that life can be good. Even talking to you guys gets me thinking about crazy things and reminds me to be myself. Red and Trunks, I especially thank you for talking with me when I was at my lowest. You are one of my best friends, I love you guys.

Red- I adore your crazy philosphies and how you will sit there with me and think them out, especially when you incorporate mine. Sometimes we really clash heads with our opposing view points or at least that's what I'm thinking you're thinking lol. I think you are a really strong guy but you are vulnerable to shiny things. haha... You are a great friend and I think it's hill-air-e-us when you sing 'cause on the mic your voice crackles but I can feel the soul in it brotha.
Mister MARKI not coming on often pfft!!

Trunks- I don't remember how I discovered you on the forums. I think you are a real ambitious guy. I am so so glad you are happy now. I get kind of sad 'cause you are only on for a few minutes. I like how you say weird ass things like you'd rape Johnny Depp and all this. Wow Cory, wow. I like when u talk to me on the mic...lol I especially like when you share your music with me too.. O and I love listening in on your phone calls mmk. Which reminds me cory, did u own Something Coporate.. u should let the last track run on after the song is done and watch what happens. It is hilarious. XOX

YERP. 'Tis the day of holloween. 'Tis the day of cotten greens, la da dee.. Can't go pee.. I ate to many greens and the walls are melting.

CC- Dude I usually love our conversations.. you hate when it dies off lol.. man I used to get so annoyed with " it's 12% downloaded.. 75% 12423542353029-3434 million %.." umm heheh. I think it's awesome when I start writing poetry and you go right along with it and create a poetry chain. I think you've grown a whole lot. You've changed into quite a great guy. Now that their are more responsibilities in life I hope I will still be able to chat with you.

--------------------------------
Gamer- He's a cool guy. Kind of ignores me sometimes lol smart kid. Yeah he's really nice, he loves his guitar and I think he is way too clean. Have you seen his room? How can you help but not like him? I think that he has real good taste in music. He's naughty though.. hahaha he hangs out with too many girls... hahaha..

Fortune, Hylas and Rei- I think these people are really sweet and they are helpful. They give out great criticism. In a way, I kind of look up to them.

Piggle_humsey- I kind of got to know you from afar, just reading your posts and such. I think you are a cool gal. I hope we can chat sometime.

I'm not sure who really posts here anymore.. so I'm just going to stop here. Thanks for reading. Hugs and kisses.
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2004, 12:32 AM   #16
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Lost_myth

Red, Trunks and Cannibal Clown, you guys really make me realize that life can be good. Even talking to you guys gets me thinking about crazy things and reminds me to be myself. Red and Trunks, I especially thank you for talking with me when I was at my lowest. You are one of my best friends, I love you guys.

Red- I adore your crazy philosphies and how you will sit there with me and think them out, especially when you incorporate mine. Sometimes we really clash heads with our opposing view points or at least that's what I'm thinking you're thinking lol. I think you are a really strong guy but you are vulnerable to shiny things, haha... You are a great friend and I think it's hill-air-e-us when you sing 'cause on the mic your voice crackles but I can feel the soul in it brotha.
Mister MARKI not coming on often pfft!!

Trunks- I don't remember how I discovered you on the forums. I think you are a real ambitious guy. I am so so glad you are happy now. I get kind of sad 'cause you are only on for a few minutes. I like how you say weird ass things like you'd rape Johnny Depp and all this. Wow Cory, wow. I like when u talk to me on the mic...lol I especially like when you share your music with me too.. O and I love listening in on your phone calls mmk.

CC- Dude I usually love our conversations.. you hate when it dies off lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Lost_myth
Piggle_humsey- I kind of got to know you from afar, just reading your posts and such. I think you are a cool gal. I hope we can chat sometime.

Well after reading this post I think we definitely should talk!!.. we seem to have alot in common! You posted almost exactly the kinda stuff I was thinking about posting! How strange!

I can totally relate to what you posted!

So yeh...

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2004, 10:52 PM   #17
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I had to open the notepad to write a post for this thread, and I still have to write about some people! It'll take longer than I was expecting!

Hope to not exaggerate: the lenght of my post is going to be... ugh...

I'll copy and paste when it's finished, I'm trying mention everybody, probably it's not a good idea

Thanks to all the people who mentioned me in their posts, for their kindness! I hope I can repay you with the same kind words!

PS: CC, I've never thought about killing you! You're describing me as a modern psycho mixed with the classical fairy tales witch. But with that username, one could expect you to be the one trying to kill some innocent being (me for example...), not the opposite
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2004, 06:29 AM   #18
Faile
ys.

Faile is on a distinguished road
I'm going to resurrect this now (because i found a link to it via an old thread and some crazily cool new feature to the forums) just to mention two people :

Harry once put me off buying a Fender Jaguar at a time I was really considering it et Panuru introduced me to Joy Division, who I am currently listening to.

I have a lot more to say on both counts (and more !) but I have to go to the shops before it starts raining.

Much love to all.
xx

www.catherineandtheowl.com

purr. miaow. hiss.
Faile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2004, 12:05 AM   #19
Nelo Angelo
Victory is Mine!

Nelo Angelo is on a distinguished road
Hmm........

happy_doughnut- She's probably my best friend on the forum, despite the many times I piss her off.
She needs to stop flirting with me, and get FE. =D

Gamer- Haha, he's funny. He's cool in my book.

Suzuki Fanboy- He brought me here, and is a cool guy. :O
Likes Kenshin a bit too much though. =P

Mercury Shadow- Even though, I never really talked to him, he was okay. But it seemed alien to talk to him though.

Frozen- He's a fellow Devil May Cry fan, therefore he > you.
He even likes Nelo Angelo.
Nelo Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2004, 02:41 PM   #20
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Harry
I will never be able to give an objective opinion. I just want to say he spent a lot of hours, sometimes making me angry for too much waiting, to work on this site. He's really involved in everything he decides to do. He's so sweet and willing to give help whenever one person asks that sometimes I'm jealous. When he comes to me and starts talking about the site, the people contacting him, the troubles he had to solve during the past months, I didn't really helped him as I wanted to, which is a shame. He deserves all the good things of this world, but I often treat him so badly he probably doubts I sincerely think so.

Faile
One of the best online people I had the chance to meet over the past years. One of the most clever and open-minded persons I know in general. We're both lazy and maybe forgetful, so we don't talk as much as I'd like. But I often find myself wondering about him, if he's fine, if he's taking good care of himself, etc... He puts himself down too often, sometimes I'd like to shout at him, to make him wake up and realize what a beautiful person he is.

merylsilverburg
She's one treasure of a girl. I really feel close to meryl, even if I can't call her a close friend, due to my and her lack of long conversations. But I found every line I received from her very meaningful. I do think she lacks of a strong self-confidence, thus she's always worried to do or say the wrong thing. She apologizes a lot to others, even in those cases she's the one to be right She always has a good word for others and she's very generous and kind to everyone. I'd like to punch those who treat her so rudely in real life and make them see what happens to those who offer ignorance to someone like meryl, who's always offering kindness and patience instead. They clearly don't know her, because you can only to appreciate a person like her

goodman
This place wouldn't be the same without him. People look at him as a sort of older brother, who knows everything and can talk about anything with the same competence, wisdom and maturity. He can say very important things or talk about serious matters without annoy people, so everybody's always looking forward to read what he has to say, me included. At the same time, he's never invasive, so that sometimes you wonder if he's been around lately or not. He always supported us in the hardest moments, and besides his old membership, for most of us he remains more than a simple member.

Makgsnake
Sometimes I got furious at him, especially in certain occasions, when we both were involved in a discussion, but on opposite sides. He's so passionate and sure of his opinions and beliefs, that sometimes he can even sound cynical or stubborn in most of his replies. Also, he can hold grudges for a long time, but this is for the same reason I was talking about: he's very passionate regarding every single thing he does. One of the best people I know from these boards, very supportive and responsible, very caring and always willing to help when needed. He never said "no" when I asked him a favor regarding the forums, so I must thank him!

Rei
A good gal. Very impulsive at times, very sure of herself, but also very reliable when it comes to serious matters. She's all for action, which sometimes can be irritating for a lazy procrastinator as I am. When she's around this place, she's always checking that everything's working fine, but most of the time she does it in a very discreet way, so that you don't notice when she changes or corrects something (but I an see it from moderating logs!). So, she's always worried about making the forums more functional. I consider her to be very wise in certain situations, that's why I'm happy she's part of the staff, even if I don't demonstrate it all the time.

kupoartist
When I first saw the name the_artist among the registered members, I remembered it wasn't the first time I met this member. In fact kupo was a member of another forum I used to visit now and then. He's really an enjoyable person, from every point of view, at least from my personal knowledge. And remember that moogles rule, so you must respect kupo for this reason!

happy_doughnut
Awww... I remember the days little Mena Sniper hated me! Or at least, she somewhat disliked me. I was very saddened by this situation, because it was the fact I was an admin that made her think I was against her, while I've always enjoyed her posting and her ability of involving people in her discussions. Thanks god later time solved the problems, and I could talk to her in a more relaxed way. She's such a nice girl and though I could never get closer to her, I bet she's a wonderful person to be a friend.

JJmoohead
This guy is amazing. Even when he's not around, after a coming back he always shows his interest. Ok, many people say they've been thinking about the forums and the members while not around, but you can never tell to 100% trust them. Moo is so genuinely honest and sincere, in everything he does, in the way he asks for opinions or shares details of his life, that you cannot think he's not what he says to be. He's also a funny person, able to post jokes and other similar things, but as someone said, he's not often understood in his real intentions because he's too honest with everybody.

Hylas
Not only a strongly opinionated person, but a very stubborn girl. This ain't a negative aspect of her personality, in fact you can always count on the fact she will never lie when expressing an opinion. She remains a very positive girl, also if she had some tough moments, especially last year. The thing I like more is she never loses her attitude even when she could sit and complain. When she complains, when she's angry, when she's mad at someone, she mantains her cool and at the same time energetic attitude.

Soul Angel
Ahh... she was one of the sweetest girls! That's why it's sad she rarely comes. But I suppose it's a good thing she still visits now and then. She was involved in many projects, from posting her drawings in the gallery to letting us read her fantasy stories in fan fiction forum. A really enjoyable person, very nice, quiet and always interested in taking part in all funny threads, also contributing with lots of creative ideas.

Carlito
A silent man, but when he talks you always notice him. I didn't have many occasions to contact him in a closer way, so I can't say I know him well. Apparently not very active as a forum's member (you can see it from the number of posts...), but very patient and aware of problems that are going on, he always come up with some good suggestion when you ask him and he's not afraid to express a sincere opinion when needed.

trunks69420
Though he had to face hard luck, he always ended showing determination. This helped him to finally obtain what he deserved, first of all calmness of mind and also some new self-consciousness of his possibilities. In general, he seems to always have a good word for whoever needs it, that's very sweet of him and I often appreciated this trait of his personality, probably because his experiences taught him to notice when someone else is in trouble.

Gadzoox
The Bowie-obsessed! She's one of the most energetic people I've ever met in a forum, and I admit I'd be curious to see if she's like that in real life too! She must be an entertaining person, I got a very postive idea from her attitude. I like her artworks, they remind me a lot of when I was a kid and wanted to become an animator for Disney cartoons, lol! Her uniqueness and creativity in style will surely bring her many satisfactions in a future career. And I'm sure her personality will help her too. I think she fully deserves it, because smiling is a great gift you do to others and to yourself, and she smiles a lot!

Mourdor
As rei said, he was a great moderator. I was very disappointed when he decided to leave his place among the staff. When I wasn't around for some days, I knew I could count on him above all to keep anything clean and in order! A very relaxing and reassuring thought, if I have to tell the truth! People started jokes about his behaviour and sometimes strict way of moderating, but apart from the laughs, that meant he really was more diligent than most of us staff members, me included, are. Apart from that he's a very clever member, I'm happy to see he's around more often lately. He's contributed with cool ideas to involve everybody in the posting, making them express themselves, their personal opinions, and also making them have good fun.

More later...
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote