Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 02:37 AM   #1
Vulcan Raven
Spiritual Shaman

Vulcan Raven is on a distinguished road
Red face Dreaming of Hideo Kojjima..no, not sexually

Lately i have been suffering from European release date schedules..i mean i live in NZ but am on the UK schedule..and we get games so much later than the states (NSTC) and Japan (JAP)

So one night i had a little dream..

I met Hideo (Kojjima) and he was at my house..lol dream on Tom! And i helped him plan MGS4 and i got a free copy of MGS3 B4 anyone else!! haha and then i went and lived with his family in Japan!

Look! this is what happens when you have serious withdrawl sydrome and you dream of having an equal release schedule to the rest of the world! i mean, i want an equal release schedule as much as world peace, yet more dammit!

But living with Kojjima, coolness.

And i woke up and yelled kojjima according to my mum who waas thinking i was crazy yelling some weird Japanese Name as i woke..it got her thinking...

you may look at this and think..man this is certainly one messed up young man but..well..hay its not my fault, CHANGE THE RELEASE DATES!!!!
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 09:04 AM   #2
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
I'm sure that in reality living with Kojima must be stressing! And btw, are you sure this could help you get the games before anybody else? He probably doesn't go around with a copy of the game for his friends, lol! But it's a weird dream... you must be one stressed and obsessed videogames player
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 12:39 AM   #3
Vulcan Raven
Spiritual Shaman

Vulcan Raven is on a distinguished road
When i said Get the game before anyone else i meant i got to 'test play' it. And yeah, in real life if would be quite stressful living with hideo!

Has Anyone Had any weird dreams lately? or just have a funny or weird dream you had and you would like to share??? Not just about Videogames, ANYTHING!

Bring Them on In!
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 12:55 AM   #4
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
I have had the wierdest dreams about VIDEO GAMES. So many times, its not even funny. But then it is.......

Once I was waiting for the release of "Fear Effect".....for soo long that I dreamt that........finally its been released and I am the first one playing it......but thats not the wierd part. I am playing the game on a CINEMA screen, which happens to be a DRIVE-IN, and all the my relatives are there waiting for me to switch on the PsOne, so I start playing the game, as the PsOne is placed right in the middle of this Open Cinema, with giving me a VERY Comfy couch...(where as everybody else is sitting on normal cinema chairs).

As for METAL GEAR dreams...............I have it allllll the time, it is that when I DONT have dreams about it.......I feel wierd.

Recently.....I played Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, in my dream...and trust me.....the game was amazing. Awesome control, and some amazing music. But just when I reached a part, where the JUICY part started (THE STORY).......My mind couldn't generate, and I woke up. I was very much pissed.

I know I am wierd.......but hey, who isn't.
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:35 AM   #5
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
you boy.....you aint right nah just kidding

but i usally dream of videogames and see what could of been diffrent then what is set out in videogames. so nah your not weird dreaming of that personally i make up the best personal stories from the stuff i dream of so it all works out in the end
Old Nov 23rd, 2003, 11:34 PM   #6
Meiko

Meiko is on a distinguished road
Oh man, your dreams are scary... I've never had dreams involving games, games developers, and other similar things. I'd be upset! Maybe you guys need to take a break
Meiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 12:28 AM   #7
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Grim_Reaper

When i said Get the game before anyone else i meant i got to 'test play' it. And yeah, in real life if would be quite stressful living with hideo!
C'mon! Test copy or actual game doesn't make much difference in this case!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 10:45 AM   #8
REChick14
Ex-S.T.A.R.S Officer

REChick14 is on a distinguished road
Dreams

Haha Finally I can tell people my dreams and they won't think im crazy!!! Okay I have many dreams. Mainly they are of course resident evil and my cousin Danny (Reanimation91) is also in it. See im Jill & hes Chris. We have these amazing weapons and just kill every thing in sight. Its like were unstoppable. The story line just plays over again . Its really nice. Sometimes we are near the end but I wake up. I get upset even though I already know what happens in the game. Another is Tomb Raider. I dream that im chillin at the Croft Manor and training on her obstacle course.Also sometimes I dream that Im the maker of the Tomb Raider games and live in a replica of the croft manor. That would be great. The worst dream I had was Silent Hill. Have you ever had a dream that was really scary but you couldn't wake yourself up? Well that happened to me with this one. I dream that the red pyramid head guy is chasing me through the town with that huge knife and im stuck with nothing. I just keep running and have no idea where Im going. Its really freaky.. Ok thats enough of my weird dreams. Anyone else?
Old Nov 26th, 2003, 05:46 PM   #9
Virtualeclipse
Virtual

Virtualeclipse is on a distinguished road
Hey thats cool Ana(Rechick14) I have similar dreams. Probably because we grew up with resident evil. Ahh good good times. Redident evil 1. I remember the first time I played that game. My eyes were twitching and i was high. Well I have dreams about Reident evil like you do. Also I have dreams about Grand Turismo 3. Im racing cars. I had a scary dream were I crashed the car. My stomah hurted. It seemed so real. I have dreams about dying. Once I had a dream where I was driving on the highway. By myself!! And I didnt know how to drive. And I ended up dying. Well that enough of my stupid dreams.
Virtualeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote