Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 04:31 PM   #1
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
pweez no one send me PMs like these

Quote:
Vicious_2003
hey if you see any messages or posts from Vicious_2003 dont answere them! this guys a real loser, and posts meaningless things! make sure he dont post at any of your threads!
messages like these are just a waste of time reading, so pweeez don't write me PMs like these

and im not saying who wrote that, but dude, dont ever send me something like that again. Vicious is a cool guy, u should just get 2 kno him b4 u judge
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:01 PM   #2
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
that's gay.

who wrote it, TELL ME NOW!!! i know it's a dude cause you said so. might as well just tell now..i mean you basically did already by saying it's a dude.

j/k ..i don't care who wrote it..

Last edited by Infernal Mass; Aug 22nd, 2003 at 06:11 PM..
Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:33 PM   #3
DSgamer
here and there

ahahhahha a tad curious yes? u should change yer name to "curious jorge"
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 07:28 PM   #4
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
If there are any problems like this in the future, or if you keep on receiving messages that are bothering you, please contact me or Harry.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:39 PM   #5
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
That was a mean thing to do! If you don't like someone, just ignore him. What's the point in sending a message to another member who doesn't even share your same opinion? Sorry, but that's really stupid! At least you should choose more carefully the person who will receive your "private" message, lol! Anyways, whoever is doing it, must understand that it'd be better to not do it again.
Gamer, you're right: it's better to not post the name here, because it'll only cause new troubles.
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 09:36 PM   #6
Preventer Wind

Preventer Wind is on a distinguished road
You should have taken Vicious' name out of the message. He's a close friend and whoever did it should come clean and apologize.

"Know thy enemy and know thy self,"
"Find naught to fear in 100 battles."
"Know not thy enemy, but know thy self,"
"Find victory and defeat in equal measure"
"Know thy enemy, but know not thy self,"
"Find defeat in every battle."

Sun Tzu
Preventer Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:58 PM   #7
DSgamer
here and there

Quote:
Originally posted by Hylas

Gamer, you're right: it's better to not post the name here, because it'll only cause new troubles.
weeee thanks for telling me that I feel soooo responsible :-d :-d thank u thank u ^_^

(sorry if some of my posts seem a tad childish nowadays im just really really happy)
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 07:44 AM   #8
David
Need a Bouncer?

David is on a distinguished road
A PM like that is rediculas, I hope I never seen one of those and if it's alright with Harry and Fortune if I can exploit that crap on a thread,if I ever do get a stupid PM like that. But I bet your answer will be "NO" and please send it to you guys if it's bothering me? Right?

I want to be a bouncer, wanna try me?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 11:16 AM   #9
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Quote:
Originally posted by Preventer Wind

You should have taken Vicious' name out of the message. He's a close friend and whoever did it should come clean and apologize.
I'm afraid Vicious_2003 won't get his apologies, sorry. We couldn't let the person we are talking about go around acting like a madman and spamming, waiting for him to come and apologize. Honestly, I doubt apologies were part of his plans, anyway.
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 12:47 PM   #10
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
That's so silly!

Awwwr, poor Vicious!! Well I like you!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 04:01 PM   #11
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Ive had a dumbass PM before saying im going to get band and know one likes me, I just ignore it, atleast I make the effort.
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 06:25 PM   #12
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Well I cant say im suprised Ive been somewhat of a jerk on this board. But a big thanks to those who defended me, makes me feel all squishy inside . Anyway, its no big deal, whoever (And I have a damn good idea who) posted it has made himself look bad as it is. No point in giving it any more attention than it deserves.

But to anyone who DOES have a problem with the way I act, I urge you to just PM me and not bother other members that have nothing to do with it. And please, dont judge me from the few posts I do at a message board, you cant really know someone untill you meet them face to face.

Im not saying this is a clue, but. If the shoe fits. Wear it

Quote:
why did you post on my thread?!?!? its a thread for fans only! leave me alone! dont post meaningless things! "wow" oh that makes you sound smart! ass wipe! pull your head out of your ass or get a glass stomach. but please leave my threads alone!
Now im not saying who sent me this PM . . Lets just say hes pure stevil, I..I mean Evil (Darn typo's). But just as a public reply to this message ill say this

Reply : Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I guess i might have been to harsh on you . But ill have you know this. I dont appreciate being called a..what was it "Ass Whipe" ?. And I dont wish to be told where I can post by some new guy on these boards. You dont like me stay out of these boards, if you dont want to leave I guess youll just have to put up with me speaking my mind. If you send me (or anyone else) another harrasing PM though im going to make a point of posting in every thread you start (And I bet you can guess what ill have to say). But as of right now weve got no beef. Ill try and leave you be.

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Aug 23rd, 2003 at 06:34 PM..
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 07:31 PM   #13
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Stevil got banned, lol Is it a coincidence?
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 07:38 PM   #14
David
Need a Bouncer?

Ah Vicious I remember you now, you were a pleasent dude with an upstrait attitude. I think.... Will, I just came back and I don't want to hear crap in here, this Forum changed alot for how long I've been gone. And it changed kind of unpleasently condition. And to let you know, that Harry has access to are Forum files, so watch what your saying and sending things to people. Vicious is a good guy, so leave the guiy alone, I could care less about attitude, but respecting me, him or whoever will allow us to respect you. So no crappy post about some stupid crap, get it?!?

Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 08:02 PM   #15
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

The forum hasn't changed much, David. Sometimes people just sign up to unnerve others, and it seems others like to reply in a way that gives these persons an excuse to keep on acting like that. It happens now and then. It's not a novelty. That's the reason we always tell members to not reply to threads just to call people names (stupid, moron etc...) or to be sarcastic. That's what Vicious did with the reply in the anime forum, and not only him. I understand this can be a natural reaction, but then you can't expect others to react in a positive way, can you? It's obvious this will only start arguments or flaming among members. Next time I hope Vicious and the others will be kind enough to not reply like they did. Moderators will take care of the situation. If there's anything wrong with a thread, posting sarcastic replies won't make things get better, don't you think? I'm not saying Vicious deserved the offensive posts and messages, but since he's not a newbie and he got involved other times in similar arguments, he had to expect something similar from a member like stevil. For this reason I can't consider him or the others who replied to that thread 100% innocent. He could have avoided all these troubles by not posting at all in that thread. Period.
BTW, stevil got banned. Not only for the message received by gamer. He posted a lot of other offensive stuff and a lot of spam ( that I had to delete this afternoon ), and that's another reason for his ban.
Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 08:17 PM   #16
David
Need a Bouncer?

Yeah, I know what you mean, my reasons exactly, and my 2nd post if you read, was a joke at the ending. A little spam abit.... I would love to be a moderator.

Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 11:26 PM   #17
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
I guess I whould have expected it. But then again is it my fault that people are soooooooooooooo sensative. I mean. Ive been called an asswhipe, an a$$ hole, a fa**ot, ive been told no one likes me (May or may not be true ), ive been told that i should fu*k off, and that my opinion is worthless. I just dont let that stuff phase me considering we are just on a message board. I mean, if someone said that to me face to face, itd be a different story. If you ask me everyone should just lighten up and stop taking themselves so damn seriously. There just threads on a message board people, calm down.

But i also realise my faults. I should have shown Stevil a bit more respect in my replys. Dissagreement and disrespect are two different things. But in the end hes gone and will now be erased from my short term memmory

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 02:12 PM   #18
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
a newbie came and got thrown out already and i missed it ohhhh well glad the little loser is gone
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #19
omni vengeance
The No-Life King

omni vengeance is on a distinguished road
ARG, I hate the people that make those ridiculous PM's. If they have something to say then they might as well just PM the person that they want to express the opinion to, but they're too much of n00bs to know any better.

Thanks Eli for the sig and av ^_^
omni vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 05:30 PM   #20
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
I haven't been on for like a week, and i never get pm's anymore, so when i saw that i had one i was like "oh boy, yay!" Then i read it and said to myself, "WTF?!" I didn't know how many people got the same stupid PM, but it annoyed the hell out of me. Then i saw this thread, and figured it was about the same thing, and wasn't i right.

Figures that his name was Stevil, my name is Steven and it just adds pain to the name. Damn.

This was very dumb and i was very glad to see that dumbass with that banned title where his avatar should be. Like the thread states, please, no one send me anything like that again.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote