Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Nov 9th, 2003, 10:06 PM   #1
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Scars?....

Do you have any unusual scars? Or do you have a scar that has an unusual story?
I want you to list all your scars, And also how you got them.. but if it's boring dont bother!

Ok I have A few scars...

My main one on my head, its starts mid head and goes down my forehead, doesnt bother me, I got it when I was at infant school age 6, I was playing Choo Choo trains (game where u hold hands and run around like a train) I was on the end and as we came round a corner I lost grip of the boys hand infront of me and went flying into a metal pole thing shaped like this ¬ that was part of the fence and it went into my forehead and split it wide open, I was then rushed to hospital in my headteachers car while holding a bucket to catch the blood gushing out of it, I wasnt allowed to look as my teacher said it would make me pass out, then I was given 26 stitches, without Aneasthetic , which is why I kicked the nurse!

And I have a few hardly noticable ones in my wrist/hand/neck where I punched out my side door window (slight anger problem!)

And I have a little one on my knee where I got a dart stuck when I was playing with it, I was about 4/5, my mum was on the phone and I dropped the dart and it got stuck in my knee and I shouted for my mum and she was like "Yeh in a minute darling, Im on the phone" so I had to wait with the dart stuck in my knee coz I was too afraid to pull it out! lol

One in my shoulder when one of my dogs claws got stuck in it and sliced me open!

And another on my ankle where my other dogs claw sliced it open.

Damn dogs!

One on my chin from a fight in a club. I call it my 'mini scar' coz my mate has a similar one only bigger (not from the fight).

and I think im done.

So how about you?

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 10:13 PM   #2
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
Thanks god I don't have scars. Time heals, like they say. But alas Piggle, you have many stories about scars! You often find yourself in troubles, it seems!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2003, 10:31 PM   #3
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
Wow that's pretty heavy and that one with your forehead getting cut open *Shivers* i have had a same event but not as servere.

i was about maybe 6 or 7 and i was going to take a bath and for all of weirdest reasons there was glass in the bath (yeah kinda odd dont you think?) and i cut my ankle right open. i had to go to the hospital and get about 7 stiches in i think i still have a scar there not sure. but other then that i dont have any scars.
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 04:28 AM   #4
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
I got a few, largest one is on my chin. I got really drunk drove home on my bike and tried to ram a friend of mine of his bike, it resulted in my flying over my bar hitting the concrete headfirst and sliding about a metre and a half on the concrete. It ripped a whole piece of meat hanging from my chin and in the mirror at home I saw the bone( how cool is that seeing your own skull!!!). It got 5 stitches and it healed pretty well.
Also a lot of smaller ones from skateboarding knees, elbows the usual stuff.
Oh and one good one in my eyebraw it made the blood gush out and my mother thought I lost an eye
And some UDI( unindentified drinking injuries), sigarette burns, slashes etc.etc.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 05:46 AM   #5
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Well i don't really have scars but i have a few marcs on my arms and legs cause i have 2 cats with really sharped nails...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 09:32 AM   #6
XXAVIERR
Stick Figure Theatre

XXAVIERR is on a distinguished road
Too many scars and too many stories. I'm not one on taking up alot of space with posts.

Conformity is a weak minded man's way of thinking.
XXAVIERR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2003, 02:37 PM   #7
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
I have a 5 or 6 inch scar down my back from when i was about 13. I had a porch that you could walk underneath the stairs to get under there, and my cat ran under there one day, i had to grab him to bring him back in the house, so i went under there after him, and when i was backing out, i tripped over this root from this lilac bush right in front of the stairs. Well, my stepdad had cut this branch off from the bush that was dying off, and there was a spear shaped end right in the middle of the bush,and i happened to fall and slice my back open on it. (impale really, it went about 2 inches into my back) well, i had to go and get about 20 stitches for it, and they said it missed one of my vital organs by about a few mm, so i was lucky. the scar has shrunken a couple inches since it happened, but it is still pretty nasty..
(that's the worst one of all, i have about 11 on my hands, 5 on my legs, and about another 10 scattered around the remaining areas.)

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 12:00 AM   #8
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I have one on the forehead. I got that when I was six: I fell while running in my aunt's balcony and I hit the marble with my head. It wasn't cool at all, but I suppose I didn't die *checks*

Like beserker, I have one on my eyebrow. I was hit by a wardrobe's falling door when I was 8 (I remember my mother started crying seeing all the blood covering my face because she thought it was the eye, not the eyebrow, and istead of trying to figure out if it really was the eye or not I kept on shouting at her "I'm sorry!"). It happened in the middle of the night (these things always happen at impossible hours) and it was hard to find a doctor for getting stitches etc. I knew it was going to happen. That door was broken, but nobody wanted to repair it and that was the result

I have three scars on my knee caused by surgery. Wasted time. Surgery couldn't fix the knee's problem and I got these scars for nothing.

Other than that, I have more than I can remeber at the moment, I have tons, mainly little scars and burns on shoulders, arms, hands and legs. Their stories aren't very interesting for the occasional reader, and I wouldn't like to talk about them in front of strangers anyway .
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 09:02 AM   #9
Daedaelus
I'm Rick James *****

Daedaelus is on a distinguished road
9 total scars on my body. Thankfully, I don't have any scars on my face.

Two on the chest; largest one is on my back (11 inches); four on both legs; one on the left shoulder; and one on my neck.

No stories behind them, they were all motorcycle accidents.

The Tree of Life...
Daedaelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 12:07 PM   #10
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
I got a little one on my right foot. It's from one of my few summer holidays spent at the sea. Damn shells!

Then I have another one behind my right ear. I only remember I was around 6 years or little more, I was playing with my brother and cousins, it was winter, and one of them, I think it was my cousin Daniel, hit me with a volume of the "Mammals Encyclopedia" (you know, these books your parents buy when you're young hoping you'll become a scientist or something ). I went to hospital and got stitches, don't remember how many, and all 4 of us kids kept on laughing during the whole time. I must be stupid.

Another one on my right hand I got while trying to save my dog from another dog. That time I got really angry, but not with the dogs, with the owner of the other dog! He seemed to be having fun while I was trying to stop the animals! And btw, it was his dog who invaded my garden, so it was all his fault!

If I have others, I haven't noticed yet or I don't remember. But many of you have such interestig stories
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 08:06 PM   #11
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Ok here comes my story, time to nap

Ive got a 21/2 Inch scar across the bottom of my thumb from the following experience

When I was younger, about 7 or 8. I was running from my moms old boy friend. Not because he was a child molester (That remains to be proved) but because after a snowball fight I nailed him with a cheap shot to the back of the head. So afterwords like any experienced hoodlum I knew to run, and to run fast. So I ran and came to a ten foot fence here in my apartment complex. I jumped on it and started climbing. I made it to the top and grabbed on to hoist myself over. Turns out that without knowing it I grabbed a sharp prong that ran itself through my thumb . I didnt know it because it was extreemly cold out and my hands were numb from holding snow. So when I was about to put my leg over i noticed it, saw the blood and freaked. My first instinct was to get off the fence so I tried to drop down and that prong stuck though my thumb ripped the skin off of the bottom of my thumb. I started screaming and tony (moms boyfriends) climbed up and helped me get down. We got my thumb unhooked and rushed to the hospitol where I sat for 3 hours to get stitches eventually. It was pretty gross, you could see the meat of my thumb, wich I glanced at several times. Luckily my hands were so cold It didnt hurt a whole lot

Anyway thats it, hope I didnt bore anyone too much

Oh yeah , there are a few scars from my days in the UFC, but you guys dont want to hear about that

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 11:54 PM   #12
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
I LOVE my scar, its like a tattoo, only COOLER! Haha!

Third degree (the highest degree available) burns cover 20% of my body! ^^ All along my left arm, and onto my left breast.

It happened when I was four, it was christmas time and we had just got a new coffee machine and were testing it out. the thing was defective and started sputtering, my mom called my family in for help and I ran through everyone to see what was going on, and voila! Scalding water all over me! I was wearing a wool sweater and it actually melted to my skin, if i had been wearing a T-shirt of something I don't think it would have been as bad.
So I was four and I spent all of christmas in the hospital, but i got TONS of presents! I was in the hospital for a month.

I love my burn, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! It's so cool... and original!
I'm like Spawn!

I tried to take pictures, but you cant see it that well... you get the idea!
https://www.citymutt.furtopia.org/hos...cture%2083.jpg
https://www.citymutt.furtopia.org/hos...cture%2084.jpg
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2003, 11:58 PM   #13
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
scars or not gad, ur still very damn good lookin ^_^
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 12:09 AM   #14
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Guys, all your stories scare me! But Gadzoox, I'm sorry for you. Not for the scar itself, which you seem to love after all, but for the fact a baby like you was when you got it had to suffer like that. I'm sure it ain't that easy for a young kid!
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 10:02 AM   #15
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
wow, Rei how can u not have scars? Do u wrap yourself in bubble wrap when u go out?

I forgot one scar, a little white circle on my forehead from when I had chicken pox and didnt listen to what everyone says when you have chicken pox "Don't Scratch". oops!

Gaddy it's so cool that you think of your scar like that,I too love the big scar on my forehead, my sister calls it my Harry Potter scar! lol, My mate with the larger scar of my mini scar on her chin hates it and tries to cover it in makeup, I dont think of scars as ugly, I actually think scars are sexy.. am I alone here? Does anyone else think scars are sexy....??

Piggle
x x x x

p.s Vicious.. Your story totally grossed me out!

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #16
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Quote:
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy
wow, Rei how can u not have scars? Do u wrap yourself in bubble wrap when u go out?
Lol! Let's say I've always been very careful and lucky!
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 04:01 PM   #17
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
that's a good idea!

*orders some bubble-warp*

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 07:00 PM   #18
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rei

Lol! Let's say I've always been very careful and lucky!
You're not the only one currently without any scars.

I used to have one from surgery, but it's not there anymore. I don't think it would be appropriate to disclose the location where it used to be either.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2003, 10:26 PM   #19
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Awww, heh, thanks gamer!

Yeah, it was really tough, on my family too... but the good thing is I dont remember most of the pain. I remember quite a few tidbits of the ordeal, but not the pain which is good!

Hehee, yeah I've got a couple spots from scratching chicken pox too! I wanted to see if it was true or not (if it left a scar)! hahaa, it is!!!
thanks Piggle!

LOL!! If I see anyone walking around in bubble wrap, I'll know who it is!!!

Scars are the spice of life!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2003, 01:29 AM   #20
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Zoox! I want you and your scar! You are gorgeous! How about a date?

Well, let's see.

I used to pick my scabs like crazy when I was younger. That's a pretty nasty habit I suppose to most people, but the worst thing about it was I ended up with a bunch of tiny little scars on my arms and legs over the years.

My pinky finger on my right hand broke when i was 16 and it healed a little crooked.

I still have a random spot on my left arm from when I burned a hole into it with a cigarette one fine evening when i was 19. Not too swift, huh?

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote