Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 19th, 2003, 12:23 PM   #1
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Unhappy I've been sacked!!!!!

Hello all,
As most of you know I'm a live-in nanny and this weekend I was sacked!
I had been having some problems at work for sometime and it was really getting me down, the main reason was my boss and her pathetic excuse for a boyfriend are the most anoying selfish people you could ever meet in your life!
So On sunday from my dads (as I go home on weekends) I sent an email asking if I could have an extra day off because I was still feeling really stressed, and I was thinking about quitting so i thought I better bring up a few problems im having and see if we could sort them out before I quit, so i mentioned that the kids needed talking to, that the mum didnt undermine me like she normally does..Example: One time they didnt eat their dinner so i said no pudding and she told them yes and that pudding wasnt a divine right and then when i went out she gave them iced biscuits in bed!!! Also that they start smoking outside because they started and i gave up and now they hardly ever smoked outside and the reason they started smoking outside wasbecause the kids had really bad smokers cough from it!! also that because my boss complains about everything, I asked if she's had a bad day at work to maybe talk about it in private rather than share it with me as I didnt want to hear it everyday especially when i'd had a bad day and she didnt care. also they constantly say hello to each other....Example: She'll be sitting on the couch and he'll be on the computer right next to her and when he comes off and sits down he will say "Hello" in a baby voice and she will say it back..or when they get in from work (they have just walked home with each other) he'll be hanging up his coat and when he comes in the room he says "hello" !! Always in a baby voice and all the time, sometimes they'll just be hugging and say it back and forth!
So I said they might not notice they said it so much and maybe they could limit it as it was kinda annoying!
All the time in this email saying I'm sorry,and tell me if it's not my place to say and stuff and then i got an email back saying.......

They've talked about it and think it's not viable i come back , and not to see the children again, not even to say goodbye and collect my stuff sometime this week!

I was in total shock, still am! I lived there for over two years all the time them telling me how i'm part of the family and then they just shut me out like this!

I've been crying on and off since!
I don't actually care that im not gonna work for them as I hate them but I cannot believe she's not gonna let me see the kids again! That is breaking my heart! I saw them more than she did!
I love those children so much!

Her excuse was it would upset them too much, but if you ask me for me to just go out of their lives after so long without an explanation or a goodbye would be hurting them far worse!

I'd like people's feelings towards this matter...

Was I out of line? Should I get to say bye to the kids? Do I deserve the kind of disrespect she is showing me?

I still can't believe this has happened!

Piggle

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 07:09 PM   #2
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I'm really sorry for you. When things like that happen, it's really bad, and it leaves you completely shocked and upset. Maybe you just have to let some time pass and see what happens.
BTW, even if this is really bad for you, and if you're probably sad for this reason, try to not think about it. Even if they got offended by anything you did or said, their behaviour was pretty rude, especially considering you said you know them well, because you spent there lots of time and they always made you feel like a family member. You did nothing wrong, probably they just took it the wrong way and if they're good people, even if they're annoyed for some reasons at this moment, they'll change their mind or let you have the chance to go away with a better explanation.

In the meantime cheer up, hoping this situation can be solved in a different way
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 08:56 PM   #3
mark0™
Extinct.

mark0™ is on a distinguished road
Hmm, I agree with Goodman.

If the kids really liked you, which I'm sure they did, maybe they will pester the parents into hiring you back again. But I Wouldn't go back If I was you though.

But I'm not really a sensitive guy though.
mark0™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 09:10 PM   #4
TtTackler
¤Web-Head¤

TtTackler is on a distinguished road
I agree with Fred, I wouldn't be able to put up with it either. If the kids have a computer, talk to them on that, or the phone.

And I havn't seen Harry post in this thread ???
TtTackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2003, 09:29 PM   #5
mark0™
Extinct.

mark0™ is on a distinguished road
Yeah sorry, I said Harry instead of Goodman for some reason. Maybe because its 3:25 am over here lol o_0
mark0™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2003, 01:31 AM   #6
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry to hear that Piggle, but by the sound of it you don't need them. But I think you should go back to tell the kids bye, cause IMO you sort a owe it to them and the parents have no saying in the matter. Good luck and don't let shit get to you.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2003, 04:51 PM   #7
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Since I don't get to speak to you on MSN messenger enough I will post this here...

I'm sure anybody who's become that attached to certain people and the living situation and experiences that come with it can try to understand what our friend Piggle is going through here. It's almost like breaking up with somebody who you've been with for a long time and grown accustomed to that way of life and come to regard it as your a huge part of your own and maybe even a huge part of who you are cuz you start making all your future plans based on that person or in Piggle's case those people being in them and always being there for you and them needing you, too. Anywayz...I understand that you have a huge void in your life now, and I wanted you to know that and I understand huge voids and how they can feel in a big way and that I know many others here can understand that as well so make sure you feel part of a group here still...please don't become too down and stop posting here as much...we need you and we can help you too!

You will always have the qualities deemed necassary for doing your favorite job whatever that may be and I'm sure somebody else would be more than happy to welcome your services into their home! You already know that kids adore you!

Also, what else do you like to do? If there's something else you've been wishing you could have time to do with your life...here's your freedom.

Always remember...Tommorrow is another day!

PEACE

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2003, 05:58 PM   #8
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
sheesh red, which one of us is gonna become a psychologist again?? I couldn't have said it better myself.

Piggle, i just hope that you can realize that some things that affect you are things that you have no control over. Many people don't appreciate the people who truly help them out. I have dealt with this myself many a time.. One time i was house-sitting for one of my mom's friends for a week. They lived right across from the projects, so every time they went on a trip, thier house would get broken into and they would losee all of thier expensive stuff. They asked me to watch thier house for them, yet didnt lay down too many ground rules for me. I asked if i could have friends over, and they said ok, but the second day i was there, some guy was talking S%^& to me and threatining me from across the street with a few of his boys. Since i wasn't very secure that nothing would happen, i had my friend and his wife stay over with me till the end of the week. (a pair of 6'4" and 6'7" psycho looking guys usually dont get bothered) We ended up cleaning their whole house, (except for the basement, which was flea ridden and had piles and piles of clothes there) wastched thier animals for them, and didnt even have any parties there out of respect for them. When they got back, the "man of the house" complained that he didnt say i could have anyone spend the night, and even accused me of flooding his basement and not telling him about it!!! To top it off, i didnt get anything out of it except for four day of food, then i had to buy the other three. I wonder what it would have cost him for someone to professionally do what i did? they didn even get me a little gift for thanks, and then the bastard had the audacity to call and say that i "was no longer allowed to watch his house" as if it was a damn priviledge! just because there are some people out there who wont truly react properly, you shouldnt let it get you down. I know it hurts about not seeing the kids, but it may be the best for you overall that it happened now, rather than a few more years down the line, when it may have been too much for you to handle. just try to take every day at a time and think of the good things in life. hopefully you can find a new job soon. i wish you much luck on your future endeavors.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 05:39 PM   #9
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Aww thanks you guys and gals!!

Thank you for all your kind words! They really mean alot to me! And Red how is it you always manage to make me cry!

I'm still in alot of pain and the mum is being a real B**** about everything, You would think that after giving her two years of my life I would get some kind of respect but no , not from her as she is too childish and pathetic to act that way.

Here is one of the emails I got from her when I begged her to let me say goodbye to the kids as it was breaking my heart......

I'm not prepared to discuss this any further. As far as I'm concerned you sacked yourself when you sent your original email. There's no way I would have sent my boss an email like that and expected her reaction to be anything other than 'I don't want you to come back'. And you appear to have forgotten that I was your employer, you weren't doing me a favour looking after the children - I was paying you to do so.

1. You won't be seeing the children - my kids, my decision.

2. You need to arrange to have your stuff removed from my house by Friday as I need your room from this weekend onwards. I'm doing something with the kids tomorrow afternoon so it will have to be Wednesday, Thursday or Friday at 2pm. Your belongings from the kitchen, sitting room and hall will be packed, all you will need to sort out is your room.

3. Please get in touch again only to let me know what day of the week to expect you as I will need to ensure that either myself or Andy are available to let you in.

4. You don't make the decisions anymore. This is my house, my children and what I say goes.

You can see from this email what a bitch I had to put up with, most of her emails have been nasty like that, thats the kind of person she is! Im glad to see the back of them, but I will see the children because they play on the green out the front of the house all the time and the last time I checked it didnt belong to her!!

Also I tried to compromise with her about when I pick up my stuff as I need my dad to put it in his van and she said the only time
I could come was 2pm no sooner or later and it had to be by friday, but that would mean my dad taking time off work and she told me point blank that if I didnt pack my stuff by 2pm friday she would go into my room and pack it herself and send it to me in a cab! Also she suggested if my dad couldn't take me then to get a cab, but seeing as i'm now unemployed and she's refusing to pay me my first 2 weeks wages that she kept when I first started working there (as she said she was paying me them in arrears) then how could I afford a cab???

She has turned into a spiteful, nasty person, that I knew was in her but never knew she would treat me this way after all I've done for her! Just shows you, never trust anyone!

I'm pretty mad right now as I've just got another email from her!

I'm going to pick my stuff up 2mora as I dont want her touching it, so i'm sure i'll tell you what happened!
She may not live! But I will walk out with my head up high!

Piggle
x x x x

(p.s Red I may slow down posting while Im back at my dads but I wont stop!)

Old May 21st, 2003, 10:42 PM   #10
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
That sounds like a nasty email, indeed... When it comes to children's questions, mothers can be real witches, you know (to not say other words...). It's always bad when you discover you've done so much for someone and you're being treated like that. Real personalities are often revealed in such painful occasions. One day persons seem to treat you like like a precious stone, the day after they treat you like crap.
Oh well, just try to take it as an example of the kind of person you don't want to be in the future
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 07:47 AM   #11
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry for you Piggle, but these people don't deserve your attention! They've behaved really badly towards you and you shall not allow them to treat you like that anymore! Just leave them alone and don't mind these rude emails!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:11 AM   #12
Faile
ys.

Faile is on a distinguished road
eek, such nasty people. best of luck in the future. not everyone is like that.
Faile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2003, 01:10 PM   #13
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Oh that is bad news, I cant beleive some people, one miute there that, then there sometihng else, any was good luck on the next job.
Old May 23rd, 2003, 08:45 PM   #14
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Talking Thanks everyone!

Well I cleared out all my stuff today, And left the room a shambles! ha ha! It wasn't as bad as expected, the boyf didnt say a word because he's too much of a wimp! Too Pathetic for words! And the boss bitch wasnt there! Otherwise there may have been rows!

Im glad to be outta there now!

And I can't wait till I accidently bump into the kids as im just wandering around outside their house! ha ha!

I came out of it well though as I have their VCR which they lent me a while ago and scary movie 2 and donnie darko dvd!

Well I'm not sure what job to gte now as i have a social phobia, which means im not good with people, maybe i'll become a stripper?? JOKE!

They told me I only had to get stuff from my room yet when I went and looked round the frontroom and kitchen I found loads of my stuff which apparently they had already packed! LOSERS! Can't do anything right!

Im glad it's all over now I get to lie in for a week or 2! yey!

Piggle
x x x x

p.s Dan da man clean out your pm box!
and No-one needs to stop tellng me Im good - They're bad! Coz I love it!

Old May 23rd, 2003, 10:01 PM   #15
Jubei
||escape||reality||

Jubei is on a distinguished road
Glad to hear it over with now, Oh and well done on getting away with the VCR and DVD's .

[color=light blue]courage[/color]=respect respect=[color=light blue]honor[/color]
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2003, 05:39 AM   #16
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Re: Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy
p.s Dan da man clean out your pm box!
and No-one needs to stop tellng me Im good - They're bad! Coz I love it!

Thanks for the reminder, I have clearded my inbox out now.