Thread: 2pac's new CD
View Single Post
Old Nov 27th, 2002, 12:30 AM   #3
AudioBoxer
Banned Member

AudioBoxer is on a distinguished road
REASONS WHY 2 PAC IS STILL ALIVE
1)Tupac was died on Friday the thirteenth, which through history, has been known as a very suspicious day.

2)No pictures were released of Tupac in the hospital.

3)Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest; why would he not wear one to a public event like the Tyson fight?

4)Supposedly, Tupac was cremated the day after he, "died." It is illegal to cremate someone who was murdered without an autopsy.

5)There are several letters, symbols, and numbers hidden in the finger and palm prints in the CD booklet to, "Makaveli-The 7 Day Theory."

6)In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac discussed how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta, and step out of the limelight. The only way to pull this off is if people thought he was dead.

7)Tupac's funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

8)Nothing in the Makaveli CD says, R.I.P. Tupac." Wouldn't it make sense to say something like this if it was, in fact, Tupac's last album.

9)On the cover of, "The 7 Day Theory," There is a picture of Tupac crucified with five bullet holes in it. Could he be planning a ressurection?

10)The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula,(Kadafi of The Outlawz), was gunned down on November 10 in the hallway of an apartment in East Orange, New Jersey.

11)"R U Still Down," was released under the name 2Pac, not Makaveli. Is Tupac back?

12)There is a new rapper named, "Blac Haze." I've heard he sounds just like Tupac. Even the title of his song, "Holla At Cha," sounds familiar.("Holla At Me," from, "All Eyez On Me")

13)Since his, "death," Tupac has released three movies, at least three LP's, and has done numerous duets. Why so much in so little time.

14)Suge Knight,(Executive Producer of Deathrow Records), never appeared for questioning.

15)In the first three seconds of, "The 7 Day Theory," the witness, Fula, can be heard saying, "Suge Shot Me.)

16)During an ABC interview, Knight was asked if he'd ever say who killed Tupac if he knew...He replied, "Absolutely not."

17)In the song, "Life Goes On," Tupac raps about his own funeral. (This is probably nothing, he always rapped about dying.)

18)In Richie Rich's album, "Seasoned Veteran," on the song called, "Niggas Done Changed," Tupac says, "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word/ but best believe that niggas gonna get what they deserve..." The album was released on the same day as, "The 7 Day Theory."

19)In Makaveli's song, "White Man's World," he states,"We ai'nt never gonna walk off this planet unlessya'll choose to..." Did he walk off the planet by faking his death?

20)In Tupac's song, "Ambitionz Az A Ridah," he says,"Blasted me but they didn't finish, didn't deminish my powers so I'm back to be a mutha****in' menace, they cowards that's why they tried to set me up, had *****-ass niggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, But I'm back REINCARNATED!" Is Tupac reincarnated as Makaveli?

21)In the song, " Life of An Outlaw," Tupac says, "All For the street fame on how to be managed, to plan shit six months in advane to what we plotted, approved to go on swole, and now I got it..." Maybe Tupac plotted his plan for six months, faked his death on the seventh, and is enjoyin the succes of his plan.

22)In the song, "Made Niggas," on the, "Gang Related," and, "Supercop," soundtracks, Tupac says, "**** 'em all who can't understand my plot to get richer...Outlaw to the grave, a mutha****in' made nigga..." Once again, the, "plot," is mentioned.

23)In E-40's duet with Tupac called,"Million Dollar Spot," Tupac states, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so I evade and plot and plan a life of better things..." Here is the, "plot," or, "plan," again.

24)In the song, "Ain't Hard 2 Find," Tupac says, "I heard rumors that I died, murdered in cold blood, traumatized pictures of me in my final states, you know mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted..." It seems that Tupac may have foretold the future.

25)In Tupac's song, "No More Pain," he says, "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation..." Is he referring to Jesus or Machiavelli?

26)The video, "I Ain't Mad At Cha, " was released only days after Tupac's, "death." It depicts Tupac being gunned down much of the way he was really shot.

27)"I Ain't Mad At Cha," is also track number 13 on, "All Eyez On Me," and Tupac died on Friday the 13.

28)In the, "I Ain't Mad At Cha," video, Tupac dies. In his next video, "Toss It Up," his name is Makaveli.

29)How could they shoot the, "To Live And Die In L.A.," video when Tupac was, "dead?" Could the video really have been shot four months before in August of '96?

30)In the, "Hail Mary," video, there is a gravestone that says, "Makaveli." It is cracked and there's a hole in front of it; this inplies that Makaveli rose from the dead.

31)In the,"Smile," video with Scarface, Tupac is crucified...Later he falls and stands up and it appears to be a double. Still, is this another image of resurection? Why make people so suspicious?

32)I have also heard that the double in the,"Smile," video may actually be Tupac...The one on the cross has a row of crooked teeth on the bottom, just like Tupac.

33)Also in the, "Smile," video, there are a bunch of slowed words. Several people recognized the sound clip from Smile which was posted in a previous update. The clip is from the movie Bladerunner which starred Harrison Ford in the mid 1980's. This is the exact transcription.

"So they built in a fail safe device. Which is what? A four year lifespan. Now there is a Nexus 6 over at the Tyrell Corporation. I want you to go put the machine on him. And if the machine doesn't work?" Of course it is anyone's guess why Scarface chose this quote, altered the speed, and put it at the beginning of the Smile video. One person thought the meaning could be based on a quote in the movie saying that execution isn't considered execution, it is considered retirement.
Another quote was one that really relates to Tupac. The quote is "A light that burns twice as bright burns half as long." In other words, a person as talented as Tupac would only live for a short time, 25 years. The car with the bullet holes also lokks like the one Tupac was shot in.

34)Supposedly, in the, "Toss It Up," video, Tupac is wearing some Penny Hardaway shoes that were unavailable before his death. And when he jumps in the car in, "To Live And Die In L.A.," he has on some Jordan's that were'nt available until after his death.

35)Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century Italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to gain power and evade enemies.

36)One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.

37)Some say that Tupac modified the Machiavelli name because if you rearrange the letters, they spell, "Am Alive," or, "I Am Alive."

38)Maciavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same.
AudioBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.11369 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,916KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo