Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Other Consoles

Old Jan 25th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #1
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
So yeah I got a 360....

I found the last premium version at my closet EBgames here. Called around for about an hour and most stores said march or next week if lucky. Called my ebgames and they had it, I went up there got it and bought Condemned: Criminal Origins and reserved Elder Scrolls 4 and Dead Rising. I wish I had this kind of money but it was a birthday gift from my family, which is awesome, since my B-day is early next month and fast approaching. But my family decided to let me have it early out of the blue I honestly didn't expect this and I'm so damn happy right now. I'll give some impressions of Condemned once I hook the system up and get to play it, it's so far the only 360 game I have besides the two reserved games so I will obviously be playing this extensively.

Once I get some play time I'll answer questions about the game and the system and such, so yeah like I said I'm kind of hyper and excited at the moment.
Old Jan 25th, 2006, 07:08 PM   #2
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Interested to read your impressions of Condemned. Have fun!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2006, 09:27 PM   #3
DYNAMITE HACK

DYNAMITE HACK is on a distinguished road
i dont think the 360 is that good even if you have hdtv its okay..
DYNAMITE HACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 12:23 PM   #4
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
I dont know about that, I got my 360 3 days after the Launch because I pre-ordered it at my BestBuy. Neway, I think 360 looks amazing when hooked on to HDTV, cause I cannot even play on my friend's 30 Inch regular TV anymore, I have to go home and play on my HDTV, Widescreen, Toshiba 34Inch (Which by the way is HDMI READY, PS3 here I come).

I bought the following games.
1.) Call of Duty 2
2.) Project Gotham Racing 3
3.) Perfect Dark Zero
4.) Condemned
5.) Dead Or Alive 4
6.) Quake 4

CALL OF DUTY 2: I love this game, the Multiplayer is as close it can get to HALO 2, so well balanced and everything, but I HATE the fact that I cannot creat a Private games to play with my buddies. THAT SUCKS. The Developers are doing something about it though. Single player rocks too, I am so a rifle guy and this game is GOLD when it comes to Snipers.

PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 3: I am sooo freaking glad I bought this instead of Need Of Speed: Most Wanted, not to say that NFS sucks or anything, but this game ROCKS. Really hooked me to my 360 at first. I LOVE the interior of every car, which is how I drive in the game, I and DONT even have to turn my own tracks, because the soundtrack actually rocks and is amazing. I love it. Excellent game, but its just not as deep as one car fanatic would want it to be. A great mix of Simulation and Arcade racing.

PERFECT DARK ZERO: Ok the single player is really weak, I can hardly keep my eyes open when I play it. But the multiplayer is something else. Its great, not the best, but still pretty nice and decent. Its just that it takes awhile to get a hang of it. Once you do, you will like this game online alot. The controls aren't perfect........targeting is a little off but still a decent game. PS: I HATE RARE (There you go, all my anger comes out this way.)

CONDEMNED: Criminal Origins :: Excellent game. Just amazing. I love this title, so glad my girlfriend bought it for me as soon as we got more stock in. The graphics are amazing and the sound designs is wow. Yes the characters look very plastic but thats a small thing to NOT like this scrary/intresting/suspenceful game. I love the gadgets we get to use in this murder mystery/serial killer on lose type of game. If you love FPS and love the horror genre, then PLEASE pick this game up. SEGA is good boy.

DEAD OR ALIVE 4: To be honest, I just bought this game because I wanted to buy ANY GAME for my 360, because there weren't any after the launch that I wanted, so when this game was released, I was like "I have to buy it as there is nothing else to buy and I just wanted ANOTHER game for my 360". And guess what, I am glad I did. Great game, and yes it is A BEAUTIFUL game. I thought it wouldn't make that big of a leap over last 2 DEAD OR ALIVES on the original XBOX, but HD graphics really put this game on top of a diamond. The game is HARD though, especially the end boss, in my opinion. But great fun. PS: I DIDN"T LIKE Spartan 458, or whatever she is. Her moves aren't the best and No No No No No, a typical female voice doesn't suit anyone wearing a Mjolnir Armor. Seriously. Either that or the female who gave voice for Spartan didn't do a good job at all.

QUAKE 4: I recently bought this game, and well its a great title, but still not the best of my collection, I just bought it to play it against my friends online. WHICH ALSO isn't the best. Still a good shooter that you can pick anytime of the day and play for an hour or so. If I play the Single player more often I will like the game more?.?....Hmmmm...........

NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, the game that HOOKED ME COMPLETELY to this CONSOLE is........a $5 game called "Geometry Wars". DAMN DAMN DAMN. What an amazing game. Seriously contender for GAME OF THE YEAR for MAK'G AWARDS (Lol). I love this game and am so addictivly hooked to it. I play it all the time, I come in my room to change cloths and I will turn it on and start playing and leave, come back to take my car keys and play for 5 mins more, come back again to get my glasses, And play more more more. This game is just amazing. Which is sad because on my 500 dollar console I play the game that cost 5 dollors the most. I DONT MIND. I love XBOX LIVE ARCADE, the game that is making me go crazy now is Marble Ultra Blast, sooooo good.

As for my 360 impression, I like the same, I like conecting my system to my PC and then streaming all the songs and PICTURES. I like using those pictures are my wallpaper on my 360 too. My 360 is all SOLID SNAKED by that. The menu screens are awesome, the interface is extraordinary. SONY PLEASE LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS. Thank you. And good buy.
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 07:24 PM   #5
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
^^OMG you're alive Wb.

Glad you're enjoying your 360, at the moment mine has broken down since around about christmas time and still waiting on M$ for my replacement, which has been well OVER a month (im pretty pissed) so i'm just gonna take it back to the shop and demand a new one. I'm mainly looking forward too Ghost recon : advance warfighter next month, yeaaaaahhh.

Last edited by dan da man; Feb 8th, 2006 at 07:26 PM..
dan da man is offline   Reply With Quote