Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:31 AM   #1
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
Question have you ever been bullied?

have you ever been bullied at school home anywhere? i have at school im a loner there bully's are what make the world suck for me they pick on you contently....have you ever been bullied were you felt you wanted to be locked away from the world?
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:40 AM   #2
AudioBoxer
Banned Member

AudioBoxer is on a distinguished road
I didnt at all, but I did get into alot of fightd, i was pretty big in High School (buff wise). So really none of the smaller kids messed, but some kids did. Everyone used to fight behind the local movie theater, I used to fight maybe 1 time a week. I mostly faught all those preps!!! I was a skater as you call them, so ya sometime we got picked on but then I just kicked their arse on friday, its as simple as that,
baretta55 if someone is talking sh*t on you or something talk crap back to them, but be careful who you talk it to!
AudioBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:25 AM   #3
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Well, no, maybe because I'm a girl or because my school was a "peaceful" place, I don't know. But I think being bullied really sucks! I'm sorry for you, I'd be bothered as well. No, not only bothered: I'd be furious!
This must be one of the reasons that make some people hate school so much, among the others.
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:55 AM   #4
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Ok This May Sound FUNNY!

I Was The Tallest In My Class, And From Year 4 - 8. I Stayed The Tallest. And......Well Was Into Sports And Got Medals And All......... So Nobody Bullied Me At All.

Infact...... When Small Kids Were Bullyed By Other PEOPLE. Those Little Kids Use To Come Up To Me..... Asking For Help. And I Use To Give Them Justice And Fight For Their Rights!.! So....... It Was Like That. I Was The Hero Who Saved Everybody's Day! And I Am Serious!.! No Jokes!.! I Swear!.!
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:58 PM   #5
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
mog

Yeah, when I was in 6th grade and well last year.

Last year because I stood up for my friend who was getting bullied and they just kept talking to me, not really picking on me . Sort of making fun at me, but like I care. I was just glad they stopped pushing my friend into her locker and stuff.

In 6th grade because I was different. I didn't look like them or act like them, I acted like myself. For some reason they felt they had to try to make me fall. I really didn't care. So what if I'm different, just leave me be.
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:12 PM   #6
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
I tried to stay away from fights, but I did stand up for my self though a couple times, but no I did not get bullied throughout school

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:51 PM   #7
REChick14
Ex-S.T.A.R.S Officer

REChick14 is on a distinguished road
Smile bullied

i'm what some people say the quiet type. i'm really shy and i rarely talk to people except my friends. I was only bullied by this guy. He kept making fun of me and called me names but I didn't care. It's people like him that I like to forget about and go on with my life. Thankfully he's not at my school anymore.
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:09 PM   #8
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
your all lucky not to be bullied that much but hey im going to stay a loner if you pust me im gonna push you back.....im just a misunderstood kid
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:20 PM   #9
Killuminati
Tha Don

Killuminati is on a distinguished road
i was picked on once...even tho im goin into grade 10 and im one of the best fighters in my school.....last year some kid who thought he was top shit cause he kicked one of my friends ass(my friend isnt very tough) then he started chirpin me so i kicked the shit outta him and he hasnt bothered one person since. like TrikTopz i also fight alot...bout 2 times a week

Killuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:40 PM   #10
AudioBoxer
Banned Member

Ya I do fight alot still, 22 and I am still going at it, Start to fight realese some anger!!

Blue3vilx now I think you are one of the coolest people in this forum. Why, is cus you are in the 7th grade and you can stick up for yourself you emotions are deep. I like that. Plus you know who you are and thats cool.
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:49 PM   #11
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

mog

lol. I'm not in 7th grade. I'm going into 10th. I should of added in last year as in 9th grade.

I had other things to worry about in 7th grade (health problems) people didn't matter to me, I had the most fun in 7th grade.

thanks though

No 2morrow No 2morrow
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:51 PM   #12
AudioBoxer
Banned Member

ooohhh my bad you were talking about 6 th and I kinda thought you were in 7th now, Hey but still I think the same sorry bro!
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:55 PM   #13
DragonSphere
Beneath the Shadow

DragonSphere is on a distinguished road
Fortunately, no one in my school life has bullied me. But I expected that since in my Jr. High years, I had my cousin in my class and it was a private school. But now that I'm going to public school, I think I probably now have to be a bit more cautious and act in a way that will not "appeal" to them.
DragonSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:59 PM   #14
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Heh, yeah I used to be such a loser! I would have made fun of myself if I was... oooh im confused again.

Alright, I only had one friend and we were both OBSESSED with horses. We'd only wear horse shirts, only play horses at recess, onlydraw horses! Oh gawds! And I have curly hair but I didn't know how to wear it so Id' have these really puffy bangs and a puffy ponytail! Hahaa! Plus I had braces to finish the ensemble nicely!

Anyway, so in Canada we usually have a grade 7 & 8 split class. Which is utterly retarded by my view. Anyway, me and my friend were always laughed at and picked on by the older grade 8's. This one girl who I call 'Sasquatch' (her name was Saskia) as the biggest 'female-canine' I have ever met! She'd /always/ make fun of us, nothing ever physical but it sure hurt my feelings.

Then when I went into high school (grade 9) I suddenly turned cool! Haha! Now lookit me!

Yeah bullies suck, everytime I see someone laughing/bullying at the non-popular kids in my school (I'm in my last year of high school now! Grade 13, W00t!!) I stand up for them. It doesn't hurt me at all, plus I usually gain a new pal! Though I havent had to worry about helping people lately... it seems all the younger kids are /all/ bullies! I'll show them!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 01:20 PM   #15
RobHardo

RobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished road
Well there arent any real bullies at my school, all the seniors are really cool, i always mess with them though, but its all fun and games, but they still hit me like in the arm and i laugh and i hit em back. Plus It helps to have a brother who just graduated and all those juniors who are seniors now are always over here eating our food. haha

IT'S MYSPACE!
RobHardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 08:43 PM   #16
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Ah, being bullied...I will and cannot forget all my past experiences:

Elementary School:
Kindergarten: People used to make fun of my face and call me names because I was Asian and had "weird eyes". They would take the corners of their eyes and raise it almond-shaped and say a bluster of "Ching-chong, ching-chong!!" Some of the kids threw rocks at me at the playground and one kid ran after me and tried to knock me down. One girl never left me alone...she was African-American and she just despised me 'cause I was Asian and a supposedly "spoiled brat". She always made fun of my clothes, hair, eyes, face...you name it, she made fun of it. Always tried to steal my friends away and always worked. She bullied me ever since up to Fifth Grade.

Second Grade: My school had that "show and tell" thing and I brought an item in, but some kids stole it as a joke and I had to run around frantically trying to find it and the teachers wouldn't help me.

Fifth Grade: Some people started spreading rumors that I was a lesbian and that I was a wh*re and sl*t and all that crap. No one talked to me anymore and I tried to convince them that I was none of that, but as you know...kids don't care...at least in my school where everyone was snooty as hell.

Junior High
Sixth Grade: A lot of kids ignored me but a lot picked on me and called me a loser and stupid and all. I missed a lot of school because it was a bad year and so the teachers were up my a$$ as well. So, I got kids and teachers just at me.

Seventh Grade: Moved to a new town and went to a new school, which is always joyful. A lot of small-town kids with no lives, so they picked on me and re-did the horrible "Ching-chong, Ching-chong" bit whenever I talked (and I mean...whenever I talked). One girl made fun of my clothes, two boys pushed me down, a lot of girls laughed at me behind my back...one girl who was a b*tch said to me "Do you want to be my friend?" and I said "No" 'cause I knew she had something up her sleeve, so she then yelled out to her friends "I was rejected by a reject!" and everyone laughed. Some people tried to trip me as I was going up the stairs and almost succeeded one time.

High School
Eleventh Grade: In Chemistry, three boys sitting behind me (some of you guys may know this as I asked for help how to deal with them...thanks again to all of you) bullied me non-stop. Threw crap on my desk and seat, poked at me, threw stuff in my hair, made fun of my drawings and clothes...everyday it was the same thing and the teacher wouldn't help. Had no choice but to move, but they still bugged me. It was a no win situation. The teachers were up my a$$ this year since I missed a lot of school, but one teacher in particular just despised me, so he kept pointing out my mistakes in class, mocked my grammar when I accidently said "I wasn't feeling well" instead of "I haven't been feeling well". He repeated what I said (wasn't feeling well) to the entire class and everyone just stared at me while he rejoiced in embarrassing me.

Um...that's about it. I have to see what sort of crap this year (my Senior year) will bring me and then I might update.
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 08:51 PM   #17
RobHardo

RobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished road
Meryl, I can never truly understand what you felt when you were bullied, cause i was the bully in 7th grade :-(, nuthing to be proud of, but i was the easiest goin bully, there were kids way worse than me, well some of my ex-friends. But i realized in 8th that wat i was doin is gay and i quit, now i everyone likes me :-)

IT'S MYSPACE!
RobHardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 08:52 PM   #18
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

mog

That really sucks. You never reported him to the principal?

I hate people like that. That's horrible.

No 2morrow No 2morrow
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 09:05 PM   #19
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue3vilx
That really sucks. You never reported him to the principal?

I hate people like that. That's horrible.
There was no way I could. The entire school hates me 'cause I missed so many days and rumors and crap have already been spread about me ever since Ninth Grade. So, if I went to the Principal (who was never there), he would've agreed with him, not me.
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2002, 09:20 PM   #20
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

mog

Sue the school!!!!!

No 2morrow No 2morrow