View Single Post
Old Oct 8th, 2021, 07:20 PM   #74
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Piggle_humsy, jjmoohead, happy_doughnut, thank you for taking the time to come here and post! What a beautiful surprise.

This place will stay up for as long as I am around. It is really here for this purpose, so that you can come back and read some old posts, and maybe let us know how you are doing, even if it's just once a year.

Piggle_humsy: strange times indeed. What a weird, tough couple of years have we all been going through. I am moved that you still think and talk about this forum! Say hello to your partner from the community!

JJ: 18 years already! Wow! Are you living in Manitoba, still? One of those legendary places for me - I watch and rewatch Guy Maddin's My Winnipeg whenever I can, and I always think about you when I do so. And it is great you still manage to find that hour to play everyday.

Happy_doughnut (mena!) - congratulations on getting the masters' degree (!!!) and for your teaching career. And look, WA state is another place of legend for me. I grew up to Nirvana, grunge and Twin Peaks, and I dreamed of those foggy mountains and woods. Gaming will come back to you when you least expect it to.

Sleazy P, goodman, Phenom: those are very old posts, but I had replied to them and then I had to restore a previous database backup due some hiccups.

I really thank you all for taking the time to write in here, it brightened my day (actually, night).

Not much has changed for me over the years! We are doing fine. I moved around a lot, in search of some kind of fortune or purpose, I suppose. Pu is doing fine, working as an artist (it's tough but worth it). This place reminds me of simpler times - even though, back then, they did not feel like that at all.

A big hug to all of you - and to others that might decide to check these forums. I will try to pay more attention!

Last edited by Harry; Oct 8th, 2021 at 07:27 PM..
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02730 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,900KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo