View Single Post
Old Apr 27th, 2003, 11:02 PM   #36
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
With these as my answers, no one seems to accept them. Instead people are arguing with me about "Why I said this" or "Why I said that" and I'm merely stating facts from what I've read and know, and my own opinions
I appreciate your input on the original topic I really do and I was being 100% Sincere. Im not trying to bash you at all...just debating the issue...and well another that was kind of dragged in. And the fact that you thought I might have been being Sarcastic kind of bothers me. I dont think I gave you a real reason to be so sinical. And If I have I apologise.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure people still think my reasons are crap and the Japanese are arrogant racists
There it is again..youve got this idea in your head of what people think and its completely un warrented. I really doubt anyone here thinks that about asians. Personally I havent experienced them enough to form a judgement and I dont think that asians are arrognat at all. I have yet to find a reason to. I mean I dont even understand thier language much less the way they think and act .

Quote:
I thought this thread was created so that someone can answer the question about why there isn't American anime. Well, I gave my answers and get bashed for it. That's fine, I didn't expect things to turn out pleasant anyway.

But all in all, the topic needs to be seriously revived, otherwise it'll get too out of hand and will turn out to be an even bigger war. And I don't want that.
Yes you are correct that was why this thread was created and I got out of it what I wanted and again I thanks you and everyone else for thier input. Perhaps Ive come off wrong. Im not angry at all I just enjoy a good debate especially with someone who has had experiences that I havent such as Living in Taiwan (Sorry if thats not where you live) . I think the original topic of this thread can be closed now I am satisfied with the results. There is not now and never will be a war in this thread...just a spirited debate there IS a difference. So in closing I will say this final statement

I think americans should get into anime for the reasons Ive listed through out this thread. Also..Meryl im sorry that you have been mis treated by so many americans But honestely from my 18 years here in OHIO i can tell you that its not like that everywhere. And once again thanks for the input all

And well I just have to use this : hehehe

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02497 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,895KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo