Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Oct 10th, 2003, 08:23 AM   #61
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I found Ps2fantasy by a friend whom does not remember me,
\

I do to remeber you

i was wondering if you were still around seeing how Mogusland is'nt. (the forums anyways) I am glad you are still around also if you read this

CLEAN OUT YOU MAIL BOX!!!!

I tried to write you back and its full
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 10:36 AM   #62
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

neomarik is on a distinguished road
ok time for my detailed intro

18 years old
about 5'3'' ( yeah im a short one)
about 153lbs
medium build ( ive been working out as of late)
black hair with blonde highlights
brown eyes
tan skin
one ear piercing

well if theres ay thing else yu want to know, just ask!!!

The time for redemption will come, and all shall be condemed forever into darkness.
neomarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 12:01 PM   #63
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
I just didn't think about putting something like this before

I'm 18 and fresh outta high school, also I am currently pursuing my dream to get into the video game industry. I'm 5'9" weighing 175 pounds, last time I checked anyway, and I used to be much lighter but I guess depression got to me and maybe gym was keeping my weight down at least a little. As for a tan, I've never had one and I'd be surprised if it's even possible for me to have one.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 12:43 AM   #64
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

this thread is working great! c'mon people keep replying!!!

The time for redemption will come, and all shall be condemed forever into darkness.
Old Oct 12th, 2003, 09:44 PM   #65
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fortune

...maybe interesting enough to satisfy people's curiosity?

Is that a weird way of saying it doesn't sound very interesting?

And I'm not sure what Eli means either.

I tell you, my life is indeed very interesting!!!

Arrrgghghhh...I'm tired now.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 08:40 AM   #66
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

weight:120
height:5"6
eye's: Deep dark brown
body:fine
hair:black
skin: mocha tan

fav color: black
fav guys: Italian, latin, Irish( young blue eyed cute ones lol)
fav candy: gummi bears
hobbies: video games,writing, poetry
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 02:26 PM   #67
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by fantasytiger

Damn, I don't have blue eyes.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 04:50 PM   #68
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
I have blue eyes, but i'm not italian, latin, or irish. damn. I', 18, so perhaps that's still considered young, the cute part i might have to worry about too. Damn me and my genetics.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 06:36 PM   #69
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Again... wow! Some of you guy posted very detailed (for a forum they are) descriptions! Qjij was even a bit too extreme, but alas, at least now we know more about him than his own mom! Sorry Qjij, just kiddin'!

Crap... you really think so?

Guess there's only one way to fix this... say more about myself!
I forgot to mention in my previous post that I am a pure blooded french canadian and that english is in fact my second language. I finished college recently, but I had to take half a year off to 'try' to gather some money for when I go to the university... I hate to have to do that, I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Animals - I like animals a lot... I've had so many animals in my childhood ( mainly cats ) that we didn't have names for them anymore. Right now, I have a small cat that we like to call either Puppet Pal Clam or Kitt and I have a dog ( You know, the one that looks like a sausage? ) and she's called Mimi. She had an accident about a year and a half ago, in which she lost the use of her rear legs and she also became incontinent... Even though the vetenerian said she would never walk again and that it would probably be better to put her to sleep, I decided to keep her and to take care of her. After many months of work, she finally managed to walk a bit and now... she can practically run!

Weird side - Okay, for some strange reason... I like to annoy my cat up to the point where he decides he has had enough and finally attacks me and makes me bleed. I... I... like the feeling that those scratchs give me. They make me feel somewhat... more alive.

I feel somewhat dead inside... and I think it's due to a lack of the factor 'choice' in my childhood. It's hard to say if it's a good thing or a bad thing though... it seems to have made me unable to care for people ( other than animals ). I'm not saying I hate everyone... simply that, I can't seem to be able to 'love' someone deeply. It's not part of my brain fonctions... I find this emotion stupid and pointless.

Still, I'm a nice guy... really.
Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2003, 08:59 PM   #70
Meiko

Meiko is on a distinguished road
Weight: 118
Height: 5'5''
Hair: blonde
Eyes: dark green

I think I'm the average 17 years old girl, apart from the fact I like videogames and anime more than any other girl I know in person. I'm not too shy or too arrogant, I like being in company of others, but there are times I prefer to be alone. I enjoy spending time doing many things, as reading (books or manga), going to see a movie with friends, watching anime, shopping, eating candies, and other banal silly things. I'm described as a loyal, respectful friend. At home I'm the quiet type of person, very diligent on the surface, but in reality I do whatever I want. I just like to please my parents being a good daughter and student, but I'm not a nerd I'm terrible with the computer. I'm not one of those skilled teenagers who can use it without making mistakes. I still have to decide what I want to do in the future.
Meiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 12:14 AM   #71
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Quote:
Originally posted by Meiko

I think I'm the average 17 years old girl... I still have to decide what I want to do in the future.
I think it pretty much impossible to be the average anything so I'm pretty sure you're much more unique than you think Plus you sound like you could be, too. As for deciding what you want to do with your future, that is not something I would worry about so much right away. Some people jump into that and decide on something they are ultimately unhappy with spending time pursuing or worse, doing it as a career. Let the answer come to you and let it be based on something you enjoy doing and feel you can use to contribute to society and I'm possitive you have plenty of ability to do that

Quote:
Weird side - Okay, for some strange reason... I like to annoy my cat up to the point where he decides he has had enough and finally attacks me and makes me bleed. I... I... like the feeling that those scratchs give me. They make me feel somewhat... more alive.
Qjij_jijQ, that is indeed rather strange, and I can't personally condone treating your cat that way, but I've heard stranger things people do to "feel alive" than that. My advice to you is to find a girlfriend who likes to scratch and I'm sure that would take a lot of certain stresses out of your life.

Quote:
feel somewhat dead inside... and I think it's due to a lack of the factor 'choice' in my childhood. It's hard to say if it's a good thing or a bad thing though... it seems to have made me unable to care for people ( other than animals ).
Your childhood is in your past. My suggestion is to explore a whole new world of choice now that you are old enough to. You said you are working on paying for college. That's one thing that should give you the right to have choice in that matter. I don't know how much your parents try to get involved with that, but if you keep showing them you are working towards some kind of goal on your own, they should continue to give you more space. Granted, I don't know if that's an actual problem or not. What I do know is you will feel less and less dead inside as your life becomes more your own. This is what helped me. Getting hung up on the fact it wasn't in your childhood won't help. Forget that. You are who you are now, not then and you will continue to be more and more independent. Go for it man!

Quote:
Originally posted by fantasytiger

Well, let's see, I am very latin in a big way and I have blue mixed in with green and brown in my eyes and very cute (I have no idea,) but they are certainly not young eyes compared to you so I'm afraid you're out of luck

Quote:
about 5'3'' ( yeah im a short one)
YES! Us short people rule!

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 01:17 AM   #72
Zone

Zone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
YES! Us short people rule!
I'm sure you don't say that when you need something off of a tall shelf. Just kidding.

This thread has become quite useful to me. I've been a member of these forums for nearly a year now and I know you people about as well as I do some stranger off the street. (Except I know you like video games.)

Maybe I should make more of an effort to say hello to people.....

...I'm so lonely.

I need the rush
There's nowhere you can hide before you die
Why won't you face me?
I can see the fear that's in your eyes
Where will you run?
Where will you hide?
I see the blood drip from your eyes
Who will survive?
Let's get it on and we will fight!
Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 01:27 AM   #73
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Quote:
Originally posted by Zone

I'm sure you don't say that when you need something off of a tall shelf. Just kidding.
Actually, yes I do. It adds humor to the situation Plus it doesn't bother me in the least to have to climb up there or ask for help. It's funny how many taller people think they are automatically better than me somehow. If I were them I'd watch out for somebody who punches and attacks brick walls and smacks the shit out of himself for a rush.

_RED_ stuff

Old Oct 14th, 2003, 05:21 AM   #74
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Qjij_jijQ, that is indeed rather strange, and I can't personally condone treating your cat that way, but I've heard stranger things people do to "feel alive" than that. My advice to you is to find a girlfriend who likes to scratch :heh and I'm sure that would take a lot of certain stresses out of your life.
It's not like I'm torturing him or anything!
He's used to it somewhat... he 'purrs' (sp?) when I toy with him, but he still gets mad at times. It's all in good fun... I think.

As for the girlfriend part... Meh, I'm not really looking for anyone. I feel as if being with someone else would only slow me down in life... but that's just how I view relationships.

BTW, it's not like I'm a sadomasochist (sp?) either!

Quote:
Your childhood is in your past. My suggestion is to explore a whole new world of choice now that you are old enough to. You said you are working on paying for college. That's one thing that should give you the right to have choice in that matter. I don't know how much your parents try to get involved with that, but if you keep showing them you are working towards some kind of goal on your own, they should continue to give you more space. Granted, I don't know if that's an actual problem or not. What I do know is you will feel less and less dead inside as your life becomes more your own. This is what helped me. Getting hung up on the fact it wasn't in your childhood won't help. Forget that. You are who you are now, not then and you will continue to be more and more independent. Go for it man!
Don't worry, I don't live in the past... But you know, sometimes it leaves scars and there's not much you can do about it. I'm not sad about the fact that I don't care much about other people anymore... I think I give out the impression that I'm quite miserable, but that's not the case. You know, quoting a line from the movie Vanilla Sky: "Life doesn't taste as sweet without sour moments", which means that you need bad moments in order to enjoy the good ones... I just happen to need a lot of 'bad' ones.

I don't think it's a question of 'space' that I need, because believe me... I already have it. I'm probably the most responsible person in the family. I'm only 20 and guess who has to constantly help the family on a financial level?

The thing is... I like the feeling of being dead inside. For me, it's all about going agaist the odds or the flow. I enjoy having things go agaist me, so that I have to put some effort into it, in order to be able to go foward. That 'need' reaches it's critical point when it comes to life... let me explain.

If I could 'absorb' everyone's mental and physical pain, I think I would... For me, it would be a very entertaining challenge. I feel as if I can take on practically anything I put my mind to and if that were to ever happen, I'd enjoy carrying that burden. That way, people could stop complaining about their stupid problems... and if at the same time I could become immortal, that would be pretty fun. ( BTW, this is more like a metaphore than a dream, just so you know )

I thrive myself on being as complexe and unique as possible...
Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 08:11 AM   #75
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

Damn, I don't have blue eyes.
niether do i. mine are brown.

Old Oct 14th, 2003, 08:23 AM   #76
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Meiko

you sound cute too!

Quote:
thats what chairs are for man!

Old Oct 14th, 2003, 08:25 AM   #77
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

LMAO
brown eyes are sexy too !!!!

I think green and blue eyes are cool but I can stare into a pair of deep brown eyes all day long
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 08:32 AM   #78
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

and you do it all the time!

Old Oct 14th, 2003, 08:39 AM   #79
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

lol when i said young i ment like 16-27 not some 45 year old guy
Old Oct 14th, 2003, 09:15 AM   #80
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I think green and blue eyes are cool but I can stare into a pair of deep brown eyes all day long
Quote:
and you do it all the time!
Oh-oh, the cute couple of the forums! How romantic
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote