View Single Post
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 07:31 PM   #37
Preventer Wind

Preventer Wind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
As a system and Im just talking the system and its capabilities it IS a better system so no you didnt win that argument. And the X Box still hasnt had the time it needs to catch up with the greatsness of the PS2 so the argument/debate is by no means over.
What good is a system by itself? Plus there is no X-Box game that looks that much better that has come out for both systems. It's almost impossible to tell in most cases. And our argument was about which system was going to be more successful (sales, games etc.) You said that because the X-Box was going to be way more powerful it was going to be better. Like I said, look at the sales numbers.

Quote:
OMG you say that Halos single player mission were horrible !?. Look at all the Dynasty Warrior games single player missions. You hack and slash your way through hordes of the same weak pathetic enemy soldiers while your worthless body guards follow you around doing next to nothing. Then every once and a while U fight a General (Whatever their title is) . Dynasty Warriors single player is NOTHING compared to Halo's..im sorry thats not even debatable. There isnt a point you could make to support that opinion other than "Hey its my opinion" . And we all know what that means *Cough* Biast *Cough*
To get the record straight I am not bias. And Dynasty Warriors' missions are a lot better. If you look at Halo it was the same thing every time. You run through a stage where almost every room looks the same and kill Covenent. DW is not just a Hack & Slash game because if you go through the levels like that you will most surely lose.

And there are others that agree with me. Call them bias if you want. But Halo is not one of the best games ever made. And as I said before the only thing that made Halo a good game was the vehicles. The weapons were for the most part gay. The story line was ok but as it got to the end it just got worse. IMO The Three Kingdoms Story is a lot better of a story. Though I don't expect you to know anything about the Three Kingdoms because you are too fascinated being able to ride in a Warthog.

IMO Perfect Dark was a far better game. The music was better, the levels were better, and the weapons were way better. Plus you could use bots so if you couldn't get people to come over you still could have fun with the game.

And if you want proof I'm not bias I think that both Grand Theft Auto games aren't that great. Yeah sure it was fun driving around killing for the mafia and going on rampages. But it got boring after a short time and Vice City was almost the same thing to me.

Quote:
If you refer to the idiotic user reviews at Gamers for your game reviews then I feel bad for you. Their nothing but ignorant 10 year old console fan boys that couldn't give an accurate game review if their worthless little lives depended on it. I dont see how a game possibly looking better on another system warrants giving it a 1 out of 10. Idiots I tell you plain and simple
That's exactly what I'm talking about. They say it's one of the greatest games ever made for the X-Box but because the graphics are a fragment worse on the ps2 it blows chunks. Not that there aren't ps2 games like that. But you could probably add up all the fanboys for the ps2 and the game cube and it wouldn't equal the number of x-box ones at gamers.

If I'm bias against any system it's my Game Cube. I haven't played Metroid Prime, Mario Sunshine or Zelda yet and I own Zelda. That is due in large part to me loaning it out to my Brother for a couple of months and all the games for the ps2 I play.

Can you really tell me what makes Halo so great? How is it any better then Perfect Dark other then graphics and possibly story? I'm not saying Halo sucks, I'm just saying I didn't enjoy it much. Maybe by playing it after all the hype I was just disappointed. I'm sure Halo 2 will be better and I hope it is.

"Know thy enemy and know thy self,"
"Find naught to fear in 100 battles."
"Know not thy enemy, but know thy self,"
"Find victory and defeat in equal measure"
"Know thy enemy, but know not thy self,"
"Find defeat in every battle."

Sun Tzu
Preventer Wind is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03052 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,910KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)