Thread: War.
View Single Post
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 03:46 AM   #51
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

BlackThornn is on a distinguished road
I'm only gonna touch on a couple of your points, 'cause to be honest I'm getting tired of arguing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Preventer Wind
I think Kim Jong Il of North Korea is at least mentally there.

You are right. For some reason the UN has shown a lot of favor toward Israel. Maybe they felt for sorry for them after the Holocaust was revealed and that has stuck ever since. But there is no reason why Israel should have to withdraw. They conquered that territory after they were attacked first after all. Then the audacity of those same countries to try and attack again. But did those countries have a chance to win? Not when Israel had American made weapons...... Point is that the Jews deserved something good after going through the Holocaust. Why not give them their homeland back? Problem was that land had to be taken away from people. That wasn't right but there was enough land to go around but they wanted it back and trying fighting for it, again, and again. Sorry... this isn't history class....

The war is in part about Oil. HAVE YOU SEEN GAS PRICES!?
Kim Jong Il is a little friggin pygmy that runs his country as one giant personality cult. He cannot even FATHOM the fact that american presidents are supposed to follow the will of the PEOPLE instead of themselves, and he's quite literally playing with the nuclear fire by threatening American soil with a Nuclear Strike? That's sane?

Okay, I've always been anti-Israel. Sure, the jews suffered during the holocoust but they had LEFT THAT LAND HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE. They'd conquered it in the first place, then they were outsted.

The native americans have had some real bad shit (a lot worse than the holocoust or Stalin's ethnic purges even) handed to them by americans.. how would you feel if the Albanian government came to your house with Sitting Bear and his family saying that they were going to live in your house from now on? That's how the Palestinians have felt for years about the Israeli situation. EXTREMIST suicide bombers are a very, very small minority in the Palestinian population, despite the constant atrocities being committed by the Israeli military every day and week. Even just armed rebels (the kind that shoot at OTHER SOLDIERS) are a small portion of the population. Yet everyone is getting killed by Israeli tanks and infantry fanning out through civillian areas, all in the name of stopping terror and defending the "homeland" from which they did not originate and had been away from for hundreds of years prior to the UN/US returning them to it after the second world war.

And about GAS PRICES!?!?!? I pay 2.90 a GALLON for gas now. It's f****n' bankrupting me, but I'm still against KILLING to alleviate those prices.

It's not from the slowly rising price of crude oil barrels anyway, AMERICAN companies are preemptively jacking up the price and gouging the consumer, there's even a FEDERAL INVESTIGATION taking place to look into it. Don't blame the middle east for western corruption.

I am the Thornn in your side.

The Matrix has you.
BlackThornn is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.56106 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,892KB
  • Queries Executed 8 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start