Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 30th, 2003, 08:54 AM   #41
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Vicious_2003

And umm..may I ask HOW so many of you are so sure that what you say is right. Unless you have some kind of superior source I dont know of id be willing to bet your opinions are no more reliable than anyone elses. And untill Its proven id bet against that Matrix within a matrix idea...seems rather foolish to me. (Then again I was sure the Phantom was a hoax and it turns out I was wrong,... so who knows)

Thats what IM saying! if you watched the two movies so far you would understand! when revoltuions comes out it will reveil all, then the official answer will beout, but till now thats what I think.
Old May 30th, 2003, 11:08 PM   #42
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Yeah Im just saying. People posted that they knew 100% for sure. But many people feel differently so what makes those sure people so..well sure ?

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2003, 01:40 PM   #43
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Parrot

???

Spoiler: show
Ok, I need to pose a question for you guys. How could Morpheus not know about all this (destruction of Zion, new matrix, many 'ones' ect) already? If you remember the first movie, Morpheus said that he was freed by the previous 'one' so if what the architect said was true, Morpheus wasn't killed during the destruction of Zion so therefore he must have been one of the 10 chosen to re-build Zion. Could he have amnesia or what because surely he would remember something like that?
Huh...that's a good question. I already had some predictions for the last film, but now that you mentioned this, it totally throws all my theories out of the water. I hope someone can answer this, 'cause I'm curious now too.

Anyway: I agree with what DragonSphere said (Architect conversation) and Makg said.

This is just what I'm getting from the story (my opinion) and my predictions for the ending of the last film.
This entire situation is a paradox. Zion was destroyed 5 times, all the previous "Ones" failed the save Zion and destroy the Matrix because this is a part of a "game" the Architect is playing and using everyone as his pawns. Since the Architect created the Matrix (right? I forgot the converstation a little), he doesn't want to see his creation get destroyed because he's trying to play God and control everything. So, by creating this paradox thing going on, his creation (Matrix) would forever survive. And the Oracle is a part of the Architect's plan because her role was to lead the "One" to continue on this path, so that the paradox can continue.
As for Neo being truly the "One", I feel that he may be. Like others said on here, the other previous "Ones" chose the other path (as the Architect already knew they would) and destroyed Zion. I think that either way, Zion would be destroyed whether they chose the right path because if this is all a paradox or loop, Zion would have to be destroyed anyway. But Neo, he might actually be able to end the Matrix and everything. Yes, he chose Trinity and risked Zion, but it was all supposed to happen anyway.

So, from what I got of this part, here are my predictions for the ending of the last film: (Just a prediction now, don't kill me or anything)

1) Since Neo had that dream that Trinity died but he saved her, I feel that Trinity is supposed to die anyway. Whether or not Zion gets saved, there's a sacrifice. Yeah, he prevented her death, but did he really? I think that in order for Neo to truly end things with the Matrix, Trinity will have to be the sacrifice for it. Her death is inevitable.

2) Okay, so maybe Trinity doesn't die. But Neo might. This is probably not likely to happen since if he's part-program/part-human (like some of you guys say) then he really couldn't be destroyed, right? But if that's not the case, then Neo might actually have to be killed because if he's truly the "One", he'll end everything and his life will end as well.

3) Or, the Wachowski bros can do something totally unpredictable which makes what I said above totally wrong. Of course, what I said is probably wrong anyway, since Evil Parrot proposed that question which is actually confusing me as well.

All that I said above is probably really stupid, but I just thought I throw it out for the heck of it. You guys can correct me if I'm wrong, since I'm pretty sure I am.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:06 PM   #44
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Meryl I would have to say that all your opinions make sense. Any one of them can be possible. But for some reason I would like to think that they'll show.....Neo is the ultimate guy, who could even take on "The Architect" (Remember what he said to the creator before leaving through the door?). He would actually take control of everything and become the Artichetect himself in the end. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 05:51 PM   #45
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Too much stuff to discuss about... just wait and watch the third movie.

All I can say about this one is:

HOLY SHIT!!!

I loved it.

And:

Reloaded = Dragon Ball Z

fokin hands down.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 01:22 AM   #46
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Azuma_Ninja is on a distinguished road
I think a lot of what neo can do in the "real world" can be best explained in the Enter the Matrix videogame. It's the scene where Niobe is talking to the Oracle.

The oracle tells Niobe that Neo is has had an awakening and that he is trapped somewhere between the two worlds. She says that Trinity knows how to help him but will have to fight through hell to do so.