Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 15th, 2003, 08:26 PM   #1
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Talking Official "Reloaded" Thread.

Now I should tell everybody here that this THREAD contains MAJOR spoilers so if you have not seen the movie yet please hit the back button. Thank you.

I saw the movie today 2:15pm show and man it was amazing. Excellent. I cant put it in words. Although I do have certain things to talk about that might have been better. Lets start with the pros and cons..

PROS
1.) Mind blowing Action Sequence.
2.) Even better fight sequence of Morpheus and the Agent on the Truck.
3.) I am so glad they stick with a good story line. I was afraid they are gonna put action action and more action only.
4.) Everything seemed well in place. Very good plot.

CONS
1.) The fight sequence had alot of jumps (in the air), it was too much.
2.) The music wasn't as great as the first one
3.) I didn't like the very end (cliffhanger ending). It could have been better.

Over all the movie was amazing. I already have the tickets for tomorrow 10:30pm show. Its a beautiful movie. What do you guys think?
Old May 15th, 2003, 08:40 PM   #2
DragonSphere
Beneath the Shadow

DragonSphere is on a distinguished road
Going to tomorrow's show at 9:15pm with my bro and a few of his friends. Will post thoughts soon afterwards.
(P.S. : anticipation is killing me!)
DragonSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #3
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Just got back from it. Unbelievable fight scenes, great special effects, great story. Two thumbs up
Old May 15th, 2003, 09:01 PM   #4
MakgSnake

Quote:
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

Just got back from it. Unbelievable fight scenes, great special effects, great story. Two thumbs up
Hey Sleazy, is it me or do you think as well that The Matrix has taken the route of "Star Wars" by creating an inner world and characters and their society..........I mean just like introducing another world. I was having that feeling in the movie.
Old May 15th, 2003, 09:11 PM   #5
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
this movie is the greatest, i went last night, it was god. just when you think you know what is goin on like with zion then bam, more decisions for neo to make.

Mr. Smith (Agent Smith) is the awsome, and i loved the way he infiltrated zion ect. i will post more in a bit

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2003, 09:17 PM   #6
MakgSnake

Quote:
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond

just when you think you know what is goin on like with zion then bam, more decisions for neo to make.
Yeah, that decision making was very tough. It was pretty cool......I was so confused on what he will say....(SPOILER)!!!...I thought he was gonna go for Zion....but he made the right decision. I believe the next part would be based on 24 hours........ as said in the end.
Old May 15th, 2003, 09:41 PM   #7
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Hey Sleazy, is it me or do you think as well that The Matrix has taken the route of "Star Wars" by creating an inner world and characters and their society..........I mean just like introducing another world. I was having that feeling in the movie.
Yes and no. It is a fantasy world......but unlike Star Wars, it's still planet Earth

EDIT - There was one part of the movie that.........just plain sucked.
Spoiler: show
The Neo / Trinity love scene while everyone in Zion has a dance orgy. Way too long and boring
Old May 16th, 2003, 10:28 AM   #8
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Azuma_Ninja is on a distinguished road
This movie didn't blow me away like I thought it would. It was too broken up. It'd go from a long dialouge scene then work into a huge action scene and then it would be back to dialouge again. The action was great but it was all focused on neo fighting. I did like it how they showed morpheous fighting an agent again, it was nice to see a change in pace. I'm not trying to diss the movie but I think it could've flowed better.

p.s. Anyone stick around after the credits to see the 1 min trailer for the next movie? I think that is going to kick some ass
Old May 16th, 2003, 01:11 PM   #9
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
I enjoyed this movie a lot.. i went to the 11am showing and the 7pm showing on thurs... I agree w/ what most of what has been said and yes overall great movie. I still think i like the 1st one better because as azuma said "it flowed better"... this one just seemed to break apart into different fragments of a movie.. but they were all good. I love the part where *spoiler* Morpheus destroyed the twins... that katana kicked some serious ass.
I stayed as well for the 1 min trailer for revolutions... after all the credits there is a 1min trailer for matrix revolutions.... only november
What do you guys think is the role of the guy on the other table?? I mean... Is he some new variety of machine or is he like seifers brother or some crazy ass shite... oh well... sorry for changing the thread... keep going and if you have time answer my questions as well...

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2003, 04:05 PM   #10
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
*kicks over trash can and busts a chair*
.......gah im pissed i was supposed to see this movie today. But we are having heavy tornado warnings over here in Oklahoma now i cant go. God this sucks I'll hopefully be able to see it tomarrow though.
Old May 16th, 2003, 07:38 PM   #11
Matrix
The Messiah

Matrix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by trunks69420

What do you guys think is the role of the guy on the other table?? I mean... Is he some new variety of machine or is he like seifers brother or some crazy ass shite... oh well... sorry for changing the thread... keep going and if you have time answer my questions as well...
They give clues through the movie of who he is and I have looked into it and it seems that.......(too much of a spoiler , I'll keep my mouth shut!!!)

My big question is how did neo have access to his powers in the "real" world? You know the scene, when he stops the sentinel with his mind and goes into a coma!?!?!?!?
Old May 16th, 2003, 08:22 PM   #12
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Preventer and I are going to see it tommarow around 3:00. Looking forward to it in a big way I just rented the game and played through the first level and it is AWESOME !. Im not playing the rest tilll I see the movie becasue it would give away alot

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 12:48 AM   #13
MakgSnake

Just got back from "Reloaded".....again and man I loved it even more.........simply amazing. I am gonna watch it on Sunday again.

Neway......as for Matrix's question.......... I know its an obvious answer but he hasn't been exactly like the last 5 "The Ones". Thats what the source said......, they have been destroyed.

Every Matrix in the past had "The One".......but they were destroyed....... as The Matrix itself was destroyed.

I believe the previous "THE ONES".....weren't even "The One". There actually is only ONE ==> "The One". Which is Neo and that is why he had the ability to use his powers in the real world. We have to see in the Revolutions though what happens.
Old May 17th, 2003, 05:01 PM   #14
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
I just got back from seeing it and it was just amazeing......i was just in awe the whole time. I loved the huge fight neo had with all those smiths that was great. I might just go see it again
Old May 17th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #15
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
My Matrix reloaded experience sucked ass! I went on saturday, was totally psyched about seeing the movie, and was pissed at everybody else for being able to go to the 10:00 show wednesday night before me. But it didn't matter, because i already had my thursday ticket and was going to see it in a matter of hours, so it didn't bother me too much.

My friend and i both made preperations to get off of work that day,a nd we both went to the theater over an hour in advance just to make sure we would get the seats we wanted. Then, we get to the theater, sit down, and the opening previews start. Which were also very good. The movie started and it kicked ass. Everything about it was all that i wished. Was great. Then about 20 minutes in or so, the screen suddenly goes black, the lights turn on, and the elevator music crap starts playing. Me, my firend, and everyone else in the room was like "WTF!?" The employees came and got the mvie going again in about 20 minutes. I was quite perterbed, but no bigge, the movie started again just where it left off and i was fine. Then, about 20 minutes later or so, it happened again, but this time it was only out for about 15 minutes, less than the first tie. Now i am getting pretty pissed, but i wasn't going to let it kill the movie for me, it started up again where it left off and i watched on. Then, after another 20 minutes or so, the screen goes white, and the reel stops all together. No everyone is very pissed, i for one was furious! The employees came in and said that there were some "unknown technical difficulties" and that if we wanted, we could leave and get our tickets re enversed for other showtimes. many people left to get other tickt coupons, which they called them. But they also said that they would probably have the show up and working again in about 15 minutes. They lied!!!! We waited forever it felt, and nothing every happened. So my matrix movie last much the entire 138 minutes, but i only got to see less than half of the fricken movie!!!! I even missed out on seeing the white dudes do anything. It was bullcrap!!!! Then we left and got our ticket coupon thingies for any other showtime for any movie of our pleasing. But i didn't care. I wanted to see it then. And all the other showings were sold out. So now i have to wait till sunday till i can see it. But what has me upset even more is the fact that i paid $7 for that movie, and the sunday shows are only $5! So i spent 7 bucks to see half of a movie, and ended up paying 2 dollars extra for a sunday movie which is cheeper. I'd boycot the place if it weren't the only decent place to watch showing.

Life for me sucks very much.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 10:07 PM   #16
MakgSnake

Damn CC, thats one bad experience, I would seriously shout at them.......and make a union right there and go against them.

Hope you enjoy the movie tomorrow. I have seen it twice and going tomorrow again. Have fun.
Old May 17th, 2003, 10:58 PM   #17
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
I'll be seeing the movie later this week, I envy you Makg. WIsh I could go see a movie so many times so soon.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2003, 11:48 PM   #18
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Saw the movie earlier today and I must say it was pretty damn good. It started out slow but really got going towards the end. Breath taking action sequences...id say this one toped the last one but not my much. I think it was all more interesting with the first one because U were curious as to what they could do in the matrix and what it was all about. But never the less an AWESOME movie. Id give it a solid 8.5 out of 10

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2003, 01:41 AM   #19
Preventer Wind

Preventer Wind is on a distinguished road
I must say this movie kicked serious ass. The only part that sucked was the dance orgy. Who gives a damn? They dance Neo gets a piece. They could have done that in under a minute. And Zion reminded me of a Shinra factory. You know from FFVII. This movie is right up there with The Two Towers and The Fellowship of the Ring. I would give it a 9.9 out of 10. Though you already know what they can do, they do more of it. There is a perfect blend action and dialogue. Agent Smith was awesome.

The middle movies in trilogies always are hated on because people know the problem and they want the solution. Anybody who thinks Star Wars: A New Hope is better then The Empire Strikes Back is crazy.

Spoiler: show

OK here is my take on the other guy in the bed. I think that is Agent Smith.... well 99% sure it is. There was all this talk about him being free which means he can now travel to the real world. That and there was that one part where he takes over the guy that's in the bed.

I have to agree with Makg about "The Ones". I think that's how Neo was able to use his powers in the real world is because he is "The One". Though I think the others had the chance to be "The One" but they chose the other door and that ended that.

Quote:
p.s. Anyone stick around after the credits to see the 1 min trailer for the next movie? I think that is going to kick some ass
NO! I didn't know there was one Oh well I should be able to dload somewhere.

"Know thy enemy and know thy self,"
"Find naught to fear in 100 battles."
"Know not thy enemy, but know thy self,"
"Find victory and defeat in equal measure"
"Know thy enemy, but know not thy self,"
"Find defeat in every battle."

Sun Tzu
Preventer Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2003, 07:09 PM   #20
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
ha ha, i finally saw it. Yay! It kicked soooo much ass! But i guess there's nothing i can say about its greatness that everyone else hasn't said already.

Oh, and i did get the oportunity to see the revolutions trailer at the end, and it looked f*cking great. can't wait to see Mr. Smith and Neo go at it once more. yay!

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote