View Single Post
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 04:27 AM   #2
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubrey McFatum
I'm not a great Final Fantasy games player. I'm not a great player at all. RPG games in particular are sometimes not my thing. I'm talking about more classic RPG games than Final Fantasy ones.

But As I said I like moogles. A lot. I have an insane passion for moogles, which is odd because I'm not the "I like cute stuff" kind of person, most of the time. So tell me, to satisfy my insane curiosity: how many moogles fans are there around here? Who's your fave moogle and why? What Final Fantasy game in your opinion has the best moogles or shows them from the most "interesting" point of view? How many moogles do you own? Do you plan to adopt a moogle in the future? Would you adopt me if I was a moogle?
Count me in ^^ Are you on the Moogle fanlist? - https://kupo.legilimens.org/ There are 231 members at the moment, so there are a few . Sadly, I'm mad for all the cute things... Chocobos, Moombas, Cactuars, Tonberries... Kodamas, Totoros and the rest! However, Moogles are top of the pile!

Best use of Moogles in an FF game? It's between FF6 and FF9 which both had legions of them FF6 had 12 or so when you had to protect the unconcious Terra which was very cool (plus Mog was - until Tactics Advance - the only proper playable Moogle). FF9 probably just edges it though. I just love the fluffy moogle designs and their postman antics! Then you had the special Moogles like Stiltzkin, Artemecion and Mog... and that Mog family where the more you fed the boy mog with kupo-nuts, the more babies they got! My fave was Mog though, because she (or was it he?) protected Eiko, who was also cute! Only problem with Mog was the whole jumping into Eiko's pants for easy transport thing ^^.

Sadly, I own no moogles and feel sad about this. Europe doesn't have very good access to FF merchandise, and I probably never get that Moogle plushie I always wanted ho-hum! Would I adopt you if you were a Moogle? I think that really depends on how high maintanence you are. They don't sell Kupo-Nuts down my local petshop (yes, I asked) so you'd pretty much have to fend for yourself.
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.17660 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,910KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo