View Single Post
Old Jun 11th, 2003, 01:41 PM   #7
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
I posted Final flight of osiris, mainly because of the fact that it looks sooo unbelievable and realistic. But, that didn't really make it much better than the other ones. I thought that the fight scene was awesome, and that the setinals were frickin bad ass.

Another was kid's story. I wasn't sure exactly what i was watching, but at the end, it was quite obvious of what relationship the story had with the movie. It wasn't necesarily the story itself that made me love this one, but the unique animation that was used. It was so cool ther way it was animated, and how the expressions and drawings moved. That was probably what iu really loved about kid's story.

Next was probably the two rennasance episodes were really awesome. Just the way the matrix unfolded from it was so interesting, and the animation, and directing was excellent. So that's pretty much why those got my fav vote as well.

The fifth was beyond. I thought that the whole idea of a glich in the system was developed perfectly in this episode. And the way it really made you think was sweet.

The detectives story was also cool. The black and white thing was very odd, but enjoyable nonetheless. But when i was able to see trinity as a cartoon, that made it all the better.

I also liked program, but not as much as the others. It seemed kinda bland compared to the rest of the collection.

And the last episode, well, it seemed to out there for me. I liked the way it incorporated itself with the matrix story, but it just didn't really do anything for me.

And world record, was just, uhhh....weird. I enjoyed it, and the agent looked crazy and wicked in the unique artistic form that was given to them. It was still cool, but not as great as the others.

I was given the special addition dvd/cd thingy from my friend as a small graduation gift. Thought it was awesome. Only wish other poor souls who haven't seen this piece of work will soon be awakened and too be able to watch the magnificant DVD.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02724 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,884KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo