Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:12 AM   #21
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
.......Bush it is

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:05 AM   #22
Faile
ys.

Faile is on a distinguished road
If Bush does get in then Humanity only has itself to blame. The American youth will start to thrown into meatgrinders right across the globe.
I fail to connect with the world. This human condition.

www.catherineandtheowl.com

purr. miaow. hiss.
Faile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:14 AM   #23
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
well it is down to ohio and bush better get it

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 08:30 AM   #24
goodman

goodman is on a distinguished road
Yep, looks like Bush, alright, finally did something his old man didnt do, win a reelection....... Im conservative, although i agree weve been tossed into bad situations (and i know Brits have been thrown in also). Im not a democrat, probably would have seriously considered the libertarian party, but that is a party that clearly wont be getting recognition. Sorry to anyone not liking the outcome, but Bush won the popular vote this time, that isnt a coincidence....
goodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 09:56 AM   #25
Faile
ys.

What is strange is that in FLORIDA (remember that state?) the exit polls showed a near landslide win for the DEMOCRATS. However, it went to BUSH. The polling machines give no read out so it is near impossible to validate the vote. And who is Gov. of Florida? Jed Bush.
Way to steal the election AGAIN.

purr. miaow. hiss.
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 11:28 AM   #26
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Doh... *watching results on TV*
Bush? Being reelected??? Humans are masochists or what?
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:07 PM   #27
Faile
ys.

Humanity is very very stupid and self destructive.

purr. miaow. hiss.
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:23 PM   #28
LrdAlucard
Metalik0r

LrdAlucard is on a distinguished road
well...putting it into four simple words....."we are all screwd"

"Its a good night... On nights like these, I crave for blood."
LrdAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 12:51 PM   #29
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quit your damn bitching and get over it.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:06 PM   #30
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
I saw Kerry walking around with a rifle try to get hunters to vote him, if my prime minister had to carry a ak47 or what ever to win votes screw him, SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, LAW AND ORDER, COMMUNINTYS, PEACE etc come first.

Accept for peace will never come, but don’t blame it all on Bush as he’s not the only "baddie" in this world.
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:15 PM   #31
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Calm down Sasuke, man! Your posts lately are becoming pretty much unpleasant and rude: you're often attacking anybody who's not agreeing with you! If you have personal issues that make you nervous and unable to relate to others in a serene way for whichever reason, it's your problem. We are here to talk, and we are free to go on bitching without your permission

Last edited by Hylas; Nov 3rd, 2004 at 01:18 PM..
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 01:25 PM   #32
Faile
ys.

What Hylas said.

On the topic of Bush and Kerry domestic policy. Kerry was by far the strongest. However the American people don't seem to believe in civil rights, gay marriage or the right for a woman to have an abortion. The US is regressing here, back back back. The world is a lot less safe tonight than it was this time yesterday. At least we had hope yesterday.

purr. miaow. hiss.
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:06 PM   #33
Vic Viper
Nero Must Die !

Vic Viper is on a distinguished road
bush won, wohoo.. 4 more years !!

Last edited by Vic Viper; Nov 3rd, 2004 at 02:07 PM..
Vic Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:19 PM   #34
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylas
Calm down Sasuke, man! Your posts lately are becoming pretty much unpleasant and rude: you're often attacking anybody who's not agreeing with you! If you have personal issues that make you nervous and unable to relate to others in a serene way for whichever reason, it's your problem. We are here to talk, and we are free to go on bitching without your permission
I'm getting tired of people constantly complaining. All I hear all day is people knocking this candidate, vice versa. Its tiring when have of the people doing so do not even know the half of what is going on.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 02:38 PM   #35
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faile
What Hylas said.

On the topic of Bush and Kerry domestic policy. Kerry was by far the strongest. However the American people don't seem to believe in civil rights, gay marriage or the right for a woman to have an abortion. The US is regressing here, back back back. The world is a lot less safe tonight than it was this time yesterday. At least we had hope yesterday.

Too true.

I'm so pissed, seriously. At least I have the ability to say that my state isn't all that bad - for Kerry won here by a landslide. I sersiously think California should break ties with the U$ and become its own country... yes sir. I mean, this country is rich! Oh? Oops! My mistake... it was.

I totally agree with what Hylas said, Uchiha: your posts are becoming unpleasant to read. Sersiously, do you expect someone to not complain when their hopes of a better tomorrow have been obliterated? Hello!

I'm glad that the republicans are happy, as they should be. However, I, as someone definitely not republican, am not happy. I don't know about you or about anyone else, but this junk of me having to pay more than a reasonable amount for education is aggravating. Oh, and not to mention that the gas prices are sky-high. I can only hope that these things will come back down to reality - a reality where middle class folks, like myself, can actually afford to live.

Maybe for the rich it's not a big deal - they have a lot of money and send their kids to private schools anyway, but I am not rich! I have to go to a public school and neither it nor the gas is exactly affordable.

I am a female and strongly believe that if something horrendous were to happen to me and I became pregnant, I should have the ability to not bear the child.

I respect people and treat them as they are and don't use my religion in order to proclaim that those that want to wed a member of the same sex are "sacriligeous."

I believe that we need to take care of domestic issues first, and then try to perfect the world. There are cities in this very nation, the oh-so-rich U$, that have children living in inhumane poverty, yet the money is being spent not on them, but on faulty scenarios.

I believe that we should pay our respects to the deseased, and that if, with consent, we can use their already gone lives to save those that have an opportunity and are fighting to cling on to this life, we should. Who will it harm?

If this is what you call bitching, then I am a bitch. If Bush in this term takes this country and lifts it back up to where it once was, no one will complain, regardless of party alignment. But, if he continues his trend of regressing this country, then yes, Uchiha, people will complain and you can bet that I will be one of them.

The constitution is there for a reason, as is the Bill of Rights: To give rights to people, not to take them away.
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 03:21 PM   #36
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Sasuke, you have answered with the same out of place irritating and enraged tone in other threads, with no reason. Please stay cool, nobody likes to talk in a forum to be insulted, nor to have someone saying "you should shut up". You have ABSOLUTELY no rights to do so here.

On a note, Faile knows what he's talking about, I assure you - and most of the people who expressed their hate towards GW Bush have all their well explained reasons.

And just to add my own personal line, this is a terribly sad day for me; worst than when Silvio Berlusconi won the elections in Italy. Yeah, much worse than that.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 05:50 PM   #37
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
I know I am going to be flamed and ridiculed and criticized and outcasted and probably booted off the forums for what I'm about to say but:

I didn't vote.

Why? Because I do not like Bush or Kerry. It's hard for me to vote for someone who I don't like either way. As Uchiha said, we all know what Bush stands for, even if it's all the wrong reasons. But what about Kerry?

Kerry, we have no idea what he is...and honestly, the way he acts...trying to act "cool" and "hip" to appeal to the younger generation...that annoys me. Plus, he's a very smooth talker...a very smooth talker. He almost acts like a cars salesman...what's that about? He says all this stuff, but then he goes back on what he says...he tries to appeal to everyone...saying one thing to appease one side and saying something else to appease another...just so he can look like the "good guy." Another thing, his face doesn't show he is the most reliable person (what I mean by this is, just the way he looks...he doesn't seem very reliable). I mean (as I said) sure he knows how to talk...but can his really put his words into action? Can he actually do everything that he says he's gonna do or will do? Also, about the gay marriage thing, Kerry constantly seems to been picking on Mary Cheney, saying he is in support of gay marriage, but then he also says he believes that marriage is a union between a man and a woman. What he heck, man?

BUT

Bush, on the other hand, is just...he's just disgraceful. He's just this really ignorant, xenophobic, pro-war, stuttering fool who uses religion (and what he hell is up with the religion thing? He says he's so Godly and loves God and all that junk, but yet, he fails to attend mass every Sunday. His supporters say he's too "busy" being the President and all...but there were other Presidents who went to Church...like Clinton) and his advantage with Jeb Bush being his bro in Flordia, to outbeat the masses and gain support. He hasn't been able to do a single thing that he had promised to do when he won the first year and I bet this time will be no different. He is the cause of the failing economy (what is wrong with him? He says he cares about the USA, screw that) and that millions of immigrants couldn't get their green card for a long time due to his ridiculous laws. I'm pretty sure many of us know what the hell Bush is and has done, so I needn't say more.

So, like I said, I couldn't possibly vote for two people I do not like or support whatsoever. And for those who say to me, "YOUR VOTE COULD'VE MADE A DIFFERENCE, YOU PRICK!!" Don't worry...my state was so pro-Kerry that my vote really wouldn't have made a difference. My state was immediately up on count when they started listing the states Kerry won over.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:26 PM   #38
Faile
ys.

The sad thing is that many people gave their life and in some cases died for the full enfranchisement we have today. That would be enough to make me vote. But it's your decision. I understand that American politics differ from other democracys.

I was almost in tears when I found out that Kerry had conceded. The world really needed a break from the tension, but another four years of a Bush foreign policy will send many many poor people to their graves. The american people will lose their jobs and their houses eventually now, unless they exist in the upper middle class. Everyone will feel this right across America. And the world. America in one hell of a lot of debt compared to the balanced budget of the Clinton days. This will only get worse now and I'd hate to see any tension between China and America over borrowing. We could face another cold war quite easily down that route. Homeland security is a joke in America at the moment and I would not be surprised to see another terrorist attack on American soil, because it helps keep the people scared. Bush can do anything whilst the general populace is fearful. The Patriot Act was just the start, mark my words...

purr. miaow. hiss.
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM   #39
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faile
The sad thing is that many people gave their life and in some cases died for the full enfranchisement we have today. That would be enough to make me vote. But it's your decision.
I know you're saying this to make me feel guilty and I don't blame you; I did say that I was going to be flamed for not voting. But, I did say that both parties I did not like, so either way, my vote would've not been what I genuinely feel.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2004, 06:52 PM   #40
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Meryl has a point: when one's state is overly democratic or republican, a "single" vote won't make a difference, really.

Three states that always go to the left are California, New York and Illinois. There are other states, like Pennysilvania and Rhode Island, that usually swing left, too, so in these states your "republican" vote, makes no real difference.

It is the same vice versa: a "democratic" vote in, say, Texas, makes not much of a difference.

Personally, I wasn't a Kerry fan, either. There was something about him that didn't quite grab my interest. However, knowing my own personal state, I would have voted for just about anyone except Bush. Why? Reasons I'd like to keep personal.

I understand what meryl was saying, and her reasons for not voting are justified, as least I think. Plus, she said that her state is a democratic one and that Kerry won there, anyway, so no harm done.

NOW... if someone lives in Ohio and didn't vote, then they desserve to get smacked. Really.

Oh, BTW: Know what's interesting? Washington DC voted 90% for Kerry and only 9% for bush... the very capital of the U$ and NY voted 58% for Kerry and 40% for Bush... the very state that was attacked by terrorists... guess NY and the capital don't trust Dubya, eh? I don't blame them.

Last edited by happy_doughnut; Nov 3rd, 2004 at 06:54 PM..
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote