Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Mark Forums Read   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Other Consoles

Old May 7th, 2003, 12:55 PM   #21
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Azuma_Ninja is on a distinguished road
Quote:
originally posted by trunks69420

June cant come fast enough...for me anyways.
Trunks where did you pre-order your copy from? EB's website says the game ships on 7/15. That's July isn't it? What are you hiding from us ........haha
Old May 10th, 2003, 03:31 PM   #22
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
When i preordered it was june25... now today i just saw the attrocity in july DAMN!! oh well.. i can wait a little longer.... but not too much!

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2003, 09:04 PM   #23
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

After watching episode 2 again, I'm more pumped than ever for this game to come out. I can't wait to kick some sith as. Long live the Jedi!!!!
Old May 30th, 2003, 09:54 PM   #24
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
I actually love the fact the game takes place thousands of years before the movies; this gives Bioware complete freedom, and gives us the chance to explore a universe that's different from the one we know! I just can't wait to put my hands on the game
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 05:51 AM   #25
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Harry

I actually love the fact the game takes place thousands of years before the movies; this gives Bioware complete freedom, and gives us the chance to explore a universe that's different from the one we know! I just can't wait to put my hands on the game
I couldnt agree more... the fact that there is no movie following gives us unlimited freedom to explore everything we love about star wars and make our own story w/out wanting to be luke or some stuff like that... I am all about customization.. hopefully we can make custom characters!!

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:34 AM   #26
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Personally, I hope you can build custom lightsabres. I don't know which to go for the straight and true or the classy double bladed style of death. Darth Maul your my hero
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 07:12 AM   #27
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Yeah Azuma, you can build custom lightsabers, change their colors using special cristals, you can use double bladed lightsabers, and you can even wield two lightsabers at once.

15. What weapons and Force powers do you have?
There are 44 Force powers separated into offensive, defensive and enhancement Force powers. Some of the aggressive Force powers are Choke, Lightning and Whirlwind. Some of the defensive powers include Force shield, Energy resistance and Heal. Enhancement powers include Burst of Speed and Master focus. Whenever a Jedi gains a level a new Force power can be selected. The more powerful Force powers have prerequisites and level limitations. For example, Force Storm requires that the Jedi already know how to use Shock and Lighting as well as being 15th level.

There are many different kinds of weapons in the game, but of course light sabers are very popular. We have gone to great lengths to ensure that light sabers not only look amazing but also come in a variety of different forms. For example, players will see the double bladed light saber made popular by Darth Maul in Episode I. In a unique twist, the player's light saber is not simply a found item in the game, but rather is constructed from items and crystals discovered in game play. The player will be further able to customize his or her light saber in the Ebon Hawk's machine shop by changing out crystals found throughout the game. Each light saber can have three different crystals: one crystal determines the color of the saber, while the other two crystals modify the energy output. Some crystals enhance the light saber's ability to cut through steel and thus do more damage against droids. Some crystals widen the beam of the saber making it easier to deflect blaster bolts, while other crystals simply improve the energy output all around, making for a more powerful weapon. In addition to light sabers, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic contains numerous other weapons including a variety of blasters, pistols, bladed weapons, rifles, grenades, disruptors, bow casters and many, many more that also come in dual wield and two handed forms. Combat is clearly an important part of the game and one that we want to make as personal to the player as possible!

16. What colors of lightsabers will there be?
You can customize your lightsaber on the Ebon Hawk. There are three crystal slots in the lightsaber and many different crystals that you can fit into those three slots. The crystals determine the color and attributes of the lightsaber. By putting in more powerful crystals you can change the properties of your lightsaber, as well as alter the color. The basic colors are Blue, Gold, Green and Red.

From
the official fAQ
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:20 AM   #28
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Harry you've just made my dad with that information. Now I'm more excited than ever for this games release. All those force powers sound sweet too. I can't wait to sit down with this game.
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:31 AM   #29
Harry
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

Harry you've just made my dad with that information. Now I'm more excited than ever for this games release. All those force powers sound sweet too. I can't wait to sit down with this game.
Me too, and Bioware has always proved to develop only high-quality, well thought, technically advanced games. LucasArts couldn't choose a better developer.