Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:02 PM   #1
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Angry I Have a Problem Involving Immature Boys- Help!

Okay, this might be a really dumb thread, but I need help if I want to continue living. In my Chemistry class, there are 3 guys who sits behind me: 1st behind me, the 2nd to his right, and the 3rd to my right. They are pissing the f*** outta me because they wouldn't leave me alone. What they did that started yesterday was they started throwing scraps of paper on my desk, while I'm sitting right there. As I keep brushing it off, they just keep throwing more. The guy behind me would get up and pick up the scraps of paper, while purposely sticking his ass in my face to mock me. I got fed up and after class, I asked my retarded Chemistry teacher to separate them. He agreed, but he's such an absent-minded prick, that he forgot. Today, I had to take a test so I stepped outside and took the test the entire hour. I didn't finish until class was over and when I went inside the empty room.....the top of my desk was cluttered with JUNK. Candy wrappers, juice boxes, scraps of paper,.....I went up to my retarded teacher again, and THE ENTIRE TIME HE WAS TEACHING THE CLASS HE DIDN'T NOTICE THE GUYS THROWING THOSE SHIT ON MY DESK!!!! Now.....what should I do? I guess I could move. These same three guys caused this girl to move her seat too, because they were messing with her non-stop. Now, they're on to me. These guys are so f****** immature and they're JUNIORS IN HIGH SCHOOL! Grow up, you friggin' mofos! Excuse my language, I'm just so pissed. And, since I'm a good student...I can't cause a scene and make an outburst. What should I do? It's causing me to have very bad days....
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:12 PM   #2
Mana
Girlfriend of Steel

Mana is on a distinguished road
Maybe you won't find my words useful, but I suggest you to not look pissed for what they do and just ignore them. This kind of guys want only to get attention acting in a silly way and being a pain for everyone, it's their way of showing they exist That's why you should try very hard to ignore them and they'll probably start bothering someone else after some time.

Thanks Fortune for the banner ^__^
Mana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:13 PM   #3
Mercury Shadow
Calculating Infinity

Mercury Shadow is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry you have such *******s in your class, and even worse, a terrible teacher. If it was me, I'd turn around and punch him or something to make them pay. You said you were a good student, so I'm guessing you don't wanna do anything physical... If it really bothers you, I guess your only choices are to either move to a different spot or tell your principal. And don't let those jerks make you have a bad day Your better than they are, and they shouldn't put a damper on your good days. Another thing you could do is just confront them. Say "why are you throwing things at me? Is it fun? would you like me to throw things at you?" and then start throw chairs... and molotov cocktails...
Mercury Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:15 PM   #4
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Thanks for replying, Mana. I could do that, but what about all the crap they throw on my desk? I don't know if I want to have all that stuff still left on my desk in order to ignore them....
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:15 PM   #5
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
Headbutt the lead SOB right in the nose. That will teach them.
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:19 PM   #6
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
I'm sorry you have such *******s in your class, and even worse, a terrible teacher. If it was me, I'd turn around and punch him or something to make them pay. You said you were a good student, so I'm guessing you don't wanna do anything physical... If it really bothers you, I guess your only choices are to either move to a different spot or tell your principal. And don't let those jerks make you have a bad day Your better than they are, and they shouldn't put a damper on your good days. Another thing you could do is just confront them. Say "why are you throwing things at me? Is it fun? would you like me to throw things at you?" and then start throw chairs... and molotov cocktails...
Molotov cocktails would be GREAT! I could confront them, but I'm a quiet person who....when I try to do anything, I get all quiet and timid and everything goes wrong. I'm like the person bullies would pick on, ya know? Tell my principal would be good too, but....the principal is never around and if I try to make an appointment....they would never give it to me because my reason is too "stupid". I wish I could turn around and punch them. I was really on the verge to slap the guy (since I can't fight), but I restrained myself because I don't want a detention...
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:20 PM   #7
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Headbutt the lead SOB right in the nose. That will teach them.
I can't fight. I don't know how and I don't want to get in trouble. I'm a good girl...
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:20 PM   #8
Hadoken

Hadoken is on a distinguished road
mana`s right. those guys are only looking for attention by acting annoying as pricks.
lets see... cant use physical means to attack them... so guess all you got is verbal stuff.
how about when your in class, when they start to throw some things, you do something like say "could you stop please? i`m soooo not gonna go out with you, your face is just too ugly."
or...
"ok, you`ve gotten attention, so stop asking for it by throwing things. thats soooo childish."
that not only hurts they`re ego, but they`re self esteem too!
well. it should, but it depends on how you say it.
Hadoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:22 PM   #9
Mercury Shadow
Calculating Infinity

Mercury Shadow is on a distinguished road
Here's the plan, Meryl,

Give me and some of the guys on the forum plane tickets to Chicago and we'll come to your school and beat the crap out of them
Mercury Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:22 PM   #10
Mana
Girlfriend of Steel

I had a similar problem two years ago and I was so depressed to go to school knowing there were those people around. I'm suggesting this only because when I told them in a very harsh way they were pissing me off and they were such stupid and ridiculous beings, they thought it was a sort of joke, I suppose (they were not clever enough to understand I was really angry with them or they simply found it amusing) and they started laughing and things went even worse after that day. When I started to ignore them and I wasn't looking at them with an angry face anymore, they didn't find it funny and they got bored after some days. They started bothering my classmate and even if I was sorry for her, I was satisfied with myself.

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:23 PM   #11
Sleazy P Martini

Quote:
I can't fight. I don't know how and I don't want to get in trouble. I'm a good girl...
Yeah you're right. You don't want to get yourself in trouble.
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:23 PM   #12
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hadoken
mana`s right. those guys are only looking for attention by acting annoying as pricks.
lets see... cant use physical means to attack them... so guess all you got is verbal stuff.
how about when your in class, when they start to throw some things, you do something like say "could you stop please? i`m soooo not gonna go out with you, your face is just too ugly."
or...
"ok, you`ve gotten attention, so stop asking for it by throwing things. thats soooo childish."
that not only hurts they`re ego, but they`re self esteem too!
well. it should, but it depends on how you say it.
Those are pretty good. Aahh...I don't know if I can bring myself to say those. I could try....but....these are the types of guys who...if I say anything, they'll just think "Ooh! She's fighting back! Now it's getting good!" And they'll continue doing it!
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:24 PM   #13
Sleazy P Martini

Quote:
Here's the plan, Meryl,

Give me and some of the guys on the forum plane tickets to Chicago and we'll come to your school and beat the crap out of them
OH YEAHH!! We'll open a big can of PS2Fantasy brand whoop ass on em!!!
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:25 PM   #14
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Here's the plan, Meryl,

Oh, that'd be great, would you guys?

And Mana, I'm sorry about what happened. Isn't is the most annoyingest thing?! I guess I could try your tatic for a few days and see what happens. Thanks for all your help and support guys! I really appreciate it.
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:29 PM   #15
Mana
Girlfriend of Steel

Yeah meryl, that's really annoying, but I suppose this kind of guys are in every school, so it's a common problem, especially for girls.

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:29 PM   #16
Hadoken

Quote:
Those are pretty good. Aahh...I don't know if I can bring myself to say those. I could try....but....these are the types of guys who...if I say anything, they'll just think "Ooh! She's fighting back! Now it's getting good!" And they'll continue doing it!
you should really get a bf to kick their asses for ya then.
these guys crave attention. what you need to do is prove that they are immature enough to do things like act annoying to get it. take note that guys like these do not want to admit why they are doin these kinds of things.
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:33 PM   #17
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hadoken

you should really get a bf to kick their asses for ya then.
these guys crave attention. what you need to do is prove that they are immature enough to do things like act annoying to get it. take note that guys like these do not want to admit why they are doin these kinds of things.
Hmm....that's pretty true. But, I think these guys know they're doing it, they just like to do it. It's the most aggravating thing in the world. And a bf would be good.. but, let's not get into that...
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:39 PM   #18
Hadoken

Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Hmm....that's pretty true. But, I think these guys know they're doing it, they just like to do it. It's the most aggravating thing in the world. And a bf would be good.. but, let's not get into that...
they like to do it because they want attention. thats why.
no one is mean to someone just because they like to. there is always another reason.
btw, you live in chicago? i thought you lived somewhere in california.
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:39 PM   #19
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Tell my principal would be good too, but....the principal is never around and if I try to make an appointment....they would never give it to me because my reason is too "stupid".
Your reason isn't stupid and the Principal should see you if you want to speak to him about it.

But other then that I think everyone has suggested everything which I could think of which you could do
Sorry for not being much help

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:40 PM   #20
Hadoken

dont you have guidance counselors? phycologists? or anyone at all who could help?