Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Action And Adventure

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 01:48 PM   #21
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man

the characters in RE 0,
when u go around doing the adventure does your bravo team come with u?
no....you all split up in the beggening. i will stop there cause i dont want to spoil anything for you.
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 02:17 PM   #22
richardramirezs

richardramirezs is on a distinguished road
I played Galerians and finished it only cause I dont like to leave games unfinished, in my opinnion it was a really bad game, nice grafics maybe?? but everything else was bad. What would you think of playing with a kid that has to inject himself drugs in the neck to beat the bad guys??
richardramirezs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 02:23 PM   #23
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
mog

its not so much of the drug thing it just that the Ap bar should have never been included and the fact that you have to find the drugs. 3 the supply of drugs through out the game are limited it really takes the fun outta the game and you can't really enjoy the fact that the kid has telepathic powers not to mention the game story was confusing.

i only got to the begining of the 3rd disc but i did not have the supplies I needed to really travel any futher.

.......................@}~,~~~`
fantasytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 02:30 PM   #24
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Now that I know what the Resident Evil games are about I will consider playing them, Thanks!
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 02:37 PM   #25
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
i played RE 2 i kind of know what the game is about.
in my opinion its blowing zombies heads off
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 07:52 PM   #26
tha16thletter
Chokyonim

tha16thletter is on a distinguished road
One day Capcom will realize they need Sony if they reaaaally wanna push titles.. unfortunately probably wont be in time for RE4... my thoughts are that Nintendo put a LOT of money on the table for them to take the offer, becuz the PS was where the series was born and where its loyal fan base was... they were dumb to stop it at Veronica... if it was on the PS2 it would sell even better than it does on the 'cube...
[]D
tha16thletter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 08:02 PM   #27
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by tha16thletter

One day Capcom will realize they need Sony if they reaaaally wanna push titles.. unfortunately probably wont be in time for RE4... my thoughts are that Nintendo put a LOT of money on the table for them to take the offer, becuz the PS was where the series was born and where its loyal fan base was... they were dumb to stop it at Veronica... if it was on the PS2 it would sell even better than it does on the 'cube...
[]D
not to make a arguement here. but ps2 cant handle those graphic's like GC can. for weskest to strongest it goes ps2,GC then xbox. besides shinji *who did RE1 and remake* hate's sony's gut's. so i think they are done with sony.
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 08:55 PM   #28
tha16thletter
Chokyonim

tha16thletter is on a distinguished road
well, i must say that i disagree wit u there... the PS2 on the surface *appears* to be the weakest of the 3, but I'd say I'd put it in limbo between the 'cube and XBox... In essence, the PS2 is the least of the PCish consoles... thus its harder to develop for. Becuz of this it will take time(just like the PSOne, remember Chrono Cross? game looked like a DC game wit smoothing on) to get the full potential out of it. While, on the other hand, the Gamecube and Xbox will more than likely not get THAT much better.. granted they will get slight boosts, but no gains like you'll c wit the PS2... wait til the last gen PS2 titles roll around and c whos where

Oh and RE will come back I believe, they've pissed off a LOT of loyal fans.. i refuse to even buy a PS2 RE now even if they DID come back.. altho I'd be singin another tune if it happened
[]D
tha16thletter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 09:46 PM   #29
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Re: resident evil 4/galerians:ash ??????

Quote:
Originally posted by fantasytiger

and did anyone play and finish the first Galerians???
I havn't finished that game, but I have it and played it quite through, and smashed alot of people's heads! I actually really liked that game, but it was a little slow, still I think I can go back on that game one day and try to finish it.

As for Resident Evil 4, .............. thats the main reason I am getting myself a GameCube, and even without RE4, Cube isn't a bad system, got great games and pretty cool controller.
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 09:53 PM   #30
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by tha16thletter

well, i must say that i disagree wit u there... the PS2 on the surface *appears* to be the weakest of the 3, but I'd say I'd put it in limbo between the 'cube and XBox... In essence, the PS2 is the least of the PCish consoles... thus its harder to develop for. Becuz of this it will take time(just like the PSOne, remember Chrono Cross? game looked like a DC game wit smoothing on) to get the full potential out of it. While, on the other hand, the Gamecube and Xbox will more than likely not get THAT much better.. granted they will get slight boosts, but no gains like you'll c wit the PS2... wait til the last gen PS2 titles roll around and c whos where

Oh and RE will come back I believe, they've pissed off a LOT of loyal fans.. i refuse to even buy a PS2 RE now even if they DID come back.. altho I'd be singin another tune if it happened
[]D
yeah psone was RE's birthplace. but if you ask me i think capcom is a little money grabbing jerk's. they made all these excluive deal's. first the RE's on psone. then code verconia on DC which if you wanted to play that your buying a DC. then code verconia x if you are one of the few who wanted that you have to buy ps2. then REmake and 0 if you want to play them you have to buy GC. it's all a plan i tell you a plan
but GC is the new home of resident evil now nothing is changeing. even after RE4 that might be it for RE.
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 11:11 PM   #31
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Frostman445

not to make a arguement here. but ps2 cant handle those graphic's like GC can. for weskest to strongest it goes ps2,GC then xbox. besides shinji *who did RE1 and remake* hate's sony's gut's. so i think they are done with sony.
Yes the ps2 can handle the graphics used in the next gen RE games on GC.Why......mainly because the GC games use pre rendered backrounds which don't really stress the performance of the console.The only real big things in the game are the character models.MGS2 on ps2 is more technically challenging than RE or RE0, RE4 might be a different matter.And Frostman the saturn was the birthplace of RE not the Psone ,it was ported to the ps as the saturn was dieing.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 11:45 AM   #32
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:
Originally posted by SSSnake

Yes the ps2 can handle the graphics used in the next gen RE games on GC.Why......mainly because the GC games use pre rendered backrounds which don't really stress the performance of the console.The only real big things in the game are the character models.MGS2 on ps2 is more technically challenging than RE or RE0, RE4 might be a different matter.And Frostman the saturn was the birthplace of RE not the Psone ,it was ported to the ps as the saturn was dieing.
SSSnake is 100% right ps2 can hadle the graphics look at mgs2 and gt3! and many more games!
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 02:58 PM   #33
Vicious
free your mind

Vicious is on a distinguished road
I hate to say it guys, but the graphix on Game Cube's RE1 and RE0 are alot better than GTA3 and MGS2. The cutscenes in RE1 and RE0 make u think they used real actors instead of computer generated characters(or whatever the characters are called ).
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 03:43 PM   #34
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

I hate to say it guys, but the graphix on Game Cube's RE1 and RE0 are alot better than GTA3 and MGS2. The cutscenes in RE1 and RE0 make u think they used real actors instead of computer generated characters(or whatever the characters are called ).

Ok theres something you must learn.MGS2 doesnt use cg cutscenes, RE does like final fantasy.The game itself use pre rendered backrounds with 3d character models while mgs2 is all around 3d backrounds, character, etc running at 60fps while RE runs at 30.There not comparable.RE remake and RE0 can be done on the ps2 no problem.And the graphics are not better you just don't know much about the engines running them.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 04:04 PM   #35
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

did i say gta3!! i said gt3 which is gran trumiso 3

oh and for RE and RE0 having better graphcis than mgs2 no way!
have u ever play mgs2, the cut scenes are the best u will get and the gameplay graphics they are incredible!
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 09:11 PM   #36
Spank-A-Thon
Carpe Diem Baby!

Spank-A-Thon is on a distinguished road
Instead of comparing two games with completely different graphic engines (Res Remake and MGS2), maybe you should compare two games that use the same methods.

I.e Res Evil Remake and Onimusha 2 - both have pre-rendered backgrounds with 3d models on top.

And it is my humble opinion, much as I love my PS, that Res Evil on the GameCube looks a lot better graphically than Onimusha 2. The lighting effects alone on Res Evil are astounding...

But since when has minor graphicals nuances made one system better than the other? It's the games that you like which decides which system (or systems) is best for you...

But to anyone who hasn't experienced the Res Evil series, I have three words... Play.... Them... Now...!
- S
Old Dec 19th, 2002, 11:52 AM   #37
dan da man
Talk to the hand

yes but, we are basically on about the best graphic game not with the same style! so it dosent realy matter, only if we was debating the same stlye and method!
Old Dec 25th, 2002, 07:17 PM   #38
David
Need a Bouncer?

David is on a distinguished road
I read your threads, and you guys make me want Resident Evil online now, but I wonder what it would be like playin online with people when usually Resident Evil is a single player game, you think it would be easier or harder?

-------------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2002, 09:02 PM   #39
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by David

I read your threads, and you guys make me want Resident Evil online now, but I wonder what it would be like playin online with people when usually Resident Evil is a single player game, you think it would be easier or harder?
Well from what I have read, Resident Evil Online will let 4 players from anywhere to get online (The Game Supports Narrowband and Broadband) and their main mission would be getting out of the Raccoon City. But wait theres alot more, there wont be only 4 characters, but 8 of them. So 8 Resident Evil characters would be in the city trying to get out of it. Now as the game doesn' support Head Sets, when you are talking to your team mates (You think you are talking to a human-being), through writing messages to them. You will not know which other 3 are actual other online players and which are just normal A.I.

I have to say that Resident Evil Online graphics aren't that good as RE1 and RE0, but thats because I believe Resident Evil Online's background is not pre-rendered but supports real time graphics.

As in if Ps2 can even create RE1 and RE0 graphics, the answer is "YES" ofcourse in my opinion (Anytime, Anyday).
Old Dec 26th, 2002, 12:31 AM   #40
David
Need a Bouncer?

David is on a distinguished road
That's kinda neet, but if there is only 4 online people only, where will the other people who might be playin this game? Same thing, but at a different place?
David is offline   Reply With Quote