View Single Post
Old Apr 14th, 2010, 10:19 PM   #8
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

jjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished road
I am very much only about the PS3 still. My roomate has a 360 and I play it from time to time, but have never wanted to get my own mostly due to the constant problems he has with his. Now that hes past his warrenty he says its one and done for him. So the way its going it won't be long before I don't have one to play anymore.

I decided to use my ps3 after posting the first comment and got the platninum trophy on Uncharted 2. I now have 14 plats. (yes i was a bit of a trophy whore at first) I really enjoyed Uncharted 2 and is by far the greatest game I have ever played. I know thats saying a lot with such great games out there. However to be fair I have not played many games in 2010 yet.

My backlog is getting rediculous. I still have to finish Bioshock 1 and as terrible as that experience has been (sorry its just a terrible game) I am determined to finish it. I want to go back and replay GTA4 to get teh platnium for it too. With games like God of War III now out though, I just may never get to them.

As for the sales thing goodman, its amazing to see the continued support of MS's 360 in the US. What supprises me further is that other then the US and the UK, the PS3 is outselling in the rest of the world. It looks like the $299 price tag really made a difference. Like for example the last two months the 360 outsold the PS3 in North America, but in just 2 weeks in Japan, not only did the difference in sales get met, they passed thsoe in North America and still with 2 weeks to go in the month.

Its been a great generation to be a gamer thats for sure cause all this compatition and rivallry has lead to some great games. It will be interesting to see however how long it will take the PS3 to overtake the 360 in sales world wide. Could be as early as next summer based on what I am here and the sales trends. The poor internet will go bezerk with crazy fanboys at that moment.

The Magic Is Coming!
jjmoohead is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02432 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,902KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end