Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 9th, 2005, 09:37 PM   #21
absinthe_fairy

absinthe_fairy is on a distinguished road
I'm a Pisces, born on an Aries cusp; I presume I have a bit of both taking that into account. But I guess I do act like a typical Pisces. My Chinese sign is a Rabbit.

I'm a dreamer, extremely emotional.. uhhh.. I forget the other traits but I remember reading a starsign profile for it and I thought "Hey, that's me!" Haha.

I used to be really into horoscopes, but I soon found out, most, if not all, aren't true.. so I gave up. I'll read some for pure enjoyment but I won't take it too seriously.
absinthe_fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2005, 04:52 AM   #22
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggle_humsy
Ooh Another Virgo here....

I'm quite the Virgo.

Virgo THE VIRGIN is the sign of the critic, the technician
Virgo, you may be shy, introverted, and self-conscious on the surface, but when love comes your way, you relax and blossom! Virgos find it hard to express love, they have a thoughtful approach and always look before they leap.

The bright side
The Virgo character is marked by a sharp intellect which is typically used to analyse the natural order. Virgos are methodical, oh so precise, and are attracted to only that knowledge that can be applied usefully. They will happily share this information with anyone, it confirms their own usefulness in the world, and brings them eagerly out of there shells. Virgo pursues very how standards born out of realism and a tight grip on their environment, rather than any chase of high ideals.
Caution is a Virgo trait which if used positively will give them a fine sense of discrimination between practical ideas and those to be left in the sky. Virgos will usually develop this skill to improve themselves and their surroundings as they place great pride in tangible achievements.

Discriminating, fastidious, analytical, meticulous, modest, precise.

The dark side
In their urge to label, organise, and precisely understand all things in life, Virgo can become rather obsessed with the whole idea of "order". Anything that upsets this harmony and understanding could expose them to the terrors of the unknown! For Virgos "there is a place for everything, and everything has its place". Virgo will do anything to achieve this state.

Fussy, self conscious, cynical, hypercritical, finicky, over-conforming, over cautious at times.

^ All that's pretty spot on!

You are most compatible with
Pisces - oh, heavenly.
Scorpio - truly passionate.
Taurus - steady and enjoyable.
Capricorn - in tune.

Absolutely no chance!
Aries - just poles apart.
Libra - hard going.
Cancer - constant problems.
Aquarius - troubled waters.
Virgo - boredom in detail!

Your opposite sign
is Pisces

I occasionally read my horoscope..although I don't usually pay much attention to it..

Piggle
x x x x
X_x.... After reading all of that, has me thinking a little bit. Mainly the darkside of being a virgo.... <<<<<<<<<<< Over Cautious... (Probably too cautious)
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2005, 09:24 PM   #23
Aubrey McFatum

Aubrey McFatum is on a distinguished road
Here's a Cancer and a Sheep.

Quote:
You are a Cancer if you were born between June 22nd to July 22nd. On the positive side Cancers are emotional, loving, intuitive, imaginative, aware, cautious, protective, and sympathetic. On the negative side Cancers are changeable, moody, overemotional, touchy, clingy, and unable to let go. In relationships with others Cancers are a mixture of toughness and softness, and they are very loving and extremely loyal. Cancers are also strongly governed by their childhood memories. Cancers are most successful as the head of a business, and are also good with trading. Cancers are also very excellent organizers. Those people born under this sign often have fantastic memories and make great historians. They are often charming, intelligent and family oriented. They can also be miserly with habits of hiding food or money. They love food and are usually fantastic cooks. They also enjoy collecting (hording) anything and everything making them natural pack rats. They also tend to worry needlessly and brood which can make them a difficult partner to live with. Most compatible with Scorpio, Taurus, Pisces and Virgo.
Quote:
People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.
Horoscopes are very interesting if you don't only read them for fun, but if you really try to find how stars can influence your life. Surely some characters of a person are influenced by these things, but I think in a less strict way average horoscopes try to explain. Everybody more or less can relate to these things, but it's important to understand how, to not trust everything you read in the last pages of a magazine.

Do you believe in God?
The question is does God believe in me?

Aubrey McFatum

Last edited by Aubrey McFatum; May 11th, 2005 at 09:37 PM..
Aubrey McFatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2005, 07:52 PM   #24
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
My sign is the Aries, my chinese sign is the Dog. I think both are pretty cool signs

I read horoscopes sometimes, but I don't follow them. If they say good things I find it to be a new reason to be positive and enjoy the day, if they don't, like if they say catastrophic things are going to happen or that I'll be unlucky, I have a laugh and ignore them
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2005, 12:20 AM   #25
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
I got a fortune cookie the other day with no fortune in it..what a jyp! Kinda scared me the more i thought about it...

June 22nd is my Bday. That would place me under Cancer.

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2005, 10:56 PM   #26
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

So, okay:

I log onto the site (after this piece of cow shit computer works again after being completely disfunctional all week practically) and find a PM that lights up my entire hassle-filled day!

It's a moment of great delight guys... omigawd!! I'm getting hitched!!

So, like, okay... I'm, like, a Virgo... totally. I was visiting American Singles and I took their astro compatibility test and it clearly said that I need to marry a Cancer.

I also visited mydailyhoroscraps.com and it said that today, at 8.53 pm, I would be proposed to, and guess what! I was!

Yes, that is right... I am a Virgo and an super smart and clean andandnand and uhm... whatever else I'm supposed to be, I'll take it and I'm also compatible with Cancer, AKA Infernal Mass.

Yay!

We're getting married. Oh, happy day...
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote