Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jul 28th, 2003, 07:29 AM   #1
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Question Tattoos and piercings

Tattoos and piercings, what are your opinions towards them? When you see someone fully tattoed do you turn your head in disgust or can't you take your eyes from the works of art?

Do you find girls with tattoos/piercings attractive or a complete turnoff? And last but not least have you got any and where?

I only have one tattoo I 've had since I was 15 but never had any regrets 'bout it. It's on my upper arm/shoulder. I'm working on a new one it's gonna be on both my arms on the inside of the biceps( that's gonna hurt... ).

So what do you think?

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 07:45 AM   #2
Nelo

Nelo is on a distinguished road
I have nothing against tattoos or piercings. People who happen to have them are not worse than anyone of us; that is their way to express their attitudes and stuff. Or then they just like to have one on an empty dull-looking area of their skin?
Girls with tattoos or piercings are fine with me.

i don't have any, yet, but I'd like to have that mortal kombat symbol, the dragon inside a circle, on my right hand's muscle someday.
Nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 07:59 AM   #3
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
I have none, but when someone is covered in them, I dont like them, but I find 50 cents tattoos amazing work on his back. I like it when a girl have her belly button/ears peirced or I dont mind, Tattoos I dont have a problem with, but im also not to prone to them.
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 08:05 AM   #4
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I don't like people massively tattooed or pierced, but it's only a question of personal taste, it's not that I say it's wrong to have your whole body tattooed.

I don't have any tattoo for now, but I'd like to get one in the future. As for piercings, I have 7 on ears and 1 on nose. Nothing "extreme", but I plan to make some new one. Maybe later ( lazy summerdays, duh... ) ...
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 10:05 AM   #5
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
I'm not a big fan of either. A tatoo doesn't really bother me, but when they are over the size of your spread hand, and cosist of many, well, then it's kinda bothersome to me. I have nothing against it as an action, but i just don't like the tatoos themselves.

At times i admit i think that they can be somewhat attractive, on a female that is. But that's if it's just a small butterefly or something like that on the shoulder or ankle, like that.

As for piercings, well, the ears and belly button doesn't bother me, but any on the nose, eye brow, tounge, lip, or any other odd part of the body, that just turns me off. And for me, any more than three per ear just annoys me. I'm not critizising anyone who does, but i just don't perfer it.

For me, i like natural, no piercings, and no tatoos. But that's just me i guess.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 10:31 AM   #6
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
I have no problems with tattoos, as long as there sint too many. For me its a turnoff if a girl has a large tattoo or more than one tatoo on her.

I dont have any tattoo's at the moment but I might get one on my arm, or back. Perhaps both. Cool thing about it is that my mom is going to pay for it. As a matter of fact she brought up the idea of me getting one.

As for peircings I have my right ear peirced but I havent put inthing in it for like a year. I dont think I ever will. Too bad its too late for it to close back up. I'm not one thats big on peircings other than on your ear. I also think tounge rings are real stupid.
Old Jul 28th, 2003, 11:39 AM   #7
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
I don't like either, although tattoos can be cool depending on the kind of tattoo, where it is placed, and who has it. And I find piercings stupid and pointless. At least a tattoo can have a personal meaning or symbiolism, but a piercing... just a piece of metal introduced into your flesh.

but it's not like I look funny at people who wears them, I just definitely don't like them for mysef.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 01:10 AM   #8
Berserker
misfit

Quote:
Cool thing about it is that my mom is going to pay for it. As a matter of fact she brought up the idea of me getting one
Dude, that's excellent!

Quote:
I also think tounge rings are real stupid.
I think they are the best, have you ever been kissed by a girl with one? I'm glad my girl has one otherwise I would have asked her to get one....lol .

Vincere Aut Mori
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 06:17 AM   #9
hijakedGTR
still dreaming

hijakedGTR is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
I also think tounge rings are real stupid.
beserker said something really true

Quote:
have you ever been kissed by a girl with one?
AMEN to that!

Myself i have been peirced, on my eyebrow and soon to have a matching dragon symbol that i drew done on myself and my girlfriend.... alot better than getting names, dont you reckon?

but personnaly i have no probelms with piercing or tattoing.. both are forms of self expression
hijakedGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 07:58 AM   #10
Nelo

I have to delienate my last post a little... I also find a girl with more metal in her body than a Terminator kinda bothersome. Actually disgusting.
Piercings with a limit I can approve.
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 09:08 AM   #11
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:
Originally posted by Nelo

I have to delienate my last post a little... I also find a girl with more metal in her body than a Terminator kinda bothersome. Actually disgusting.
Piercings with a limit I can approve.

Sorry, but I cant make a sense out of your post(s)
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 09:31 PM   #12
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Mmm... I honestly don't care for tattoos at all. The can be really ugly, like a mish-mash of random things on random body parts. Or rather attractive, matching tribal designs on both shoulders or something. If a guy says, "Oh, check out my tattoo!" and he shows me a huge wolf head on his shoulder, it's a big turn off. I love wolves to death but to have a make-shift image of one inked into your skin permanently? No go buddy.

Piercings... I think ear piercings on a guy is attractive, just one in each ear, guaged to a 10 or something, that's nice. Anything else I could care less for.

Don't forget, this is all just my opinion, no need to get offended if you have a huge wolf tattoo on your shoulder, as long as you like it, go for it!

Personally, I don't have any tattoos (and never will have any) and no piercings. I plan to get my ears pierced to a 11 or 10 sometime soon when I'm feeling brave enough... i'm such a chicken about it!!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2003, 11:33 PM   #13
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

BlackThornn is on a distinguished road
Hmm.. Tats and pierces..

Piercings? Fine by me, in one on each ear to three on each ear.. possibly nipples.

Other than that? Not so sure I like 'em. And if the poor girl has made her face look like a coatrack then I am just plain turned off by it.

As for guys.. nuh-uh. Ears, mebbe, if you do it for yourself. But it's not cool-by-doing or nothin.

Tatoos.. are kinda the same, really. Tasteful or subtle are a turn on in girls.. but having some random design up the calf or a feckin' BRAND (on the back of the neck, on or around the rear) is not.

Guys get absolutely stupid with tats. From just random designs covering the whole body or equally lame non-random patterns that use their skin as a canvas. Not cool. Infact, the only instance a tat that covers more than maybe the upper arms or some other symmetrical or paldron-suitable place is a Yakuza tatoo.

I've got a celtic cross on my right shoulder and a clover that's... private. It's just my taste, maybe, but I think if you're not in the Japanese mafia or have another equal excuse for tats (tribal, babeh.), that's around what things should be limited to.

I am the Thornn in your side.

The Matrix has you.
BlackThornn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 08:24 AM   #14
Nelo

Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man

Sorry, but I cant make a sense out of your post(s)
What do you mean by that? Did I write some word(s) wrong, or did I just put it in a strange way, or something...?
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 08:47 AM   #15
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:
Originally posted by Nelo

What do you mean by that? Did I write some word(s) wrong, or did I just put it in a strange way, or something...?

Dont worry, but when I read them its just did'nt make no sence to me, its okay.
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 10:58 AM   #16
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Tattoos and piercings, huh? Well, I personally haven't thought about getting any. As for piercings on a girl I'd like to date it depends where it is, I don't care for piercings really anywhere else besides the ear and then I wouldn't see why someone would get more than one on each ear. And the tattoos depend on where and what it is, like most others sometimes more than one is too much. If I ever did think about getting a tattoo it's gonna mean something and it might be on my left arm.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2003, 02:54 PM   #17
blindman
Sketch Penguin

blindman is on a distinguished road
I wouldnt recommend myself of Piercings. But tatoos? as long as its not Understaker style Tatoo (all arm, neck, back). I think 1 tatoo is nuff.
blindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2003, 02:18 AM   #18
Berserker
misfit

Quote:
soon to have a matching dragon symbol that i drew done on myself and my girlfriend.... alot better than getting names, dont you reckon?
Always better to draw your own tattoos( or when you can't draw like me at least make them up by yourself) or else your gonna be sorry when you walk on the beach and see about a hundred guys with the same tattoos
Especially all those horrible tribal shit, be original for once in your life...

I partly agree with you Blackthornn I like it when a tattoo is not randomly done but when they kind of follow the human anatomy(???). Maybe I understand you wrong but why should you need an excuse for a tattoo?

Quote:
If a guy says, "Oh, check out my tattoo!" and he shows me a huge wolf head on his shoulder, it's a big turn off.
I agree with you on that Gadz, people who keep flashing their tats are lame, wearing short sleeves in the winter cause else nobody sees theirtats

Vincere Aut Mori