Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Final Fantasy Forum

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 06:24 PM   #121
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

IcyMourdor is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=sky blue]*Mourdor feels a small sensation in his back*

What was that?

*Mourdor turns to see the merc*

You think that gunblade will get past this Genji armor?

*Mourdor laughs as he flies up into the air*

As long as I stay up here, I have the advantage. Not even Float will bring them this high up.

*Mourdor realizes he'll have to become more serious with three people after him*

Humans, go figure.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 06:39 PM   #122
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

Sword 4 Hire is on a distinguished road
"Damn him....hey Black Thornn...stay put for a second..."

The Mercenary sprints towards Black Thorn, leaping into the air and landing on his shoulders...

"You don't mind do you..heh heh..."

He quickly leaps off of his shoulders and into the air following Mourdor into the heavens

"Time to clip this Mockingbird's wings..."
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 06:51 PM   #123
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
*Soul watches as Sword 4 Hire jumps off BlackThornn's sholders and watches him starting to reach up to Mourdor in the sky, but only just about because the sun's rays start to get in the way from her sight*

That mercenary is nuts!! Mourdor has the advantage over him especially at that hight!?

*Soul turns and looks at BlackThornn*

Get ready this could get ugly!

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 06:59 PM   #124
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]*Mourdor looks down below to see a figure inch closer*

A human...fly?

*Mourdor shrugs it off*

You have a lot of guts to be in the air, but guts don't count here.

*Mourdor flaps his wings as multiple ice shards launch towards the figure*[/COLOR]
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 07:37 PM   #125
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

BlackThornn is on a distinguished road
*after ignoring the mercenary's little comment and deadpanning for a while as he was used as a springboard.. he rolls his eyes, first tightening his grip around the sword in his hand, then he releases, letting the blade blink out of existence and be replaced by what looks like just a hilt and a quarter of a crossgaurd.. but a second after it forms a storm of green hued energy particles shoot forth from a gem embedded in it, coiling into a tight column (think Tenchiken ) then solidifying into a four and a half foot sword blade that almost looks to be made out of opaque emerald*

*glancing up at the head case merc and the amazing flying Mourdor, he just laughs softly, rolling his shoulders then looking over to Soul, grinning slowly so that the slight exxageration of his canines could be seen.. but his eyes show that he's no intent of fighting her.. she didn't blow up his shack or use him as a diving board, after all*

I think it's already ugly.. But don't worry about it. We'll wait to see which of the flyboys comes down.... *a ripple of fierce yellow hue runs over his eyes for a second, and for just that long his pupils seem to be oval.. but it passes in just that, and he winks almost playfully* Then I'll take care of them.

I am the Thornn in your side.

The Matrix has you.
BlackThornn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 08:20 PM   #126
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackThornn
*(since we're apparently not just limited to FF or actual battle physics.. I'm using my chat RP character of the same name) .. he rolls his eyes, first tightening his grip around the sword in his hand, then he releases, letting the blade blink out of existence and be replaced by what looks like just a hilt and a quarter of a crossgaurd.. but a second after it forms a storm of green hued energy particles shoot forth from a gem embedded in it, coiling into a tight column then solidifying into a four and a half foot sword blade that almost looks to be made out of opaque emerald*
[COLOR=sky blue]Sorry to interupt your reading pleasure.

We have not lost sight of the FF features. My character is a dragon-human hybrid. I have wings and powers like a dragon, but still have human characteristic. The merc is using the Jump ability from the Lancer or Dragoon.

We have stated earlier about using items outside of FF. I think we should leave the Turok-type alien energy guns out and stick with the FF items and abilities.

We now return you to your regulary scheduled fight.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 08:30 PM   #127
Soul Angel

*Soul looks at BlackThornn again*

We better prepare are selfs one of them are bound to fall sooner or later!

*Soul looks up into the air and notices Mourdor using an Ice attack*

Whatever you do don't use any ice element attacks on him, they won't have any effect on that halfbred!!

*Soul starts to prepare herself for the fight*

I'll help you out when you need it BlackThornn

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 08:58 PM   #128
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

Sword 4 Hire is on a distinguished road
The ice crystals shatter into The Mercenaries gut exploding into thousands of shards of white mist. Before he can fall he reaches up and grabs a hold of Mourdor's suspended leg. Gasping for breathes he winces a slight smirk towards the creature before reaching up with his other hand which held tight to the gunblade and viciously took a slash at Mourdor's face.

"Cough...Cough...thanks for the wild ride...heh heh heh."

He then let go and fell towards the earth, barely landing on his feet due to the injury he had since taken from the Winged One Mourdor. Sword 4 Hire...oblivious towards the rest of the fight, focused towards his pants pocket, and pull out an X-potion and engulfed it within his mouth. A spring of light shot from the soles of his feet and radiated towards his face. He then looked behind at Black Thornn and began to trot towards him. Inches away from him he looked up at the great warriors irritated face. Although the Mercenary was tall, he was not as tall as Black Thornn. He then patted him on the soldier and whispered something to him.

"Thanks for the boost....no hard feelings right? Heh heh...but after my quarrel is finished with Mourdor, I'd love to test you..."

Sword 4 Hire then looks over Black Thornn's shoulder...

"Oh and Soul...I've already studied you and know that you are indeed a gifted fighter...so save some of your energy for me...things could get fun between us, but first....I must pay that ice spitting devil a visit..."

Sword 4 Hire turns around and walks slowly toward the one among the clouds...
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 09:04 PM   #129
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*smoulders, a very anime-ish wisp of smoke rising up from the top of his head* Yah, yah.. *mumbles and holds his sword out parellel with his arm, focusing a little of the magic energy around him to cause the blade to ripple, the crystal it's made out of gaining a vastly sharper edge than even what it had before.. turning around to Soul he smiles a little*

We'll see if this weapon's enough to take him out of the sky, then it's your turn.

*looks back to Sword 4 Hire, smirking a little sardonically as he walks away* Hey.. let me have a crack at him.. I want to see if this is enough to crack his armor..

The Matrix has you.
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 09:10 PM   #130
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]Why are these people teaming against me? Doesn't matter, if I can take out that merc, the rest won't be a problem.

*Mourdor flies down close enough for the humans to see him*

You guys are becoming a nuisance.

*Mourdor draws out his katana and points it at the merc*

Let us begin.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 09:27 PM   #131
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*his jaw tightens a little as his eyes focus on Mourdor, standing stock still for a moment then just sprinting foward, kicking off the ground a little behind Merc and springboarding off his shoulders, calling back "We're even!" then turning his head around again, raising the sword to eye level, holding ready to parry a strike as, he flies for Mourdor arced a little to the right, a green vapour trailing behind him as he uses the element of the sword and his own additional magic both to funnel a bio spell through the blade... releasing it at the same second he slashes diagonally for Mourdor's shoulder*

The Matrix has you.
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 09:38 AM   #132
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]*Mourdor looks out of the corner of his eye to see the merchant lunge for him*

What the... *the sword slightly slashes his flesh* *Mourdor looks down to see blood come out*

Damnit *Mourdor uses an antidote*

You want to use poison, huh?

*Mourdor throws poisoned knives at Blackthornn*[/COLOR]
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 10:34 AM   #133
Soul Angel

*Soul watches the fight and waits for her turn just like BlackThornn said. She notices the attack which BlackThornn did to Mourdor and now sees Mourdor's poisoned tip edge knives starting to fly towards BlackThornn*

Look out BlackThornn!!!

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 11:19 AM   #134
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*turning as he moves past Mourdor he blinks, seeing the knives, twisting to avoid them as much as he can but one catches him in the shoulder, embedding with a dull thunk just as he hits the ground, tucking into a roll and letting it drain away the momentum he'd gathered before he uses the last arc of the roll to vault himself back into a low stance, holding his sword out with the arm not hindered by the poison dagger while the other remains low, the blood running down his arm thinned down slightly by the poison and discolored*

*he closes his eyes for a moment then stands up straight stabbing his sword into the ground then reaching back, wrenching out the dagger*

Very sneaky.. *he mutters, then whips the blade for Mourdor's head, though his aim is a little off as he feels the effect of the poison already.. alas his pockets aren't big enough to store a supply of antidote bottles in them, he looks over toward the ruins of his shack then grabs up his sword again, all out sprinting for it to get an antidote and a potion*

The Matrix has you.
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 11:29 AM   #135
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]Mwahaha, you humans don't stand a chance in hell.

*Mourdor ignores Blackthornn and decides to finish Soul of before she becomes aware*[/COLOR]
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 11:34 AM   #136
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*seeing the blade find a new home in the back of Mourdor's neck/head/helmet (??????no block/counter?????) he makes it to the shack, tossing away a few pieces of lumber then finding an antidote, drinking it swiftly... he winces heavily at the taste, but smiles as the curative energy of the antidote purges him of the poison.. after he feels them gone he starts to search for a potion.. just as he does though he notices Mourdor starting toward Soul.. turning around he runs to get between them*

The Matrix has you.
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 12:09 PM   #137
Soul Angel

*Soul had already noticed Mourdor coming towards her, she quickly casts Haste onto herself ready for the attack, but just then she notices BlackThornn hurrying towards them and starting to get inbetween her and Mourdor as he planned to attack her*

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 12:15 PM   #138
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*narrows his eyes up at the Half dragon as he closes.. then blinks, looking back at Soul.. smirking a bit and taking a step away from between them, nodding a little to her almost apologetically*

Sorry, natural instinct... forgot it was your turn..

*he turns fully back toward Mourdor, keeping back from being entirely between him and Soul but keeping his sword readily held with both hands, though he still favors his uninjured arm*

The Matrix has you.
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 12:29 PM   #139
Soul Angel

Just be ready to fight BlackThornn when the time comes, he's a sly one and unpridictable as well!

*Soul starts to concentrate on a spell, a whitish blue glow surrounds her*

The time has come Mourdor, Alexander I summon you!!

*A blinding white light appears and covers the whole battlefield, Alexander then appears showing of its splended mavous white wings which had a slight glow to them due to the power of holy within it*

The time is now for the death of my parents which you murdered when I was still so young! I had no idea of my power I had then so you thought you could of gotten rid of me then......... But I'm still here ready to take my revenge on you!!

*Soul goes up to Alexander and gives it a pat*

Be careful...

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 01:59 PM   #140
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*blinks as Alexander is summoned then nods to Soul again, turning and moving over to the ruins of his shack again, rummaging around for a potion*

The Matrix has you.