View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2003, 05:21 PM   #15
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
My Matrix reloaded experience sucked ass! I went on saturday, was totally psyched about seeing the movie, and was pissed at everybody else for being able to go to the 10:00 show wednesday night before me. But it didn't matter, because i already had my thursday ticket and was going to see it in a matter of hours, so it didn't bother me too much.

My friend and i both made preperations to get off of work that day,a nd we both went to the theater over an hour in advance just to make sure we would get the seats we wanted. Then, we get to the theater, sit down, and the opening previews start. Which were also very good. The movie started and it kicked ass. Everything about it was all that i wished. Was great. Then about 20 minutes in or so, the screen suddenly goes black, the lights turn on, and the elevator music crap starts playing. Me, my firend, and everyone else in the room was like "WTF!?" The employees came and got the mvie going again in about 20 minutes. I was quite perterbed, but no bigge, the movie started again just where it left off and i was fine. Then, about 20 minutes later or so, it happened again, but this time it was only out for about 15 minutes, less than the first tie. Now i am getting pretty pissed, but i wasn't going to let it kill the movie for me, it started up again where it left off and i watched on. Then, after another 20 minutes or so, the screen goes white, and the reel stops all together. No everyone is very pissed, i for one was furious! The employees came in and said that there were some "unknown technical difficulties" and that if we wanted, we could leave and get our tickets re enversed for other showtimes. many people left to get other tickt coupons, which they called them. But they also said that they would probably have the show up and working again in about 15 minutes. They lied!!!! We waited forever it felt, and nothing every happened. So my matrix movie last much the entire 138 minutes, but i only got to see less than half of the fricken movie!!!! I even missed out on seeing the white dudes do anything. It was bullcrap!!!! Then we left and got our ticket coupon thingies for any other showtime for any movie of our pleasing. But i didn't care. I wanted to see it then. And all the other showings were sold out. So now i have to wait till sunday till i can see it. But what has me upset even more is the fact that i paid $7 for that movie, and the sunday shows are only $5! So i spent 7 bucks to see half of a movie, and ended up paying 2 dollars extra for a sunday movie which is cheeper. I'd boycot the place if it weren't the only decent place to watch showing.

Life for me sucks very much.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.43003 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,888KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end