Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Final Fantasy Forum

Old Mar 30th, 2002, 10:01 PM   #221
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

BlackThornn is on a distinguished road
*breathing raggedly he stays suspended just slight distance in the air before he drops down to the ground, a small cloud of dust and ash rising up underneath his feet.. he looks at the broken Cross Sword and smirks.. then looks at his own, frowning deeply to see a thick fracture along the blade.. but just shrugging and lowering the blade to his side again just as a ripple of energy runs through it, repairing the damage.. he fishes around in his pocket for a brief moment and produces one of the x-potions he got from his (now completely destroyed) shack earlier and drinking it down, popping his neck as he stands up straight, the cuts and bruises on him repairing themselves swiftly.... he looks up just in time to see the Mercenary's sword fully repaired.. BlackThornn just deadpans, muttering to himself then getting into a ready stance, holding his sword in a two-handed grip angled in front of him, ready to strike*

I am the Thornn in your side.

The Matrix has you.
BlackThornn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2002, 09:36 PM   #222
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

Sword 4 Hire is on a distinguished road
The Mercenary begins to chant something lightly to himself as he turns his body to the side and raises his gunblade towards the sky behind him. Still keeping a watchful eye on Black Thornn, but focusing his powers into the sky. Dark spirals of clouds begin to form behind the fighters, with slivers of lightning bolts in its wake.

"Maybe you should say hello to my lil pet..heh...heh...heh..."

As if the sky was being compressed down it began to funnel towards the ground, with the center of it completely engulfed in bright Lightning bolts. Suddenly the bolts of energy began to form into something, moving rapidly towards Black Thornn. The bolts of lightning were in the shape of a massive dragon, completely made of energy from the heavens. Faster it dropped, growing in size as it picked up energy from the suspended clouds. It's long body still connected to the sky as it dropped. The form opened it's mouth and let out a loud ear shattering roar before it arrived at Black Thornn's position...
Old Apr 1st, 2002, 11:17 AM   #223
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*gathering energy around him again just as Sword starts the apparent summon, blinking a little then widening his eyes as the Dragon of lightning forms and comes toward him, taking an instinctive half-step back*

...Oh, s***........

*he blinks again, looking from Sword to the dragon, then to the mercenary again.. frowning then gathering up as much power as he can, snapping his arm out and throwing a hastey Waterga spell at the electrical creature, sprinting for Sword even as he does and holding his blade out to his side, returning his other hand to it's hilt and gripping tightly.. figuring it's better to try and circumvent the Mercenary's "pet" than get turned into a transistor.. as he comes up on Sword, he gets within a few yards, seeming to be readying his blade for a strike... then kicks off the ground, pulling into a twisting backflip then landing solidly behind him, swiping down hard even before he fully lands in a diagonal line that would cut across the soldier's spine*

The Matrix has you.
Old Apr 1st, 2002, 11:59 AM   #224
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
*Soul watches the impreceive fight by Sword and BlackThornn. She looks at Swords new pet, which has just come down from the sky, there she put an evil grin across her face as she looked quite imprecised by this new creature*

Well, well, well looks like Sword has still got quite a few tricks up his sleeves.

*Soul graps the handle of her sword, she could feel a burst of energy inside of her wanting to be let lose and to fight once again in battle. But Soul knows this isn't her fight to fight let and that she has to wait till the right moment comes.
Still gripping hold of her sword, she could feel the energy building up inside her and her eyes felt like they were burning because of it.*

I feel a new power inside of me growing, I have to try and stay in control of it.....

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2002, 01:45 PM   #225
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

Almost in a trance, feeding the heavenly dragon his energy to build up on he feels a pain in his back, quickly realizing that he had been struck by Black Thornn he falls to the ground, lying there face down in the rubble of the battlefield, he merely glances up at his coiling dragon as it builds up lost energy from Black Thornn's spell. Instead of getting up the Mercenary stays there...propt on his hands but still very low...

"Now oh Heavenly Dragon, crush him!!"

The Mercenary has formed an open target as he lies on the ground, leaving Black Thornn in an uncomftorble position to be in. His dragon looks at the standing warrior, and with another mighty roar charges. With a lock on Black Thornn the dragon proceeds to strike...
Old Apr 1st, 2002, 02:18 PM   #226
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*feels his blade cutting into Sword's back.. actually suprise he lowers his stance as he lands, keeping his blade ready at his side.. looking over to the crimson dripping down it's surface then down to the fallen Mercenary, hearing him call upon the summoned dragon he looks up.. his reflexes were quick, but by far no match for a supernatural creature made of pure energy.. he tries to sidestep the strike, vainly swinging his blade back at the dragon.. but he's caught heavily by the blow, he grits his teeth and cries out in pain as the electricity the dragon is formed of lances through him, igniting every nerve ending.. then the kinetic energy of the strike sends him flying backward, his sword flies out of his hand and he tumbles through the air, end over end until he flies into the charred remains of a tree trunk, splintering it but falling to the ground just in front of it..*

*all is silent for a long moment, the dust and ash kicked up by his landing surround the area as he stands up shakily, looking over toward the dragon again, blood flowing from his nose, ears, and mouth.. he just blinks a couple of times, falling to his knees, but keeping upright*

...damn..

*with that last word, he falls the rest of the way straight foward, another cloud of dust rising up around him.. he doesn't move from there*

The Matrix has you.
Old Apr 1st, 2002, 03:01 PM   #227
Soul Angel

*Soul looks in amazement as both fighters have fallen to the ground*

Whoa!? Does this mean the fight is over and if so who has won?

*Soul looks up at the dragon which Sword had summoned*

Hmm that dragon of yours Sword looks like quite a challenge to fight.

*she then looks at both Sword and BlackThornn who neither of them are moving, she starts to wonder what will happen next and who will make the next move*

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Old Apr 1st, 2002, 04:25 PM   #228
Srife

Srife is on a distinguished road
*Srife appears from the shadows then walks through the desolate feild. Wielding the dance macaber in his right hand along with the Peace maker in his left.*

"Soul it looks like you may require a little help"

*Srife walks next to her Firmly gripping the Blade while putting his gun up for now readying himself for battle*

"Let's do this"
Srife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2002, 04:40 PM   #229
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

The Mercenary closes his eyes and grits his teeth as his dragon swiftly moves right above his body, he could feel the lost electricity travel through the air above his skin and could hear the howling wind run through his ears. Not being able to see Black Thornn the Mercenary tries to get up...but cannot. Instead of feeling pain, he feels nothing...he is not able to move his body...only his neck and head. The Sword 4 Hire is paralysed...but doesn't seem to care...a smirk crosses his face as he looks up at his summoned dragon...

"Oh Holy Dragon from the sky, heal my limbs so that I can once again feel the freedom of my legs and sword..."

The resting dragon lets out a mighty roar as it begins to spin in the air as it drops. Coiling around the darkened clouds, feeding the air its energy. Faster it dropped until the head hit the body of Sword's...the Mercenaries body was fully evaportating the dragons electrified body, the Mercenary screamed with pain as electricity poured through every pore and vein of his existence. Sparks of energy released from Sword 4 Hire's back as the dragon continued to disappear within the Mercenary's body. Finally it was over, loose volts of energy traveled through Sword's lifeless body, dust began to fall like rain around the still form. Suddenly, a few seconds later, Sword 4 Hire's head raised a little ways off of the ground. Digging his hands into the ground he lifted himself out of his grave, standing upright he briskly patted himself off, wiping the soil from his clothes. The Dragon had healed him completely. Sword 4 Hire then bent down and picked up his gunblade from under a thin sheet of dirt from the ground. Looking up into the sky he quietly thanked the Dragon that had saved him as the clouds began to disappear. The mercenary then looked back in hopes of seeing his rival ready for another round, but saw no one. Only a figure lying by a tree. The Mercenary quickly jogged over to the position to find Black Thornn still and breathless...

"...What...have I done?"
Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 03:46 PM   #230
Soul Angel

*Soul faces Srife and looks at him*

Wait a sec, it isn't are turn to fight let.....

*Soul looks at Sword in amazement as she saw what his dragon had done to help him get back onto his feet*

That creature is really well and truly strong!!

*Soul then watches Sword walk up to BlackThornn and expecting BlackThornn to also jump back onto his feet and them to both fight again. Instead BlackThornn just laid there and didn't seem to make an attempt to move*

What the?!

*Soul walks up to Sword to see what is going on over there*

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:17 PM   #231
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

The Mercenary just stands there...staring at the fallen warrior. He turns his head slightly to see Soul alongside of him.

"He's dead....but it is not his time to die...not now...and not by my sword..."

The Mercenary then digs into his pocket with a smirk on his face...

"Rise again..."

The Mercenary then pulls out his last phoenex down...and tosses it over Black Thornns body...angelic wings appear above his head and bathe him in heavenly light, bringing him back to life...
Old Apr 4th, 2002, 12:13 AM   #232
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*he stays still for a long moment.. slowly blinking open his bloodshot eyes then letting out a hacking cough, spitting out dust and blood as he brings himself up to his knees..*

..ooh.. GAWD that's nasty.. *turning halfway around he tries spitting all of the ash, dust, and basic nastiness out of his mouth, then he leans back against what remains of the tree, blinking a couple of times at Soul and Sword 4 Hire*

..what.. happened..? *winces heavily.. back to life but still covered in cuts and bruises.. his bones still broken in places.. he looks down at his tattered self* ..oh.. *looking up again* ..guess I lost, eh..?

The Matrix has you.
Old Apr 4th, 2002, 06:41 PM   #233
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

"Hah, hah, hah...lucky shot I guess..."

Pulling out a high- potion he tosses it in Black Thornn's direction.

"Get back on your feet friend...there are battles to be fought..."
Old Apr 4th, 2002, 11:46 PM   #234
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*smiling and nodding lightly he catches the hi-potion.. downing it quickly and standing up straight as broken bone and flesh knits back together.. he rolls his shoulders a little, looking down and frowning at his tattered clothes.. but he just shrugs, looking around for his sword before he sees it about twenty yards away..*

..heh..

*extending his arm he holds his hand open and his blade swiftly flies to it, he spins it back, bringing it down to his side with a flourish to drain away the kinetic energy it brought.. then he looks up to Sword again* Who's the target?

The Matrix has you.
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 03:16 PM   #235
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

"hmm...I think we should wait before we start round 2..."

Sword looks around the battlefield...

"How about ladies choice...Soul...who do you have in mind...heh heh.."
Old Apr 5th, 2002, 09:41 PM   #236
Soul Angel

*Soul looks up at Sword and then looks around the battlefield*

Hmm who should I fight, its been a while now since I've tooken up a challenge

*Soul then looks around again*

Hmm I can't think who to fight, so I'll fight anyone who wants to take up the challenge

*Soul grips the handle of her sword and starts to get ready for someone to challenge her*

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 10:47 PM   #237
Spirit

Spirit is on a distinguished road
wakes up
wasn't I killed like 10 pages ago?
keeps snorting....
Old Apr 9th, 2002, 01:06 PM   #238
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*blinks a couple of times over at Spirit, his eyebrow raising slowly*

that.... was disturbing..

*looks around* Did anybody else see that? *looks at the bottle to see if he actually drank a potion*

The Matrix has you.
Old Apr 9th, 2002, 05:02 PM   #239
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

"Ah...my limbs grow timid...I need a good battle...any takers?"
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 10:23 PM   #240
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*looking around he frowns distatefully* Looks like you me and Soul are the only ones up for a fight..

*straightening up lightly he rolls his shoulders, looking over at sword* Wanna go for bout two?

The Matrix has you.