Thread: A Role Play
View Single Post
Old Jun 21st, 2002, 04:02 PM   #292
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Tiger sees the white fool and laughs to himself. "This is my first apponent hey. Should be interesting."

The two start pacing around the colocium, staring at eachother. Tommy decides to change his regular fighting style and go for something new. He goes to the wall and grabs off from a hook hanging from the stones and concrete, a set of boomeranges, with retractable blades at the end of the sides. He makes the first attack. "Take this you ****!" he yells, throwing two boomerangs at Tiger at once. The first blade misses Tiger by a hair, but the second comes flying in from the other side and grazes his arm.

Tiger grabs his now bleading arm in pain. "Damn it,that hurt!" He whips out a shotgun from under a pile of broken wood and metal from behind him. He aims into the air and shoots both of the flying blades into pieces. "Ha, what you gonna do now punk?" he says with confidence, now aiming the barrel at Tommy with delight.

Tommy looks distressed. "Sh*t, I wasn't expecting that one comming." He turns to his left, then to his right,trying to find a way to defend himself againsed his apponent. He hears the blast of the shotgun and is startled by the bullets flying past his head, just barely missing him. He runs to the first thing he can get to. A large cannister, grey and dull. There is a small string at the end, and a wooden match taped to the end. He takes the match, still dodging Tigers repititious shots, and lights the string. The flame burns down the short rope, and he aims the other side at Tiger. Tiger then has to reload, as he does this, he looks at what Tommy has with him. "What the hell is that?"

Then the end of the canister explodes, and a rocket of colerfull fire darts for Tigers head. He quickly dives away, but then the rocket explodes, a firework, and Tiger's entire left side gets burned. "Ahhh!" he yells, still lying on the ground. "It hurts!"

"You like that you dirty sh*t!" shouts Tommy from the other end of the battle arena. Tiger looks up at Tommy as he grabs another firework, seeming to like the outcome of his last attack.

"Damn it, I can't take another hit like that, or I'm a gonner." He sees Tommy light the second cannister. Tiger runs to Tommy, and picks up a fire extinguisher half way inbetween them. The rocket launches, but Tiger unbelievably grabs the rocket and throws it back at Tommy. It hits the unexpected combatant in the chest and blows up. He flys to the wall. Tiger walks up to the burnted body. Tommy looks up at the man in pain. "How in the hell did you do that?"

Tiger points the extinguisher at Tommy, "I'm just too fast for you I guess." Tiger smiles and then sprays the coolent at Tommy. Tommy screems as the freezing cold dust seems to murder his burned skin.

You like that b*tch!" yells Tiger with excitement. "Now time to finnish you off." He takes the extinguisher and bashes Tommy over the head with it, rendering Tommy unconscious.

Then as Tiger sees his victory glowing in his eyes, he turns to see five of the other power ranger ***gots at the other end of the coloceum. "Where the hell did you guys come from?"

"You hurt our friend, time to pay punk."

There, I got the battle going, continue on with it from there. Try to keep the contenders a little bit on the realistic side though. As in, we can leave Sponge Bob out of this one for at least a few pages. Okay.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03176 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,892KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo