Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Mark Forums Read   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Oct 11th, 2003, 05:51 PM   #1
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
I'm Baaack! For a limited time only

Heya, this is detahwatchz here, from hell, otherwise known as fort sam houston, texas. I just made it out of basic training, and i'm three weeks into AIT. They don't give me very much free time here, and when i do get free time, i usually have to spend it doing some other stuff like polishing my boots. I'm kind of extatic, this is the first time that ive had internet access in three plus months. i wish that i had the time to look at all the posts on the site, but that will have to wait for when i have more than 20 mins. on the comp a week. Totally blows i tell you. I've been enjoying my time learning hand-to-hand combat, rifle marksmanshi[, and the like, but not really enjoying the 4:30 wake up calls from a drill sergeant, followed by an hour of pt, and a monotonous work schedule for the day. Right now im training to be a combat medic, so nothing more than pre-med classes mixed with EMT-training so far. after the initial few weeks, we are really gonna get into the soldier section of a medic, but till then im just gonna try to stay awake in class. Hope i can reply to anything, let me know any major things that have happened on the site, maybe i will be able to get online next weekend when they give me pass again. Once again, its great to be back, for everyone that knows me, HELLO!, for those that don't nice to meetcha.
Adios for now.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 12:28 AM   #2
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

neomarik is on a distinguished road
welcome back man, i dont know if anyone told you, but im here now.

The time for redemption will come, and all shall be condemed forever into darkness.
neomarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 01:36 AM   #3
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Well, it wasnt exactly just the space of a post, it was more like the space of 20 mins, but there was too much for me to catch up on with the web at once, so i had to go thru getting all of that as well as trying to get ahold of you guys. Its nice to see that i actually am getting a little more time than i thought. I actually got another on-post pass today, even if the wait in line for a comp. was about an hour and a half, i have to say, f&(k the other guys who have to use the comp. for 2 hourrs vefore they leave, even when they have all weekend to go, and i only get a few hours off. Training so far is fun, my aim with the rifle has improved. I got expert with the m-16, which wasnt that easy, let me tell you. Other than that, we have done a lot of stuff that is pretty much the basic survival skills that we would need in combat. We had a few road marches, and let me tell you, marching for 9 miles up and down huge hills with 70 pounds strapped to your back isnt fun. I have to say im in a lot better shape than i ever had been before i joined. all the push ups and sit ups do you good. other than that there isnt too mcuh to say about whats going on around here. Neomarik, nice to meet you, Fortune, how's everything been with you? whats harry been up to? and Rei, how have ya been? hopefully ill be able to post a little more than two or three posts a week, but even if i do, dont expect it to be anything other than on the weekends for at least another few weeks. Well, im gonna try and reply to another couple posts. see ya around.

Dont know what the hell happened, but i think that this post should be underneath rei's.... the time system might be a little out of whack.

Old Oct 12th, 2003, 02:17 AM   #4
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Yaaay!!! ^^
It's nice to hear from you again!
I'm glad your having fun and have a little more time to yourself than expected, that's always nice!
Keep us posted once in a while, eh?!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 04:45 AM   #5
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Hey, welcome back man! Even if it's only for a very short time (the space of a post?)!
How are you? Are you enjoying your training?
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 05:56 AM   #6
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
Welcome back deathwatchz!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 07:00 PM   #7
Carlito
Puerto Rican Knight

Carlito is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hey, it's cool to see you again man!
Carlito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 02:39 AM   #8
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
I'm glad to hear your doing fine man, I'm sure you're gonna be one hell of a medic! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to hearing from you again.

Take care bro!

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 08:33 AM   #9
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
you probabaly won't read this but welcome back D.O.L we have all missed u
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 08:10 PM   #10
Meiko

Meiko is on a distinguished road
I don't know you, but welcome back!
It seems you're having a tiring training!
Meiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 01:18 AM   #11
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Deathwatchz, my man How have you been??? Well you kind of answered that, but it's one of those standard conversational questions, isn't it? Training sounds rough, man. I don't think I could handle such isolation from the outside world. Although, I am very much against war in my beliefs, I understand the need for good soldiers such as the one you will make. Personally, one side of me hopes they don't ship you over to Iraq, which is probably the worst place for any soldier to end up right now, but the other side realizes that you would probably make a very valued medic to your fellow soldiers there who needed you and since I support our troops in terms of the good they do I'm sure you'll be the best at what you do. You are a brave man, sir!

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 11:01 AM   #12
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Hey brother, I'm glad you're making it in there, at least now I have a heads up of how is it going to be for me in about a week from now

so you became Expert in rifle huh... *bows* I hope I do get to be an Expert too. But I just broke my god damned finger in a martial arts tournament... I'll probably have to shoot left-handed

Well, I hope to hear from you again, soon.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 09:10 PM   #13
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Hey man, wish I could come up with something to say. Well, except for good luck. Oh, and return safely
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2003, 03:22 PM   #14
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Welcome back, man. Its cool that you are becoming a combat medic, that is what my dad was when he was in the Army.

I kinda know what you are feeling, I went to this 3 week, officers training camp during the summer for ROTC. Waking up at 4:30 was no fun, the hand to hand stuff was fun but man, nigh****ch sucks bigtime. I dunno if you will have nigh****ch but if you do, your eyes are gonna be bloodshot for the next day. But then again I was doing an writing assignment that was due the next day before it was my shift.

But I see you havent gotten shot it in the foot so its all good. I'll be going to Air Force bootcamp sometime next year. So I'll be enduring some similar hell like you are.
Old Oct 18th, 2003, 11:37 AM   #15
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Thanx for all of the support everyone. Red, im not sure if im actually gonna get shipped over there, because im going to go to ROTC in college, and student cadets are non-deployable, since they want me to make officer before they ship me out. After i get my bachelors, im not gonna be a medic anymore, cause im transferring to field psychology. Frozen, i dont think you are going to have to worry about your finger, cause you will not be able to shoot for the first four weeks. they want to make sure that you are not nuts before they give you a rifle. It'll probably give you enough time to heal up properly. Chara, yes they do have fire guard here, but unlike basic training, it is 2 hour shifts, instead of one. Yo-yo, i wil be updating myself on the net as much as possible, so you can e-mail me if you want to keep in touch easier, but what the H^&& is D.O.L.???? Oh well, we just took midterms for my E.M.T. course, and I have a 91% average so far, so im probably gonna get thru here no problem. Bad news is that I developed a stress fracture in my left Tibia (the bone in your lower leg for the non-medical people) so im limping around here, but they have me on a no running profile, so i get out of some of the crap in P.T., which is cool. Hopefully it'll heal quickly, so i dont have to stay around here any longer than needed. well, that's about it, talk to you all later.