Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Action And Adventure

Old Jul 12th, 2003, 12:45 PM   #1
Boromir028

Boromir028 is on a distinguished road
What's the funniest thing you've ever done in a game?

So, what's the funniest thing that any of you have ever done in a video game? I think one of the most hilarious things I've accomplished occured while playing No One Lives Forever. It came as two moron guards were talking at the bottom of a stairwell about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid being their favorite movie and how they'd like to "go out in a blaze of glory." Just at that moment, I lobbed a Molotov at the ceiling right above them, thus sending them both out in an undisbuted "Blaze of Glory." Funny as all get up. Wo what have some of you done that you'd like to share. Let me know by posting in this thread.
Boromir028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 05:27 AM   #2
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
When me and my Bro play 2 player on Mario bros on the NES, and when you fall down a hole really simple and die just like that, its hilarious, but not for who's playing.
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:52 AM   #3
SplinterJD

SplinterJD is on a distinguished road
For me when I was playing Doom 64 and I had the supershot gun and blasted a zombie into a wall on the other side of the room.
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:38 AM   #4
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
I am not proud of it, but all the stuff Snake can do with the Hot Japenese Locker Posters. Its crazy funny, but kinda weird too.
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 04:05 PM   #5
Boromir028

Or playing Max Payne when I go into bullet mode and have an Ingram. During some of the enemies' death cutscenes bullets are still flying at them and seeing a round go into some guy's groin in slow-motion is just so satisfyingly funny.
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 05:38 PM   #6
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
I think the funniest moments I ever had in a video game was when playing halo. I can't remember exactly what me and my friends did but it was good. I'll post again if I can think of it.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 03:54 AM   #7
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Mine is probably really stupid, but in GTA: Vice City when you smack/punch the dorky looking dude in roller blades (the one with neon pink spandex and a bright green shirt) and see him trying to chase after you and falling countless times. It's especially funny in the sand.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 04:11 AM   #8
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Actually played through missions in a videogame which required me to run errands for a bunch of drunken members of an 80's hair metal/ glam rock band

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 01:53 PM   #9
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Screw the hoes in GTA 3, then kill them and get the money back LMAO. Or when you punch them and they say "I kinda like it"

Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man

When me and my Bro play 2 player on Mario bros on the NES, and when you fall down a hole really simple and die just like that, its hilarious, but not for who's playing.
I had forgotten about that!

Quote:
Originally posted by MakgSnake

I am not proud of it, but all the stuff Snake can do with the Hot Japenese Locker Posters. Its crazy funny, but kinda weird too.
And those dialogues between Snake and Otacon in MGS 2 where Otacon is trying to explain the chinese proverbs...

Actually MGS2 is full of hilarity. In Substance
Spoiler: show
In Snake's photograph mission, where you have to take a picture of the killer in the shell 1 Core and Raiden is laying in the floor with his hands in his crotch... just look at his face

And hell, that "monster from another dimension" Gurgulov, or "Raiden Tales"... hell, if I continue I will never finish

And yeah, I laugh my arse off playing HALO when I see the Elites trying to evade my shots jumping over cliffs and killing themselves lol

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2003, 12:58 PM   #10
Virtualeclipse
Virtual

Virtualeclipse is on a distinguished road
Well i dont have many funny things...........but i know 1 thats kina funny. In grand Theft auto 1 I went up to people and farted and burped. I DONT PLAY IT CAUSE I PLAY 3 AND VICE BUT IM JUST SAYING. It was funny. I wish you could do that in vice and num 3. That would be awesome.
Virtualeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2003, 06:25 PM   #11
Boromir028

Another funny thing is in the games where you get to ride with the bullet when taking a sniper shot. One time this guard had his back turned while the bullet was on its way, and he turned around just a second before it went through his head. You could just see it perfectly; it was only about ten feet from him when he saw it, and then just dropped. Rockin'.
Old Aug 3rd, 2003, 06:02 AM   #12
Daniel Legge
Dark Horse

Daniel Legge is on a distinguished road
The funniest thing me and my mate did was on Spillters 2, on story co-op on the siberia level. We got in a lift and as the door closed a zombie came in as well. My mate didnt have any ammo and i had a soviet but i only had grenades so if i had shoot him we wud of all died. The zombie was gonna kill my mate so i shot a grenade and as i did this the lift stopped and the doors opened, so i jumped out and turned to look at what was goin on and i just saw my mate and the zombie flyin out of the lift cos the grenade exploded and they both almost hit the wall. it was so funny.Had to be there tho

The true master only engages the worthy opponent!
Daniel Legge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 07:28 PM   #13
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
Talking

i flipped a warthog onto my friend yesterday. (halo,bloodgultch)

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:32 PM   #14
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

BlackThornn is on a distinguished road
That I can think of right now.

GTA: Vice City- Driving in a banshee and evading the cops (camera in distanced chase cam), I took the unique jump coming toward the police station from The Malibu, took the jump aside the buildings, and landed balanced (up against the wall, but still) on the front of the car, a cop that was behind me busted out with the "You nearly killed me!" line just as the car fell back to the ground; just at the end of the line, in fact. "You nearly killed *crunch*"

Age of Mythology- Multiplayer game with a couple of friends. I have a reputation as somewhat of a rusher (if you can consider sending an army that is balanced but relies heavily on early myth units like the minotaur within the first ten minutes of the game). I decided to change my strategy around one game and built up internally for the whole game. Right around the time that everybody was poking fun with "Hey, where's the rush? I time my game by those things.. I'm all off." I broke out with a major attack on everyone's base at once that centered on gold colossi and swarms of fully upgraded infantry. I took out two of the less-talented players with this, and all but leveled the expansion bases of my buddy Tony, the purported most talented of the group. Rolling up on the main base with ten colossi, swarms of infantry and now four heleopoli (siege towers), I finally replied after not having responded until then "The rush is here".

....*hears crickets* ..well I thought it was funny, dammit.

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast- Again, multiplayer. This one's more cool than funny, but I was scampering through the Nar Shadda Streets map (lots of places to fall to a leaving-a-small-crater type death). Placed 4th (with 13 out of 20 kills) in a deathmatch game with the leader two kills from winning I ran into a huge furball around the central island and decided to jump down and join in. While jumping I force pushed the two lightsaber combatants on the roof of the central island-room off to their doom, broke the glass and dropped down, switching to heavy saber style and dispatching the camper that was inside. Descended the little stairway and exited the room, force pushed another guy off to his death and sliced the twit he was pulverising (who was turned around still) before jumping up again to the roof of the island, force gripping the player who happened to be in the lead and dragging him off the walkway before dropping. Opponents having run dry in the immediate area I jumped back up onto the side stairways again and switched to the flechette weapon, finding two more guys locked in saber fighting and blowing them both away. In the space of not even a minute winning the match.

I was doing that kind of stare at the screen "holy shit" chuckling for about five minutes. Hence the inclusion in the "funny" section.

Think I burned up all the Jedi Mojo I had, though... 'cause I've pretty consistently gotten my head handed to me in further deathmatches I played.

I am the Thornn in your side.

The Matrix has you.
BlackThornn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 08:26 AM   #15
David
Need a Bouncer?

David is on a distinguished road
Funnist thing ever on a game I did, was having a grenade & Claymore fight online on SOCOM, and man it was hilarious when you see a guy surviving a blast of grenades, or blowing up one of your own guys on your team LMAO!

I want to be a bouncer, wanna try me?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 05:43 PM   #16
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Also reminds me of the things the marines say when you shoot them, in HALO "Do I owe you money?" or stuff like that

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 02:16 AM   #17
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Well, killing yourself intentionally after being so frustrated by a level that's just too damn hard is always entertaining a few times before you shut your console off.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2003, 01:30 AM   #18
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Last night I had the strangest thing with Vice City

Spoiler: show
The level where you have to follow a guy for mr.Diaz, but don't have to kill him. He was driving in front of me his car crashed on the side he kept shooting at me. After a while he gotout of the car and robbed someone elses car, but he didn't drove away whatever I did he just kept sitting in the car. So aftergetting bored with trying I shot his head of and he still kept sitting in his car so I trashed his car after that he got out and started squirting blood out of his neck and fell to the ground....how weird is that??? I laughed my ass off.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote