View Single Post
Old Nov 3rd, 2003, 06:22 PM   #9
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
ahh forgive me for being too negative. I do that sometimes.

I just belive that EVERYTHING has a perfectly logical explination and that people let thier active imaginations and desire to belive that there are these Seemingly Magical/unexplainable things that go on in the world. I for one just dont buy it.

Im not saying I know 100% for sure it is a total load of crap. Hell...If I woke up and saw a ghost tommarow morning id become an instant beleiver that yes "Anything" is possible. Untill then I remain firmly "Skeptical" in reagurds to such things as ghosts

Im not denying the existance of things I dont know about, hell the odds are thier exist things/beings in the universe that we may never know of. But I belive EVERYTHING in the universe lives by the laws of scientific fact. As much as id like to I just cant belive something that completely spits in the face of science. Maybe its just me but I need some good solid proof before im going to belive that people can just materialize infront of you and vanish.

People just dont seem to be interested in logic, they jump strait to beleiving that the reason they got a chill and saw a wierd figure was because of a ghost. Rather than taking a logical look and realizing it was just somethings shadow and a draft from a nearby window. We as humans tend to look for familiar figures in everything, its natural. And of course once and a while by coincidence were going to recognize an object or figure in something. And maybe it will be accompanied by some floor boards creaking due to natural expansion of an old houses wooden framework, Im just saying why jump to rediculous conclusions ?

Mayby some day I will sleep in one of these so called haunted houses. It seems like everyone I know lives in one with all there supposedly true ghost stories. And then maybe someday I will be proven wrong. But after hundreds of years of these so called encounters, not a single solitary shred of evidence points to the existence of the paranormal. Something doesent exist untill its proven not to, it has to be proven to exist, untill then, it DOESENT

But thats just the way I work. Your all entitled to believe what you want to. Besides, I still like hearing ghost STORIES even if I dont belive them.

P.S. Ive slept in a few houses and even in the exact rooms where friends claim to have seen ghosts or heard strange voices. And Ive yet to have ever experienced anything that was unexplainable or supernatural. Wonder why that is ?
And red, sorry if I brought negativity to a post that was meant to be light hearted, I do that alot.

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03150 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,891KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo