Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 05:50 PM   #41
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
I think that some of him is rubbing off on me, but he does good stuff all the time that makes all of us laugh, Cannibal is awsome

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 12:48 AM   #42
talon101

talon101 is on a distinguished road
u all know each other

My destiny is to create...
One day i will create a
monstrosity so terrible,
it will seep into the deepest
recesses of human fear...
talon101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 12:28 PM   #43
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Yeah me, 007, mourdor, Cannibal clown all live in the same town

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 02:21 PM   #44
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

IcyMourdor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by SSSnake
Yeah me, 007, mourdor, Cannibal clown all live in the same town
[COLOR=sky blue]Unfortunately, we live in the same crappy, tiny town that sucks horribly.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 04:49 PM   #45
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Yeah i know this town is boring,but anyway lets get back to the topic at hand.More annoying things would be those real rich and popular girls in school who don't exactly act bad but they just are so goody goody that it makes you mad at them

Social Networks
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:01 PM   #46
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
You know what's really annoying? When guys are soooo immature they just won't leave you alone. Now, I'm not critcizing any dudes here, I'm just talking about the ones in my school. GOD! There's this guy that sits behind me in class and he keeps messing with me and poking my back and one time, he put this piece of tape on my back, which I didn't realize until someone told me it was there. Goddammit! If I didn't care about getting suspended, I would literally smack him to hell. And I GURANTEE he DOESN'T like me, so don't anyone say anything.
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:04 PM   #47
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
You know what's really annoying? When guys are soooo immature they just won't leave you alone. Now, I'm not critcizing any dudes here, I'm just talking about the ones in my school. GOD! There's this guy that sits behind me in class and he keeps messing with me and poking my back and one time, he put this piece of tape on my back, which I didn't realize until someone told me it was there. Goddammit! If I didn't care about getting suspended, I would literally smack him to hell.

Hay that must suck meryl.Anyways i would kill for attention like that.Nobody seems to notice me at school

Social Networks
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:04 PM   #48
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
There's this guy that sits behind me in class and he keeps messing with me and poking my back and one time, he put this piece of tape on my back, which I didn't realize until someone told me it was there.
I know what you're talking about! I had the same problem at school! One day, to get rid of him, I used chalk on his jacket and I completely ruined it

Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:06 PM   #49
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Quote:
Originally posted by Fortune

I know what you're talking about! I had the same problem at school! One day, to get rid of him, I used chalk on his jacket and I completely ruined it

OH my god LOL

Social Networks
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:11 PM   #50
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:

Hay that must suck meryl.Anyways i would kill for attention like that.Nobody seems to notice me at school
Um....obviously you don't know me. I could win first prize for the least amount of attention. I am VERY quiet at school; my personality there is different from when I am at home, because all the people at my school are annoying freaks, so I don't talk to ANYONE. I know, I know, I sound like a hypocrite because I said that I don't like people who fake their personalities, but I'm not faking. I just act nice and quiet, so I won't get beaten up or messed with. And, my face doesn't look very friendly, so I just want to be nice to everyone so they won't think I'm a bad person. If I act like myself for real, I'll be laughed at, because I'm considered a dork at school anyway. And it's been workin' really well because everyone leaves me alone, except for a few bastards. When I was in middle school, I won for the most quietist person in my grade. I don't talk at all. But, if the people on this forum were at my school....I would be truly happy.
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:13 PM   #51
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Omg your just like me.I crazy and wild when im not at school and when i am at school im an angel and never do anything wrong

Social Networks
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:13 PM   #52
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:

THAT IS SOOO COOL! I wish I could do that! But, I can't because I'm considered "a good student" and the teachers wouldn't expect me to do anything horrible like that. They'll definitely report me to my dean. Wahhh!
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:17 PM   #53
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Omg your just like me.I crazy and wild when im not at school and when i am at school im an angel and never do anything wrong
Yeah! I'm glad someone's like me! I'm more of a "home" person, I'm close to my sister, so I'm more comfortable around my family. But, when I talk to teachers, students, anyone, I completely hush up and I'm super-shy. For real, I am VERY shy. I don't know how to talk to people, so I try to seclude myself as much as possible. It's really kinda bad though, because I'm in this class where you have to "work well with people". Gag me. I hate everyone in my school. And you can call me a b**** but, I always smile and pretend I'm nice to them, but I think evil thoughts about them in my head. I'm sorry! But, THEY ARE THE ANNOYING PEOPLE! It's like....talking to your boss. You hate his/her guts, but you still gotta be nice, otherwise you lose your job. Someone please understand me!
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:17 PM   #54
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Well, I'm a quiet person too, but when I'm really pissed off, I can be crazy sometimes.
That's why at school people kinda respected me, because they knew their risks

I don't think violence is a good way to solve problems, but being always quiet is not good as well. Trying to look indifferent and go mad when you're alone is very bad.
So, sometimes is better to let others know what you think and be satisfied for letting them know. It's a lot better than complaining with yourself for your way of acting and their behaviour and feeling bad later :p
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:21 PM   #55
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Well, I'm a quiet person too, but when I'm really pissed off, I can be crazy sometimes.
That's why at school people kinda respected me, because they knew their risks

I don't think violence is a good way to solve problems, but being always quiet is not good as well. Trying to look indifferent and go mad when you're alone is very bad.
So, sometimes is better to let others know what you think and be satisfied for letting them know. It's a lot better than complaining with yourself for your and their behaviour and feeling bad later :p
You're so cool! I mean....you are able to speak out and kill off people you don't like...for me...I cannot do that. I don't know how to talk back to people, I have no friends so I have no "allies", so basically I keep all my feelings to myself, until I get home, then I spill it all out to my sister. She understands me very well. It's painful though, 'cause sometimes, I really want to thrash and cuss
out all those people, but I can't. I don't know why, I just can't.
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:27 PM   #56
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Relationships are always complicated, especially when you feel others are not the kind of persons you'd like to have as friends and so on.
I've always had lots of troubles because I really like few persons and it's evident. People are always asking me "Why don't you like me?" or "Why do you hate me so much?" while I'm simply ignoring them. It depends on personality and yes, some superficial persons have not difficulties to have good relationships with others.
I don't have many friends too, because I've always noticed that the people I knew were kinda silly and didn't understand my way of acting. They only liked to go out and spend the day chatting about sports and opposite sex And they're often rude to each other without noticing
Maybe I'm asking too much to others, but frankly I don't feel I need those typologies of friends.
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:42 PM   #57
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

I find it hard to make friends. I never really had any good friends even when I was in elementary school. They were always talking about me behind my back, using me, and all that. Of course, when I was a kid, I had more temper and I was all loud and crap. But, when I entered sixth grade, it was a horrible year for me and everyone is talking about me and saying about my dropping grades and crap. Then, I moved to this horrible town I'm living in now and everyone is soooo small town people! I came from the suburbs, so where I used to live is NOTHING like this! Everyone here is just so....small town. I can't emphasize that enough. That's why I can't get along with anyone here. They have nothing in common with me, they guys don't talk to me 'cause girls don't play games, they're supposed to be pretty and stuff, all the girls are always so competive with each other, they wear the same clothes from the same stores because my town is SO TINY....and they still ask, "Wow! What a cool shirt! Where'd you get it?" I'm thinking...IT'S FROM THE SAME STORE AS THE SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING!!!! Ugh! If someone was going to be my "friend" they only use me to talk about they're petty problems. This girl I sometimes talk to always complains to me about her goddamn life and it's not THAT BAD! This is her basic conversation:
"I'm so tired...no one listens to my problems. I went to my church to talk to them, but they're always saying they're too busy for me. I don't have a job right now, but I'm soooo busy! I have to go to church, I have to take violin lessons, and I have to do my homework....blah, blah, blah..." I'm just like...SHUT UP! But, of course, I'm supposed to be the "understanding friend". Ooh! And what annoys me about her is the fact she says she hates it when her friends at her lunch table always bother her and talk and laugh when she's trying to do her homework. Okay...well, everyday I see her, she NEVER does her homework and she laughs and talks along with them! What the hell?!!
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:50 PM   #58
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Not original to say, but basically everyone is selfish and wants only to talk about his problem. So, when you talk to them, they seem to be very understanding and all, but they're looking for a moment to reply telling you how much troubles they have in their lives.
Only few people are also interested in listening and giving advice without expecting you to do the same thing.
Sad, but true.
That's why everyone seems to feel so alone and there are lots of persons who are depressed and stuff. They obviously don't like to talk about their problems, because they feel nobody's really interested. Then, telling the truth, even if someone shows a bit of interest for others problems, the only thing he can do is being worried for 5 mins and then go on with life. I don't think there's someone who really understands what another person is saying.
not only persons you don't know well, but also the ones you love and that love you.
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 08:57 PM   #59
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

I'm somewhat guilty of what you said,i do like to speak of my problems to others,maybe so they can pity me.But im the type that also like to listen to others so maybe i can give them my viewpoint on there problem

Social Networks
Old Mar 1st, 2002, 09:00 PM   #60
Serj
S.O.A.D.

Serj is on a distinguished road
I dont kow about some of you people but when I get picked on at school fighting is the only solution for me. This kid called me a Neo Nazi one time and it was early in the morining at school and Im grumpy in the morning. When he called me that I went into a rage I punched him then he threw me across the room and I hit my forehead on the desk. There was blood all over the class. It was a blood bath. We both got suspended for 10 days and I got 17 stiches.

I'm Highly Animated Even Though I'm Decomposing.
Serj is offline   Reply With Quote