Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Nov 8th, 2005, 12:00 AM   #101
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Yeah, I know it's not really late. Whatever. I'm breaking the rules of my own thread [just once].

Anyway, I'm just here . . . doing nothing. I have a lot of schoolwork to do, but christ--the motivation is just not there! I guess I am having one of my sad days; I've had an awful lot of those these past months. Oh man, can we please get 2005 over with already?! I think this stands to be the worst year of my life.

I'm being so impatient! But how else can I be? I don't know if I am just in denial or what the fuck, but I am acting very stupidly. It's sad that even I realize it, yet fail to do anything about it.

Tomorrow will be the first day of the time frame in which something is supposed to happen. *sigh* I'm dying. Gah. And I need so much money. I don't know where I'm going to come up with $600 dollars by tomorrow evening. All I know is that if I don't have that money, I am so screwed. Stupid credit cards; why are they maxing out now?

*mena wants to die* Maybe I'm gonna go get a drink. Yeah. Liquor.
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 12:26 AM   #102
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
worried like mad over a friend... coincedentally she is right there^^^ I mean read that... doesnt it sound like she needs support that I am unable to give as a friend? i feel powerless... like there is nothing i can do... but alas... i cannot get into it.

So now I am about to go conk the fuck out on my futon and sleep the sleep of the "wish I could say just." No food today... money is tight... the irony being that I got one of those canned food drive bags in my mailbox today... I said to the young kid nearby ridin around on his razor scooter... "wow would u look at this! they're askin ME for food and I dont have any!" I think I may have scared the poor kid with my tone...heh.

PEACE friends and all yall mofuggas!

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 11:09 PM   #103
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
One can learn from mistakes. But after many mistakes people can't keep on trusting you. "Too late" is a relative idea. The ones who make mistakes without really realizing what they are doing and what they are causing to others never think too seriously about the fact it could be "too late" for something. Tragic. Because when time is over there's really nothing left to do.

The more the words "too late, too late, too late" come to my mind, controlling my conscious state, the more I feel anxious. It's because I haven't slept during the last 24 hours. Insomniac-paranoia.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2005, 02:46 AM   #104
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

*Comes thru door... shakes freezing rain off boots... shakes wetness outta hair... dries off with rag in my pocket... throws wet coat on rack*

*Nods to a couple ladies... walks with unshaven matted face to jukebox... puts in coins and cues up some old school blues... some muddy waters...*

*Sits down at the bar in the night tavern... starts a tab... and orders a round of drinks for everyone...*

Wow... it was certainly cold and stormy out there tonight. Good thing I found my way in here. *Downs an octoberfest type microbrewery ale... vegges out for a bit... letting it warm me up*

Greetingz, all. Well, I have had a long day. Not in the typical sense, but it was a long day nonetheless, and due to my erratic sleeping schedule I woke up not long ago. I decided to come here. Well, today a dear friend of mine came this close to attempting to end her life. TWICE. So I pretty much spent a large part of the day on the phone with her talking her out of it, distracting her, and telling her what she had to live for, etc. I do not mind doing it for such a dear friend of mine, but I would be lying if the whole thing was not draining on myself. So, I find myself here, wondering how I find myself so often being the one that people reach out to for this sort of thing. Well, its obvious, for the most part. I let people in this close that I care about, and I am obviously a good listener. I do not claim to be one who offers great advice, but I know that I am a good listener, and I think I learned this from my mother growing up. One of the most important things in life, if you plan on keeping your best friends, is to be a great listener, and I am lucky that I have the patience, even though like anybody else, I almost lose it sometimes.

Basically, I slept til about a half hour ago or so. Now I am online in a half state of alertness, which often happens, trying to find some time for relaxation. I do not get it in my sleep. My dreams are way too intense and restless to allow me to reap the full benefits of sleep. So, here I am, between the pages once again, late at night, dumping excess from my brain.

*Orders another round for everyone*

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 06:02 PM   #105
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
12 '0' clock precise....witching hour

Time for some Enemy Territory, it's gonna be a long night...one of those things you know in advance.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 04:43 AM   #106
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Walks over to the bar. Orders a round of drinks for everybody like usual

It's almost 4:30am. I am sort of suffering from insomnia, at the moment. The reason I say sort of is because I could atleast be laying down and who knows I may fall asleep if I do, but I don't WANT to sleep. This is not true insomnia. It's probably more like not having my priorites straight since I need to get things down tommorrow/today. This may sound weird, but I am too 'lazy' to try and sleep right now

So I am kind of getting addicted to Myspace. Anybody else here who spends a lot of time with myspace knows what I am talking about. I recently just added Cypress Hill to my "Friends" list. Is that not the coolest thing or what? Makes you feel pretty popular even if you are not! Actually, it is a great networking system, especially music-wise.

Well, I had deeper stuff to talk about, but I am getting very tired, finally. I will have more to talk about tommorrow night then.

PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Old Dec 15th, 2005, 07:46 PM   #107
Daniel Legge
Dark Horse

Daniel Legge is on a distinguished road
12:44am

Well iv had a rather bad day, found out my best mate crashed his car, spent most of the day trying to get hold of him. Still havent spoken to him although i hear he is ok just has a sore neck. May have to go to hospital tho. Both cars involved are complete write offs though.

Ironically today i was "car shopping" didnt buy one tho, good luck selling a car without power steering and dodgey suspension.

Todays going to be a better day.

The true master only engages the worthy opponent!
Daniel Legge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2005, 06:37 AM   #108
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

6:30am

Well, technically 6:30am isn't really night time anymore, but its close enough. Also, its really early for me to get up so I think this counts

Anyways, I actually awakened earlier around 3:30. I had been waking up every hour all night and at 3:30am I just plain couldnt get back to sleep this time. So after laying in bed for about 2 hours, trying desperately to sleep some more, I gave up.

Well, I can already tell that today is going to be a good day. I can kinda feel one coming on because I actually have all these things planned out that I will be working on musically. Also, I hope to be seeing a movie with my father and brother tonight. Syriana, hopefully. Looks damn good.

So yeah, I had a strang dream about beint the living hell out of my brother and I am pretty sure I woke up screaming because my mought was open and it kind of echoed through my apartment. It was something along the lines of "FUCK YOU!!!" LOL Dont worry, this type of dream is normal for me... sigh.

Anyways, I will be going for now. Hopefully I will have more interesting things to say tommorrow night. PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Old Dec 20th, 2005, 02:16 AM   #109
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
2:13am EST

so yeah.. i am back in my 'home town' of rochester/pavilion.... its fun and all.. but i'm glad i only have to see my friends and not some stupid whores who have made my life shit... i'm rid of them finally... ... its nice to be back home though.. not really seeing my mother... we're fighting... she says i'm a dissapointment and doesnt want me around the family... and they're moving in 3 weeks anyways.... so i'm llike.. merry f-ing christmas... on the plus side i'm making money while i'm home... i'm such a salesman... lol... so yeah.. cant wait to get back to my new home in oneonta and cant wait till the 13th when i get to see my girl again.. it sucks without her here...

at least i bought that new digital video camera to tape all my memories... yay to cheap toys!!!

too tired.. still a bit drunk... and ripped.... sleep... sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

gnight.

xxx

Cory J.

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote