View Single Post
Old Jan 31st, 2004, 03:15 PM   #66
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Do you please explain what do you mean by good girls and wild girls?It's just that acording to this test i'm 50% evil,i suppose that in your eyes that means that i'm a wild girl but i don't see myself in your definition of wild...not even a bit...
Ummm....uhh....hmm..how to explain my way outta this one ?. I was just judging by some of the questions. Like the one where it askes if you use drugs habitually..im sorry but most girls who smoke weed and get drunk alot at partys get taken advantage of. (Anyone whos EVER been to a high school/college party where drugs are involved knows this) Weather thats your case or not...I dont know because I know little to nothing of you personally other than what percentage EVIL you are...how that translates here...is a mystery

I was going on MY idea of "wild", not that surveys idea of "Evil". But if you answered some of those questions a certain way id have to jump to the conclusion that your probably a slut. But sence I have NO idea how you answered each question I cant and havent done that (Wonder if that got me outta the dog house. Ill keep trying)

My point was just that most girls who are wild nowadays are slutty and immature, certainly not marriage material. Most girls like that dont have priorities or respect for themselves, hell or for anyone else for that matter. And many those girls end up alone raising two kids on minimum wage in low rent housing wishing they hadnt gone to soo many parties and gotten drunk when they were young.

Just please dont take that personally, I dont know anyone here enough to pass that kind of judgement. So umm.."Dont worry, be happy" yeah yeah...<<< THAT

P.S The reason I said that in the first place was because I hate when girls think they are boring because they dont party and get drunk all the time(Thats what I think of when girls are concidered wild) . Im just saying I appreciate a girl with class and morals. Someone posted they werent evil and cracked a joke that they were boring. Thats what got me started

Actually...ya know what.......your just a WHORE !

I certainly hope you see the humor in that last line. If not....PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND MY SMART ASS WAYS I CANT HELP MYSELF ! *Walks off hoping he wont be made to regret his often misunderstood sence of humor*

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Jan 31st, 2004 at 03:28 PM..
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.01975 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,902KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo