Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 02:17 AM   #1
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Annoying Habits

What are some annoying habits you just cant shake?

Being the only guy in the house growing up I have picked up some girly habits. One of them is walking on my tippy toes like a girl does. Not like a ballerina but just not as flat-footed as most guys walk. I dont do it much, usually when I'm not wearing any shoes. But when I do it looks pretty gay. :\ Most of the other habits I picked up are not as annoying but benefical such as me being such a neat freak.

Another hait I have is me rubbing my eyes too much. I've rubbed them a lot when I was really young and it just stuck.

Last edited by Chara; Jul 22nd, 2003 at 02:26 AM..
Chara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:56 AM   #2
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Chara, I think your "bad habit" is cute, it's nothing embarassing, even if you're a guy! At least I don't think so!
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 10:55 AM   #3
FinalFantasyX-2

FinalFantasyX-2 is on a distinguished road
Why?

I rubb my eye everyday, I can't stop. I have no idea why? Same heer when i was a child I rubbed my every day. Your habits they are not bad they are OK!
FinalFantasyX-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:42 AM   #4
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
I have annyoing habbits, my first one I cant stop touching things twice, not all things, but it just depends, what has the full effect, aghh, its no good, just doing it all the time, but I dont do it as much now. My other annoying habbit, is peeing on the toilet seet, cant help it, just lazy.

Edit-/-/-/- My biggest one is my hand down my pants, I only just rembered it becuase I am so used to it, man in public is bad too lol, but I try to hold back.

Last edited by dan da man; Jul 23rd, 2003 at 02:17 PM..
dan da man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 02:36 PM   #5
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Agreed ! Chara's "annoying" habit is just cute!

Mine... hmm, let's see. I have this thing about wrinkles on clothing. I cannot, no matter under what circumstances, wear wrinkled clothes. So yes; I iron everything I wear, including my socks :O! It's quite annoying, actually, because if I'm in a rush and the shirt I wanted to wear is wrinkled, I either have to iron it or find something else, which diminishes my time even more.

Other things would be my intense procrastination. I do everything at the last minute, which makes me be all frantic and what have you.
Bitting my nails, touching things at department stores with the "don't touch sign", chewing my pens during class, and misplacing things are all habits of mine that I don't really enjoy. *sigh*
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 02:59 PM   #6
FinalFantasyX-2

You reminded me of something!

- Like I do all things at the last minute also, when i have to finish a project i always do it in the last day(LAST MINUTE). And laughting out loud(LOL) When my mom says ''stop touching things in the store'' I can't god damn it. HEHEHEHE
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 03:01 PM   #7
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by ZeroSniper

Other things would be my intense procrastination. I do everything at the last minute, which makes me be all frantic and what have you.
Bitting my nails, touching things at department stores with the "don't touch sign"
These are all things I do a lot too... and yes, they're pretty annoying, especially when in stores your touching habit causes the fall of objects from their shelves

Other bad habits I have are washing my hair too often and touching it especially when talking to people, inventing words or using words in wrong context just because of the way they "sound", staring at strangers with innocent/idiotical face (this annoys them so much!), haunting furry mammals whenever I see them, hanging up the phone in the middle of conversations, being easily distracted when someone is talking to me... and much more. Don't make me list more bad habits
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:14 PM   #8
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fortune

Other bad habits I have are washing my hair too often and touching it especially when talking to people, inventing words or using words in wrong context just because of the way they "sound", staring at strangers with innocent/idiotical face (this annoys them so much!), haunting furry mammals whenever I see them, hanging up the phone in the middle of conversations, being easily distracted when someone is talking to me... and much more. Don't make me list more bad habits
They are soo funny, your bad habits. I could easily use these in a character, a funny character that is to say. Serioulsy...I am laughting while reading that. And haunting furry mammals.??..I cant imagine you doing that.....but it sure does sound funny. Dont take it the wrong way..... its cute I believe.

Mine would be... knuckle cracking... "all the time" of my fingers and my right toe (My sister hates it.) .

I wouldn't call this a bad habit but it freaks people out. On my side table or anywhere....I want everything to be perpendicular (however you spell that). It has to be straight... a 90 degree angle should come up. And I am so organized at times that even my garbage would look like a decoration piece. One thing should be kept in the same distance as the other thing..... its hard to explain but I am weird!!.!!
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:21 PM   #9
FinalFantasyX-2

Funny!

quote: my right toe

LOL right toe, nice. Thats funny, cracking your right toe. I used to keep cracking my knuckels but now i don't. Because when I heard that you can break your bones with that im like . I NEVER KNEW THAT. Well now i stopped.
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 07:51 PM   #10
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Re: Funny!

Quote:
Originally posted by FinalFantasyX-2

Because when I heard that you can break your bones with that im like . I NEVER KNEW THAT. Well now i stopped.
Yeah my family keeps telling me that all the time. I have reduced it a bit. But still I do it alot ........ (That didn't make any sense ) Neway, I use to crack my fingers sooo much before that whenever I closed my hand, I could hear cracking noises, or open my fist I use to hear it again and again.

EDIT: Plus I use to make cracking noises from my jaw all the time, I dont do it that often now, but still I can pretty LOUD cracking noise from that part of my face.
Old Jul 22nd, 2003, 11:15 PM   #11
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fortune

Chara, I think your "bad habit" is cute, it's nothing embarassing, even if you're a guy! At least I don't think so!
I probably dont like it because it is cute. All my life people been saying things I do are cute, from the way I acct to the way I eat my cereal. You grow to hate that word. Again, probably due to the fact I grew up with nothing but girls (Ironically enough with my cousins moving in, it added to more girls to the house. Although they are tomboyish and made me become tougher.).

Quote:
I rubb my eye everyday, I can't stop. I have no idea why? Same heer when i was a child I rubbed my every day. Your habits they are not bad they are OK!
It may seem harmless but from all these years of rubbing I have gotten crow's feet at the age of 16. Also all this eye rubbing cant be good for our vision...
Old Jul 23rd, 2003, 01:40 PM   #12
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Re: You reminded me of something!

Much like FinalFantasyX-2, I too have a horrible problem with procrastination... I just PRAY i've grown out of it once College starts! Yeesh!

I also have to touch everything in stores... it's so hard not to!

I too walk on my toes a lot of the time... I think it's from when I was a kid and I learned that canines are digitigrade, which means they basically walk on their toes. I wanted to be like them... heh, and as you can tell from my art, I still do!!! I do it about 90% of the time when I'm not wearing shoes, only because it's hard to do with shoes on.
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2003, 11:49 AM   #13
aj142

aj142 is on a distinguished road
For some reason, I sniff and lick my lips for no reason. Wait a minute... maybe I was a hound-dog in a past life.
aj142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2003, 10:30 PM   #14
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
My worst habit is asking stupid questions. Whenever my friends are over, espically CC. I ask really stupid stuff.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 01:23 AM   #15
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
i have the bad habit of biting the skin on my fingers, walking on my toes, and asking dumb questions and making dumb statements. but sometimes it makes people laugh and that always makes me happy
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 03:31 AM   #16
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Cool Hmm Bad Habits.....

I dont have any! hahahahaha! YEH RIGHT!!

Well I'll mention a few.....

I pick at the skin around my nails, makes my hands look all scruffy..

I get Giggle fits! Which can be annoying sometimes depending how long they go on for (which can be ages sometimes!)

I poke n pinch ppl all the time (mainly my sis) , cant help myself!

I call ppl smelly n stinky all the time like 24/7 it's a habit I just can't kick! maybe coz I enjoy it! lmao!

I Snore! Which bugs the hell outta my sis!

And the worst one which I only noticed recently and which i've tried to stop but can't is... I criticize ppl LOADS!!
I know it's because I'm insecure about myself!

Piggle
x x x x

p.s I heard that cracking your knuckles ect.. can cause arthritis when you get older!!! Dont do it!!

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 10:33 AM   #17
Nelo

Nelo is on a distinguished road
When talking to girls, I sometimes eventually start to mumble. And some things they say may pass by my ear.
Nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 10:46 AM   #18
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
Being late is my worst habit... but other annoying things are: chewing gums (the nasty habit that annoys teachers at school so much ), throwing away stuff when I still need it and not being very serious in most conversations.
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2003, 03:46 PM   #19
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
I crack my knuckles almost everyday, sometimes my fingers become stiff after I try to write a lot kinda fast-like and I just feel like cracking them. I know there was another therad just like this made some time ago, but I guess it's been a pretty long time. I also chew my nails and the skin around them, though when I got Jennifer's number and talked to her after not seeing her for a couple years I stopped chewing them for a week. I only started back up after I couldn't reach her again, therefore I think I do it just cause I'm worried and junk. I find my right leg shakes a lot, especially when I get really nervous.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote