Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Mar 30th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #1
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
I need help....

Hey... well i just got back from warsaw and had a message on my machine from my girlfriend... It was really fucked up to say the least... but more to the point i need you guys and your opinion on what i should do... so heres the situation in short:

My girlfriend way back when was in some sort of gang... and she has been out for years and hasnt had a problem... everyone has an understanding that she "isnt to be touched"... well tonight while she was at work she was assaulted by 3 crips... cut up her face and a bunch of other shit....... she keyed them and ran into her car and drove to her house where they followed.. she got her dads shotgun and they drove off............. Now she lives very far away from where this happened and i dont know how or why they found her......... but what i am askin you guys is as her boyfriend who cares about her deeply............. What the fuck should i do????

I dont understand this shit............ and i am very pissed........ so someone who might know what the fuck i should do, please leave a response.... please

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2004, 09:05 PM   #2
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
holy shit dude thats fucking crazy, but umm, i would call the cops or sumthin i dunno, just becareful and dont do sumthing stupid like usual jk jk jk but yea.. call the cops or sumthin ur not rambro
Old Mar 30th, 2004, 10:14 PM   #3
Nelo Angelo
Victory is Mine!

Nelo Angelo is on a distinguished road
Maybe you should let her stay with you for a few days until things blow over.
Nelo Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 03:00 AM   #4
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Trunks, man, my bro, the best thing you can do is not make this thing more complicated than it is. Don't go and try n find these guyz or anything and dont let your gf do anything similar. Right now, have her stay with you.... and most important, if you haven't already, call the cops. If you're gf can give a detailed description of these mother******s, they should be should be able to be caught. Plus, this assault took place at a place of work, which is even more of a shitload of criminal charges on these guyz asses, not too mention following her home.

Now, the process in which cops carry out investigations can be very slow at times and frustrating, but trust me... don't get involved any deeper... and it is the safest way to go to try hard and be patient for the police to handle it. I will be talking to you soon about this I imagine online anyway, my friend. Meanwhile, try to keep calm and don't let you anger get the best of you, even though I of all people should know how hard that is. Peace shall return to your lives...keep the faith.
PEACE, bro.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 03:20 AM   #5
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
I've sent you a pm.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 07:01 AM   #6
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry for your gf! But I agree with others: don't go look for these people and don't let your girl do it! It'd be very easy to do it in a state of anger, but it will only make things worse for both of you! Stay with her as much as you can, make her feel she's not alone and comfort her in any possible you you can find! She will recover if she feels loved! While if you find yourself in trouble she will only be more worried and scared! Give her time and don't lose patience!

Last edited by Hylas; Mar 31st, 2004 at 07:02 AM..
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 11:35 AM   #7
The Stevil
walrus sniffer

The Stevil is on a distinguished road
MIGHTY FUCK!!!

Definetely call the cops and let her stay with you for a few weeks to a month. Dont go looking for them yourself.

Shit dude, I have no clue what to tell you. Just stay calm, watch some comedys, play some halo/manhunt (wishing it were them instead of computer data), invite lots of friends over, its better to have alot of friends with you in times like these. Find someone you can talk to, call up some of your closest friends and just talk to them. I know I'm not your closest friend, but if you wanna talk to me about it, you have my number somewhere.

Oh and uhhh... careful which music you listen to. Try to listen to some happy sounding music, say punk or something. Nothing depressing or violent, those will just make your mood worse.

I sincerely hope that helps!
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 02:42 PM   #8
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Trunks dear, this is a terrible thing. But listen to others' suggestions: they said better than I could what you should do. Don't let your girlfriend feel lonely in this occasion, let her stay with you if she can, let her feel loved and let her see you're truly willing to take care of her, to help in her recovering process. The trauma in this cases is terrible. For this reason I think you must talk a lot to her, try to know better her feelings about this without making her feel under pressure. Talking can be painful at first, but it's a good way to release all your anger and fear, so make her talk about this if she wants, make her feel reassured and safe with all your deepest affection and interest. Trying to find these criminals alone won't help her, or at least being her I'd be even more stressed and afraid for your own safety, so I would end feeling even more worried and terrified. If you can and if she agrees, to act against them without the risk of finding yourself in trouble, report this incident to authorities. But I repeat, most of all stay closer to your loved one to make her feel she can count on somebody and she doesn't have to face this all alone.

Good luck for anything
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 09:02 PM   #9
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

Unhappy Thank you.

I really appreciate all your advice and concerns... The guy from her old crew arrives tommorow... and everything should be "taken care of".. but till then i am with her everywhere when she is in public... me and two of my best friends... hopefully this can all be resolved soon so we can get on with our lives.....

such distress this is causing me... i took up smoking again... but hopefully not for too long.. i have will power to quit again and i know it... but right now it will keep me off of other shit that i dont need... plus i found out something new tonight

The ****** who did that other shit did more than candace told me... Her best friend happens to like me as a friend a lot and told me that the guy punched her in the stomache a couple of times as well... pushing her down and getting her cut up on the pavement is one thing... but punching a girl?! guys?? what the fuck??? i seriously dont understand this society... but whatever.. i need to try and sleep tonight...

Thank you again to everyone... oh and berserker i got your pm... and that was very accurate advice brother... thank you...

I'll make sure to keep you posted

Old Mar 31st, 2004, 11:07 PM   #10
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
This may or may not be a possible for you. But my goal would be to move here far far away from gangs and all that other bullshit. The only way to survive that shit is to get away from it. Im talking hundreds of miles away from it. Again...something like this can be a stretch, but thats what I would try and do .

Quote:
but punching a girl?! guys?? what the fuck???
That is pretty low..well VERY low

Sucks the two of you have to go through that....

Hope it all works out for the best in the end

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Mar 31st, 2004 at 11:10 PM..
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:15 PM   #11
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

FINISHED!... thank god

Well i got home last night.. and well... lets just say the best day this week baby! My two friends from the adriondaks... you know them as azumaninja and stormshadow... came back! Then i got a call from candace............. The guy who was to take care of it and the guy(s) who assaulted her were there in her living room when she got back from class... The guy who assaulted her apologized immensly to her... He was told by someone that she had killed his best friend a few years back which used to be her old b/f... in truth he killed himself.. but the guy wasnt "prviy" to that information... Sooo... everything is on the green again with that! I am soo relieved!

Thank you so much to everyone who extended their compassion and help towards me... i couldnt have made it without you... and i am droppin those stupid cigs again now that i dont have shit to stress over! Thank you again... peace out ya'll

Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 01:35 PM   #12
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
wtf, i just missed the whole thing. personally, i would not be so relieved right away, but im just a paranoid bastard. i would still keep a very close eye on the guy who was involved with this, as well as anyone associated with him. even though you may never see them again in your life, its better safe than sorry. it doesnt mean lock yourself in the house with her, but i would have someone lookin out 4 her for the next couple weeks. it just happened a few days ago, so things havent really blown over yet. im gald to hear things are better, but i have had to deal with similar issues, and i kept myself under control. (lucky F%$^ers......) hope things stay cool man.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2004, 03:18 PM   #13
goodman

goodman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by The Stevil

Oh and uhhh... careful which music you listen to. Try to listen to some happy sounding music, say punk or something. Nothing depressing or violent, those will just make your mood worse.
Very true what everyone is suggesting, Trunks, and do listen to some good stuff like James Taylor or Carly Simon, will help sooth the soul under the circumstances... Glad youve overcome this, Trunks, but the changing music philosophy works for all times, will make life better all around...

Last edited by goodman; Apr 2nd, 2004 at 03:19 PM..
goodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:04 AM   #14
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Sorry I missed this post trunks, I really hadn't a second to check the forums. I'm really happy the whole thing ended well, and I think that what everyone else suggested was the best solution.

Stay close to her, listen to good music... and play a bit. I hope she'll feel better soon.

Be good!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2004, 01:43 AM   #15
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Well I am certainly glad things have turned out all right for my man trunks, and I thank the rest of you for advice concerning my good friend, as well.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote