Thread: xbox next
View Single Post
Old Jan 22nd, 2003, 04:34 PM   #32
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
WAVE RACE !? . Give me a break that game sucked . As well as half of the other Game Cube games you listed. (Well thats my opinion any ways). I played Eternal Darkness and to be very honest I thought it was one of the most boring games I ever played for the Cube. Star Fox got less than descent ratings from most places I looked. I played a demo of the new Zelda game at babbages with my friend who works their and I absolutely hated it. Its made for 6 year olds, like many of their titles. And the rouge leader games are rehashes of every other star wars flying games ever made. Its all shit ive done before and the controlls blow. Pikmin is a descent title but again, made for 6 year olds . I did forget Mario Sunshine, that game is down right magnificent (Excuse the spelling) . I never liked the Phantasy Star onlines so I cant/wont list them. We both forgot Panxer Dragoon Orta wich is supposed to be AWESOME !!. And you like many Playstation fans are selling the X Box short. Saying Halo is a "Good Game" should be illegal because it is the BEST fps ever !!. Im not going to be an X Box fan boy and say its the best game ever because I dont think it is. But really to talk up games like Pikmin (Blah) Eternal Darkness (Blah) and Animal crossing more than Halo, I smell a hint of fan boyism. (Although from your posts your clearly not) . And you say the Gamecube controllers are the best to hold. I HAVE held one before. I played and beat a few Cube games with one and it IS the WORST controller to hold in my belief. And its sooooo small. Maybe if i were born with little girl hands id like it but i wasn't and I dont. In my eyes the Gabecube is a dissapointment and its going to be the straw that breaks the aging camels back with nintendo. Nintendo needs to evolve with the changing times. Getting RE is a goos step but I fear it wont be enough to save a floundering inferior system.

Again these are my opinions and I dont expect to change anyones mind. Its just fun to get your voice heard. Also as far as Sony vs X Box goes (Considering I clearly dont even think the Cube is in the race anymore) Id say that right now Sony is the all around better system to own because of all its great titles. But X Box isnt all that far behind, I think everything is goign according to plan for MS. Theyre advertising like crazy (Did you see all the huge X Box signs in the stadiums at the last two devisional championship NFL games !? One was right underneath the score board for crying out loud !) . Give the X Box time and it very well may move into first place seeing as how the system itself is superior in its capabilities and its online stratagy is better (assuming they dont charge monthly wich they may or may not for Live) . On top of that MS has the money and is clearly willing to spend it for developers . I predict that theyre are almost no console specific games left for GC or Playstation 2 by the end of this year. I guess only time will tell

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.40923 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,892KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo