View Single Post
Old Feb 8th, 2006, 11:29 AM   #34
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
He looks great, IMO

Hey guys, sorry have been offline from this website for almost an year. Things were different, and they were just crazy. I hardly came online at all. Neways, I cannot say that I am back now, as I dont know whats going on with my life. All I can say is that its good to see this website, and see people I once knew too well. It still is an amazing place to be...too many memories I have here.

So yeah back to the topic of this thread.
Solid Snake, yes he looks old and as Qjij_jijQ explained, he is aging pretty fast because of the DNA process. Kojima "kinda" confirmed that the game IS TAKING place around 10 years after the BIG SHELL incident.

As for how Snake looks, I think he looks great, and people do not worry if you dont like the new Solid Snake imagery because remember when screenshots of Sons of Liberty were out back in 2000, people thought he looked wack or not so good, but now its perfectly fine. Just like that his image, his looks will grow on to us, thats the magic of Snake, Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa.

But ONE POINT to be noted, in his latest interview, Kojima mentioned that if people complain too much about Solid Snake's new "old" looks, he just might redo his appearence and make him look younger, but he decided to make him old because he has better storyline for that AGED Snake and that he wanted to challenge himself and his staff to create an older looking protagonist, because according to him anyone can create a character with nice and shiny skin with no wrinkles and all (Dead Or Alive 4 anyone). So yeah..... I think Solid Snake looks great and I will like his new looks even more, the more I look at him (And no I have not turned gay in the time period I left these forums).

CAN NOT WAIT

As for Metal Gear Solid 5 and 6, Kojima also confirmed that SNAKE might not be the lead character in the Metal Gear games in the future at all, may be Raiden might take over, or whoever directs those game decides whos the main character of Metal Gear games now.

Honestly, I dont want Solid Snake the main lead character if Kojima is not making those games, because the other directors might ruin Snake's character or something, so someone new and fresh should be just fine.

Oh and Kojima also said that "WE" would LOVE Raiden this time around in Guns of the Patriot, cause hes making him way cooler and more rugged, which I knew it all along from before. I like Raiden and cannot wait to see the new and imporved version of him, I think he'll be the new Grey Fox, who knows.

Last edited by MakgSnake; Feb 8th, 2006 at 11:33 AM..
MakgSnake is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02615 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,894KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo