View Single Post
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 03:50 PM   #29
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

jjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished road
Started work on NHL 2K7 review today, really only about 25% done at the time of this post. Tiger Woods is now 100% complete. My initial recation to NHL2K7 is a positive one. There are many ups and downs but the overal feel of the gamebut, it iis a good game. Not great, but not good. Ill have more on this later.

Meryl - Yes the zoom in on tony hawk is a slow motion action that allows you to make up new kick flip ticks, I actually find myself doing that more then actually play the games goal mode. Its new and its fun, where the rest of the game is basically the games of the past. I heard rumors that Project 8 was actually going to be more simulation then arcade, and hence my dissapointment when I found out it was the same game.

As for Manitoba - It is a great place to live, and honestly I take it for granted. The problem is the extreme change in temperature that happens throught the year. It can go from 40 to -40 over a 6 month period. We really only get about 3 months of great weather. Of course that depends on what you like for weather. Some people really like the winter months, the snow, the cold. I myself enjoy the sping and fall times because the temperature is just right for me. Not to cold, not to hot. That being said no mater what time of year the landscape is always very pretty. The absolute best times are around July when the crops are blooming. You see a great combinations of yellow, purple, green and blues and unfortunately after living here for 20+ years I really don't look at it that way anymore. As for polar bears, yes you can see them in canada, and you don't even have to go to the extreme north to see them. Every year there is about a 6 week period where their are tours offered to go to norther manitoba to a city called Gimli. They give tours of the countryside and you get to see polar bears. Every year thousands of people take these tours. I have a friend who drives people around the city of winnipeg for the night and helps you get to your hotel, you then fly out the next morning to polar bear country . Its a really neat experience that everyone needs to experience.

The Magic Is Coming!
jjmoohead is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02614 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,903KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end